Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,807 members, 7,862,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:37 PM

Nigerian Celebrities You Won’t Believe Met Their Spouses On Social Media - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities You Won’t Believe Met Their Spouses On Social Media (750 Views)

Some Nollywood Stars With Their Spouses / 9 Nigerian Celebrities You Should Not Invite To Your Wedding (meme Collection) / 21 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Football Clubs (you Won’t Believe Some) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Celebrities You Won’t Believe Met Their Spouses On Social Media by Handsome777(m): 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
Since the coming of social media, it has been used by different individuals to achieve different aims.

We hear daily of people who found love while surfing through the internet and have remained committed to each other.

We also know that there are many who don’t believe genuine love can ever be found online.

So, the Candiidonline team brings you some Nigeria celebrities who met their spouse on social media.

1. Brunella Oscars and Williams Uchemba

According to her, she sent him a message after she stumbled on a video of his on Facebook and watched it. She added that while watching the video, she heard a voice saying, “This is my husband”.

She went on to disclose that everyone thought she was crazy because although she did not get a reply, she went to school where she was pursuing her master degree the next day, “happy and smiling” and telling everyone that she had met her husband the night before.

Things got interesting from there as he gave her his number and asked that she sent him a WhatsApp message. They spoke for hours that night on video call and this soon became their norm, marking the start of their relationship.

2. Simi and Adekunle Gold

Simi, while in a 2019 interview with Ndani TV, said she met her heartthrob Adekunle Gold on Facebook, after which they had their first meeting at a show headlined in Lagos.

Simi noted that they went on to become friends, dated and eventually got married. The celebrity couple sealed their love with a low-key traditional wedding in Lagos on January 2019 in the presence of a few friends and family.

The songstress, born Simisola Ogunleye, had said that Adekunle Gold “chased me all over Facebook” before they eventually met.

The “Joromi” crooner said they met for the first time in 2013 at Bogobiri House, Ikoyi, where she had gone to perform.

3. Adesua and Banky W

Adesua revealed that their love story started in 2015 after Banky approached her at an event asking her to be his friend.

On her Instagram page, she wrote: “I went to an event in 2015 and I suppose that was the beginning of something amazing because once Banky saw me, he decided that he was going to be my biggest fan.

“He slid into my DM and sent the funniest message and that was how we became friends. At the time, I wasn’t interested in anything but a friendship and he was very respectful of that and so we stayed just friends for about a year and a half. Then we decided to make it official which led to other marriage rites.

4. Ebuka Obi Uchendu and Cynthia

Popular media personality Ebuka Obi-Uchendu and his wife Cynthia Obianodo got to know each other on Twitter some years back, met in November 2014, got engaged in April 2015 and got married on 6 February 2016.

During a question and answer session with her followers on social media, Cynthia revealed that she met her husband on Twitter, after a fan inquired to know.

Recently, the duo blessed with two children celebrated their 4th wedding anniversary, with Ebuka sharing a beautiful photo on Instagram with a heartwarming caption.

www.candiidonline.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Won’t Believe Met Their Spouses On Social Media by Handsome777(m): 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
Hello
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Won’t Believe Met Their Spouses On Social Media by IamAsiri: 10:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
I love these stories smiley
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Won’t Believe Met Their Spouses On Social Media by Handsome777(m): 9:06am On Dec 09, 2020
IamAsiri:
I love these stories smiley
Thank you. Gracias, Obrigado

(1) (Reply)

“i’m Your Show Girl” – Bobrisky Shares New Sexy Nüde Photos (18+) / Desmond Elliott, Laycon, Iyabo Ojo, Lilian Afegbai, Others At 14th Headies Award / Different Types Of Legwork#ggb Dance Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.