Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

AKSU Student Who Was Suspended For Dissing Governor Udom Sets To Study Abroad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AKSU Student Who Was Suspended For Dissing Governor Udom Sets To Study Abroad (829 Views)

Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended / Reno Omokri Denies Reports That His Twitter Account Was Suspended / Justice Walter Samuel Nkanu Onnoghen Was Suspended Based On Court Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AKSU Student Who Was Suspended For Dissing Governor Udom Sets To Study Abroad by vicmbosowo: 1:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
The Akwa Ibom State University student who was suspended for allegedly dissing Governor Udom Emmanuel is sets to study abroad.

This is really interesting...
Read more through the link below

https://schoolblog.net/2020/12/08/aksu-student-who-was-suspended-for-allegedly-dissing-governor-udom-emmanuel-sets-to-study-abroad/

1 Like

Re: AKSU Student Who Was Suspended For Dissing Governor Udom Sets To Study Abroad by Ilaumoh(m): 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
He should go over there and insult the major and get deported asap
Re: AKSU Student Who Was Suspended For Dissing Governor Udom Sets To Study Abroad by Freestainworld(m): 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2020
A public officer should expect to be insulted, that is normal, we are in democracy, you have the right to your own opinion, I have the right to mine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AKSU Student Who Was Suspended For Dissing Governor Udom Sets To Study Abroad by UnBanEbenezer(f): 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Mynd44 this man just insulted you... Go through the attachment below
and that means what?
I already told him to his face and he did nothing.
so are you reporting him to gain favour or what?
I'm quite sure You're a supporter of buhari.
Jobless fellow.

3 Likes

Re: AKSU Student Who Was Suspended For Dissing Governor Udom Sets To Study Abroad by Ilaumoh(m): 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
and that means what?
I already told him to his face and he did nothing.
so are you reporting him to gain favour or what?
I'm quite sure You're a supporter of buhari.
Jobless fellow.
Senseless post
Re: AKSU Student Who Was Suspended For Dissing Governor Udom Sets To Study Abroad by UnBanEbenezer(f): 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ilaumoh:
Senseless post
ka ke yem utom nam. Ifu

1 Like

Re: AKSU Student Who Was Suspended For Dissing Governor Udom Sets To Study Abroad by ULOPVQ: 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ilaumoh:
He should go over there and insult the major and get deported asap

There is freedom of speech outside Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: AKSU Student Who Was Suspended For Dissing Governor Udom Sets To Study Abroad by Emaytex(m): 3:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
ka ke yem utom nam.
Ifu

Abadie ufan?
Re: AKSU Student Who Was Suspended For Dissing Governor Udom Sets To Study Abroad by Nigeriabiafra80: 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ok
But why didn’t you let Nairaland know that it was done by the same people they love to hate
Biafra agitators
Simon ekpa

Re: AKSU Student Who Was Suspended For Dissing Governor Udom Sets To Study Abroad by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
The way we treat our politicians like gods is so disgusting, you animals are civil servants!
Re: AKSU Student Who Was Suspended For Dissing Governor Udom Sets To Study Abroad by Blue3k(m): 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2020
Good for him make the most of your opportunity.

Ilaumoh:

Senseless post

Lol even the mod doesnt appreciate your pathetic snitching. Rule 2.b dont be an instigator/tattletale or your post will be hidden.

(1) (Reply)

Investigate Bishop Kukahs Call For Coup Now - Tiv Youth Council / Who Is Sheikh Abduljabbar Kabara? / The Rise And Fall Of Tinubu; The Beginning Of An Era In Yorubaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.