Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Register Your Business/ventures With Cac Without No Down Payment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Register Your Business/ventures With Cac Without No Down Payment (371 Views)

How To Register Your Business With CAC Without An Agent / How To Register Your Business Name With CAC Without An Agent. / How To Open A Business Name With N5,000 With CAC without a help from a Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Register Your Business/ventures With Cac Without No Down Payment by Bejusttoall: 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
Get yourself prepared for the various loan facilities(AGSMEIS, NYIF etc) being offered by the Federal government of Nigeria to assist both existing and start-up businesses by registering your business/ ventures with Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC.

Consult with me today and I will do your business name registration at an affordable rate.

My service charge
The first 100 businesses to begin their registration from this platform will pay #17,000.
Others will pay #20,000

Registration time
10 working days all things being equal, that is, if the remita and the cac websites are working accordingly.

Benefits of working with me
1. No down payment
2. Pay in accordance to the level of progress made on your registration
Pay #1,000 after you have seen the approval of your business name by CAC
Pay #10,000 after you have received the BN1 registration form to append your signature
Pay #6,000 after the certificate is out
3. Distance is not a barrier

WhatsApp or call 0803 305 2962
Re: Register Your Business/ventures With Cac Without No Down Payment by Bejusttoall: 10:21am On Dec 09, 2020
Still taking orders
Re: Register Your Business/ventures With Cac Without No Down Payment by Bejusttoall: 12:35am On Dec 11, 2020
Thanks for your patronage. Keep it coming. Thanks
Re: Register Your Business/ventures With Cac Without No Down Payment by Bejusttoall: 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2020
Thanks for the trust. I really appreciate
Re: Register Your Business/ventures With Cac Without No Down Payment by Bejusttoall: 11:16am On Dec 15, 2020
Good morning. I'm still taking orders. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Who Got Money In The Bank? / How To Sell Online When You Have No Shop Yet (+ 35 More Small Biz Ideas & Hints) / There Are No Banks Here Because Of Armed Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.