Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Stefflon Don Hints On Having Baby - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stefflon Don Hints On Having Baby (34823 Views)

Maraji Opens Up On Having Surgery, Unplanned Pregnancy, Marriage, Others (Video) / Burna Boy Gets Valentine Gift From Stefflon Don, His Girlfriend / Eedris Abdulkareem: "Davido Will Regret Having Baby Bamas When He Grows Up” (2) (3) (4)

Re: Stefflon Don Hints On Having Baby by SavageResponse(m): 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2020
It's good to aspire...nothing wrong in that
Re: Stefflon Don Hints On Having Baby by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
NoFucksToGive:

Guy you dey sleep

Do you know how many of these nairaland babes you trip for Keke guys bang ?

Guy you will be shocked

I had a boy who used to come with his Keke to buy fuel for me

Do you know the day she showed me babes he has fûcked on my street I was shocked

Graduates workers bankers

Don't look down on those guys o
Really? Thanks alot for the info bro
Re: Stefflon Don Hints On Having Baby by Abdanny2000(m): 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2020
kenzysmith:
so all this why Burma has be banging u he has been using protection sense no go kill Burma boy he knows u are a share giver that why he never pound u raw don't expect him to obliged to your run request cause he will marry a virgin Nigerian girl and we shall all dance when we here the news of your break up
you say virgin for which country?
Re: Stefflon Don Hints On Having Baby by Happy2020: 3:33am On Dec 10, 2020
This hoe has low self esteem. Her man is Fuxxin everything with a big ass and she wants a baby by him. Smdh. She’s just gonna be a 2 time baby mama when she finds out he’s cheating yet again.
Women are so stupid. Always these low self esteem bishes making us all look bad.

Efe Was Featured On AIT's Kakaaki, Meets Chief Raymond Dokpesi (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Parents In Atlanta As They Await The Arrival Of J's / Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7