Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

WARNING!!! This Is The Most Crazy Offer Ever Created... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / WARNING!!! This Is The Most Crazy Offer Ever Created... (1505 Views)

The Most Crazy Gifts Given To Olympic Medalists / What Is The Most Crazy Thing You Did Under Alcohol influence? / Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WARNING!!! This Is The Most Crazy Offer Ever Created... by SocialMediaGuru: 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2020
Hi Nairalanders
Without much ado, hereʼs the deal.
Iʼve accumulated a lot of ditgital products (both eBooks and software) for the past five years and Iʼve hand-selected the best parts for you ...and I want you to have them for next to nothing! Quality info products of over 5 GB is yours!

You Get All Of This ...For A Tiny Fraction Of The Price!
Look. If I were to sell you these ebooks and softwares individually, for what everyone
else paid, it would cost over N100,000 ...and it would be worth every penny. But instead of doing that, Iʼm going to let you have all of it ...for a one time investment of N2,500.

Oh - and this isnʼt a trial for continuity or anything like that. There are no monthly fees involved.

Youʼre just getting an incredible discount ...from a guy who prides himself on NEVER
giving discounts.

Hereʼs What You Need To Do Next
IMMEDIATELY whatsapp = 0.8.1.2.6.6.6.4.0.9.0 and claim your spot.
This offer could expire at ANY minute because itʼs all part of a test. (Iʼm just doing this to see what happens when you put a killer offer on a forum like this.)

Here’s the Bonuses you will get after purchase

Bonus One: How to make money with your smart phone in 5 easy steps.
Bonus Two: How to register a company with 1 million shares at a cost of N37,000 only.
Bonus Three: Get over 1 million GSM numbers and email addresses of Nigerian businesses for Free (premium softwares for easy sending included)
Bonus Four: 100 % 30 days money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with what you purchase from us.
Bonus Five: Five (5) must have online loans apps in Nigeria (easy cash for your business growth)
Bonus Six: A surprise gift. You will surely thank me for this!
Look. You’ve read this far. Just go ahead and give it a whirl. The worst that can happen is you get it, decide itʼs not for you, and I give you a refund. No big deal.

But my guess is youʼll LOVE this and youʼll get WAY MORE value out of it than what Iʼm asking. So either way, YOU WIN!

JUST whatsapp = 0.8.1.2.6.6.6.4.0.9.0
Re: WARNING!!! This Is The Most Crazy Offer Ever Created... by SocialMediaGuru: 11:50am On Dec 09, 2020
Still available
Re: WARNING!!! This Is The Most Crazy Offer Ever Created... by SocialMediaGuru: 6:27am On Dec 10, 2020
The quality of information you have access to, determined the quality of your life.

Take action
Re: WARNING!!! This Is The Most Crazy Offer Ever Created... by oluyemioy(m): 11:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
Compliments of the season!

Warm greetings from OLUYEMI FARMS

Call 08055464705 for

#Eggs�
#Melange & table size catfish�
#Clarias BROODSTOCK�
Re: WARNING!!! This Is The Most Crazy Offer Ever Created... by SocialMediaGuru: 6:29am On Dec 19, 2020
Still available

Act now
Re: WARNING!!! This Is The Most Crazy Offer Ever Created... by SocialMediaGuru: 12:27am On Dec 20, 2020
SocialMediaGuru:
The quality of information you have access to, determined the quality of your life.

Take action
Re: WARNING!!! This Is The Most Crazy Offer Ever Created... by SocialMediaGuru: 3:55am On Dec 22, 2020
Keep the orders coming
Re: WARNING!!! This Is The Most Crazy Offer Ever Created... by SocialMediaGuru: 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2020
Keep the orders rolling..
Re: WARNING!!! This Is The Most Crazy Offer Ever Created... by SocialMediaGuru: 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2020
Compliments of the Season..
Re: WARNING!!! This Is The Most Crazy Offer Ever Created... by SocialMediaGuru: 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
Merry Christmas everyone
Re: WARNING!!! This Is The Most Crazy Offer Ever Created... by SocialMediaGuru: 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
Offer is still available

(1) (Reply)

If What Was Happening In Libya Was Happening In Nigeria / Breaking News: Tiwa Savage's N30 Million Marriage In Trouble / “I Wil Never Stop Until I’m Too Fat To Move” – Woman Who Wants To Be The World’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.