Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,030 members, 7,863,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

Why The Church Of Satan Would Rather Pose As Atheists Than Satanists - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why The Church Of Satan Would Rather Pose As Atheists Than Satanists (1007 Views)

What's The Best Way To Raise My Kids As Atheists? / Why Satan Would Rather Have Atheists, Pagans, Et Al. Than Satanists. / Church Of Satan Endorses Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Church Of Satan Would Rather Pose As Atheists Than Satanists by 1Sharon(f): 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
They take you to be fools and you prove them right by easily falling for their deceit!

I'm guessing the holy spirit revealed all to you in a dream right? Yeye.

1 Like

Re: Why The Church Of Satan Would Rather Pose As Atheists Than Satanists by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
1Sharon:

I'm guessing the holy spirit revealed all to you in a dream right? Yeye.
This one na day light robbery they're working on y'all. Dey dia dey fall for such a glaring lie. That's exactly how the satanists take atheists and you're easily proving them right.

No need for any special revelation, for even the blind should be able see the scam!

Unfortunately there are those who are worse than blind!
Re: Why The Church Of Satan Would Rather Pose As Atheists Than Satanists by 1Sharon(f): 4:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
This one na day light robbery they're working on y'all. Dey dia dey fall for such a glaring lie. That's exactly how the satanists take atheists and you're easily proving them right.

No need for any special revelation, for even the blind should be able see the scam!

Unfortunately there are those who are worse than blind!

What is satanism? Do you know what a satanist is?
Re: Why The Church Of Satan Would Rather Pose As Atheists Than Satanists by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2020
1Sharon:

What is satanism? Do you know what a satanist is?
I know what you've been fooled to believe satanism is.

Enjoy making it easy for Satanists. You're justifying how they see you except you're truly one of them pretending to be an atheist.
Re: Why The Church Of Satan Would Rather Pose As Atheists Than Satanists by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
Don't fall for the lies of the devil.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Think / Is Salvation Still Of The Jew? / Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Biography, Age, Career, Net Worth | Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.