Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Download Studio Jimmy – Hustlers Anthem Mp3 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download Studio Jimmy – Hustlers Anthem Mp3 (212 Views)

[DOWNLOAD ] Mayorkun Ft. Lyta – Hustlers’ Anthem / VIDEO: M9 X Mayorkun - Hustlers Anthem (watch Snippet) / Download Mayorkun - Hustlers Anthem (instrumental) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Studio Jimmy – Hustlers Anthem Mp3 by afrimag(m): 4:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
My new single titled “Hustlers Anthem” is out everywhere now and below is the download link for you to download and enjoy this vibe.

Hustlers Anthem as the title suggests is about life struggles and challenges and it also comes with encouragement for those that are feeling depressed as a result of hustling and life haven't been fair. The key is ‘never give up’. They say winners never quit and quitters never win and that's just it.

Trust me, this song is mad. Ever since i released it on 1st Oct. 2020, there have been positive feedbacks from everyone that have been opportuned to listen to the track.

Pls download and comment below what you think about the song. Fair criticism is allowed. And dont forget to follow me on instagram https://www.instagram.com/iamstudiojimmy_

DOWNLOAD HERE
https://iamstudiojimmy./2020/12/08/studio-jimmy-hustlers-anthem

(1) (Reply)

Don Geecy “ONE BEAT” (freestyle) Audio & Video / Get A 30days Free Music Uploading Deal / <WATCH> Funny Video Don't Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.