Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

#endsars DJ Switch Tell Nigerian Youths Not To Give Up The Fight(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsars DJ Switch Tell Nigerian Youths Not To Give Up The Fight(video) (564 Views)

Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges / #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today / Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#endsars DJ Switch Tell Nigerian Youths Not To Give Up The Fight(video) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi1yduuoyrE

DJ switch tell Nigerian youths not to give up the fight against bad governance as endsars trend on Twitter....
Re: #endsars DJ Switch Tell Nigerian Youths Not To Give Up The Fight(video) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
She should come and lead the campaign

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #endsars DJ Switch Tell Nigerian Youths Not To Give Up The Fight(video) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
Found this decided to take a snap

1 Like

Re: #endsars DJ Switch Tell Nigerian Youths Not To Give Up The Fight(video) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 08, 2020
southniyikaye:

Ur tyrant in power wouldn't allow her
Re: #endsars DJ Switch Tell Nigerian Youths Not To Give Up The Fight(video) by Fahdiga1: 6:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
Our beloved DJ switch. Nigerians are solidly behind you in your quest to expose this evil regime to the world. We the great Nigerian youths love you and we wouldn't relent until we take back our dear country from the claws of vultures parading as leaders. We move

2 Likes

Re: #endsars DJ Switch Tell Nigerian Youths Not To Give Up The Fight(video) by blessmoss: 6:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
It is getting serious
Re: #endsars DJ Switch Tell Nigerian Youths Not To Give Up The Fight(video) by T9ksy(m): 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2020
This one don pass #endsars o. In fact, it's now #endnigeria now.

Yes #breakitup to #savelives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #endsars DJ Switch Tell Nigerian Youths Not To Give Up The Fight(video) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 08, 2020
Jesse25:

Ur tyrant in power wouldn't allow her
you go dey believe say I support that craze man wey dey aso abi?
Re: #endsars DJ Switch Tell Nigerian Youths Not To Give Up The Fight(video) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
southniyikaye:
you go dey believe say I support that craze man wey dey aso abi?

Bro we all are regretting it
Re: #endsars DJ Switch Tell Nigerian Youths Not To Give Up The Fight(video) by liketerm: 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
This DJ is overrated and she is not qualify to lead a revolution, I have listen to her music and there is nothing on her lyrics that shows the plight of an average Nigerian. If someone like falz lead then I can follow
This girl is working for ipob, she Is one of KANU did disciples..

#DJSWITCHISALOWBUDJETKANU

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #endsars DJ Switch Tell Nigerian Youths Not To Give Up The Fight(video) by Hoodlums: 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
undecided undecided

The woman should just face her music career.
Re: #endsars DJ Switch Tell Nigerian Youths Not To Give Up The Fight(video) by 360degreess(m): 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
liketerm:
This DJ is overrated and she is not qualify to lead a revolution, I have listen to her music and there is nothing on her lyrics that shows the plight of an average Nigerian. If someone like falz lead then I can follow
This girl is working for ipob, she Is one of KANU did disciples..

#DJSWITCHISALOWBUDJETKANU
she is a coward.All she knows is spreading fake news.. I dear her to come back to Naija.
Re: #endsars DJ Switch Tell Nigerian Youths Not To Give Up The Fight(video) by Miracle2020: 7:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ojukwu ran away,
Kanu ran away,
Useless DJ ran way.
When will these terrorists learn to stay and fight?

1 Like

Re: #endsars DJ Switch Tell Nigerian Youths Not To Give Up The Fight(video) by festacman(m): 7:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
Well
Re: #endsars DJ Switch Tell Nigerian Youths Not To Give Up The Fight(video) by TooMuchStuff: 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2020
Miracle2020:
Ojukwu ran away,
Kanu ran away,
Useless DJ ran way.
When will these terrorists learn to stay and fight?
They are even more fierce in the fight against bad BuhariAPC Govt. They only upgrade to global platforms for safety concerns.

Fight on soldiers....
Re: #endsars DJ Switch Tell Nigerian Youths Not To Give Up The Fight(video) by helinues: 7:53pm On Dec 08, 2020
Come down to Nigeria and come and repeat this nonsense...

Witch DJ

2 Likes

Re: #endsars DJ Switch Tell Nigerian Youths Not To Give Up The Fight(video) by Lawalatm: 8:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nice one but I try not to listen to fighters who hide but wants others to put themselves out in the line of fire undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided……...eg NK, etc.
Re: #endsars DJ Switch Tell Nigerian Youths Not To Give Up The Fight(video) by Bodexman(m): 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
Hoodlums:
undecided undecided

The woman should just face her music career.

She should rather come back home instead of instigating nonsense over there.

I don't know who's after her yeye life.
Re: #endsars DJ Switch Tell Nigerian Youths Not To Give Up The Fight(video) by Bodexman(m): 9:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
southniyikaye:

Which campaign?

Did she really lead the first one?

C'mon she's just an accidental or opportunist who took the advantage of the protest to blow her unknown career.
Re: #endsars DJ Switch Tell Nigerian Youths Not To Give Up The Fight(video) by BafanaBafana: 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2020
Was she not the one who said 78 people were killed at Lekki toll gate?

(1) (Reply)

Senator Orji Uzor Kalu Dances To Musician KC Trending Cultural Praise Song / Kwara APC Chairmanship Tussle: Join Us, Let’s Rescue Kwara Together - YPP To APC / Why Is There No News On Biden Inauguration?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.