Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Mentality Impressions Of Honda Cars By Nigeria(leg Pull) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mentality Impressions Of Honda Cars By Nigeria(leg Pull) (1039 Views)

The History And Evolution Of Honda Civic / It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic / Toyota Corolla "Leg Pull" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mentality Impressions Of Honda Cars By Nigeria(leg Pull) by jacobjamie(m): 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
Guys , i have come to realize we Nigerians just follow the trend without proper research especially tye trended ideas about HONDA Cars not strong enough or always has leg pull.
Honda's are reliable cars ,durable and strong with great fuel efficiency and availability of parts , but most Nigerians tend to believe say na all Honda's wai dey get Leg pull or wai no strong ,bros na big lie be that ..
The so called Leg pull Bolt joint can accure to Any car , Toyota Camry ,Corolla ,Benz and others which in have Also come a cross on..its just the legligence of the driver who didn't take note of the signs it gives before the pull off,it might have given signs for days ,weeks or even months ,some drivers sef go notice am but want manage the car since e dey still move them from point A to B
Factors considard for the bolt joint or leg pull in cars are :
1 ..fake parts (Bolt joint )
2. ...bad road
3. Worn out bolt joint ...
Would have elaborated on the above factors but I know say Naija citizens no like to Read at all ..lol make I no write too much on that ..una No know Book ..na so so Short cut una sabi ..

So lets have the mentality that Honda's are great cars just like the Toyotas and also other makers of cars could face same leg pull rather than think it only happens to Honda ...I hope una don get small sense from this one abi ...this small sense na free of charge I give some people now...

Mentality Impression of Honda Cars by Nigerians ,
Re: Mentality Impressions Of Honda Cars By Nigeria(leg Pull) by Cool83(m): 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2020
but why is it peculiar to honda

1 Like

Re: Mentality Impressions Of Honda Cars By Nigeria(leg Pull) by snipesdam(m): 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
Honda is king to leg pulling. Home and Abroad.
Re: Mentality Impressions Of Honda Cars By Nigeria(leg Pull) by naijadrivablog: 11:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
I owned a Honda Civic and it does "not pull leg". All Civics don't have that issue.
Re: Mentality Impressions Of Honda Cars By Nigeria(leg Pull) by babyboy4every1: 10:51am On Dec 09, 2020
snipesdam:
Sorry oooo. Which abroad sir. Is it not the irresponsibilies of ur govt to fix ur roads.

1 Like

Re: Mentality Impressions Of Honda Cars By Nigeria(leg Pull) by snipesdam(m): 11:42am On Dec 09, 2020
babyboy4every1:

Sorry oooo. Which abroad sir. Is it not the irresponsibilies of ur govt to fix ur roads.

Don't be deceived. tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/3902763/dont-deceived-hondas-legs-pull#58158705
Re: Mentality Impressions Of Honda Cars By Nigeria(leg Pull) by Uyi213: 11:43am On Dec 09, 2020
How much can one ring Honda eod engine. Mechanic day bill me 50k
Re: Mentality Impressions Of Honda Cars By Nigeria(leg Pull) by jacobjamie(m): 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
snipesdam:
I won't blame some.of u who buy cheap parts and a fake China replacement and blame it on the Honda car when u can buy a genuine part ,I have seen other brand pull off like Toyota
Re: Mentality Impressions Of Honda Cars By Nigeria(leg Pull) by ehmmy11(m): 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
this issues has been over flogged already the best solution is to save enough money and buy accord 2013 and above that's when the system was changed (same with Toyota ) ..peace

1 Like

Re: Mentality Impressions Of Honda Cars By Nigeria(leg Pull) by Eldemmi(m): 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2020
please don't loud this you will make Honda expensive...

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need For Thermostat Replacement!!! / How Can I Test Manually The Presence Of A Catalytic Converter In A Car / I Want To Buy My First Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.