Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,961 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Android Phone With A Good Camera With A Notification Led(60k Budget) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Phone With A Good Camera With A Notification Led(60k Budget) (562 Views)

I Received A Notification On My Phone That Message Unable To Download From Unkno / Please Suggest A ₦70k Phone With Good Camera And Battery / With A Budget Of 35k-40k, What's The Best Phone To Buy With Good Camera? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Phone With A Good Camera With A Notification Led(60k Budget) by sonsomegrigbo: 7:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
Good day nairalanders. Pls kindly recommend a good camera phone with a notification LED.

Foget battery

Forget processor

Even 2 or 3 gb ram is okay.
I don't more than YouTube, WhatsApp, opera mini, Facebook Instagram and twitter.

I like good photography and it must be super lightweight.

Thanks so much.
Re: Android Phone With A Good Camera With A Notification Led(60k Budget) by Rareoil(m): 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2020
sonsomegrigbo:
Good day nairalanders. Pls kindly recommend a good camera phone with a notification LED.

Foget battery

Forget processor

I don't more than YouTube, WhatsApp, opera mini, Facebook Instagram and twitter.

Thanks so much.

You said you like good photography and you said forget processor.

LOL. You can't have good photography without a powerful processor.

3 Likes

Re: Android Phone With A Good Camera With A Notification Led(60k Budget) by Rareoil(m): 8:48pm On Dec 08, 2020
sonsomegrigbo:

Foget battery

Forget processor

Thanks so much.

Redmi 9 is a good phone for you
Re: Android Phone With A Good Camera With A Notification Led(60k Budget) by Onyeka90210(m): 10:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
Oneplus 7 pro
Re: Android Phone With A Good Camera With A Notification Led(60k Budget) by ipobarethieves: 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2020
cool to experience PEACE of MIND, contact Psalmz
on 08038940607.TRUSTED, RELIABLE.A Trial will convince you
sonsomegrigbo:

Foget battery

Forget processor

Thanks so much.
Re: Android Phone With A Good Camera With A Notification Led(60k Budget) by sonsomegrigbo: 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2020
Rareoil:

Spark 4 and some infinix hot series like hots 6,7,8and 9 cameras is ok by me. I don't think the devices are of high-end processors. It's only that they don't have notification LED.

So I know what I'm talking about.
Re: Android Phone With A Good Camera With A Notification Led(60k Budget) by sonsomegrigbo: 10:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
ipobarethieves:
cool to experience PEACE of MIND, contact Psalmz
on 08038940607.TRUSTED, RELIABLE.A Trial will convince you

Thanks so much Bro
Re: Android Phone With A Good Camera With A Notification Led(60k Budget) by sonsomegrigbo: 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2020
Rareoil:

Redmi 9 is a good phone for you
Redmi are great devices. Only the weight is my concern
Re: Android Phone With A Good Camera With A Notification Led(60k Budget) by psalmz(m): 7:52am On Dec 09, 2020
sonsomegrigbo:

Thanks so much Bro
hola
Re: Android Phone With A Good Camera With A Notification Led(60k Budget) by ipobarethieves: 11:07am On Dec 10, 2020
sonsomegrigbo:

Thanks so much Bro
How far? Are you able to reach him

(1) (Reply)

A50 For Sale (SOLD) / MTN Nigeria Turns 20 / Where To Buy A Good Refurbished Iphones In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.