Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Mankind Has Made Contact With An Alien 'galactic Federation'(Pics) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mankind Has Made Contact With An Alien 'galactic Federation'(Pics) (1556 Views)

‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath / Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) / Angela Merkel Goes Into Self-Isolation After Contact With Infected Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mankind Has Made Contact With An Alien 'galactic Federation'(Pics) by Righteousness89(m): 7:28pm On Dec 08, 2020

Mankind has made contact with an alien 'Galactic Federation' but it has been kept secret because 'humanity isn't ready', former head of Israel's space security program claims

An Israeli space official has claimed that aliens are real and secretly in contact with America and Israel - but are keeping their existence quiet because humanity 'isn't ready'.

Haim Eshed - who was head of Israel's space security programme for nearly 30 years and is a retired general - described a so-called 'Galactic Federation' which supposedly runs an underground Mars base in a secret pact with Washington.

But the aliens had to intervene to stop Donald Trump when he appeared 'on the verge' of blurting out their secrets, he told Israeli paper Yediot Aharonot.

And the 87-year-old Eshed says the aliens will not come into the open until humanity can 'evolve and reach a stage where we will... understand what space and spaceships are'.

Eshed did not say how long the aliens have been hiding in the shadows, but said some of the supposed contact had taken place during Trump's presidency.

Speaking of an 'agreement' between the US government and the alien visitors, Eshed said the extraterrestrials wanted to work with American agents to study 'the fabric of the universe'.

'The aliens have asked not to announce that they are here [because] humanity is not ready yet,' Eshed told the Hebrew-language newspaper Yedioth Aharonoth, according to Jewish Press.

'Trump was on the verge of revealing [alien existence], but the aliens in the Galactic Federation are saying, 'Wait, let people calm down first'.

'They don't want to start mass hysteria. They want to first make us sane and understanding.'

Until that point, he said, aliens have secured an agreement to keep their movements secret.

'They have been waiting for humanity to evolve and reach a stage where we will generally understand what space and spaceships are,' said Eshed.

'There's an agreement between the US government and the aliens. They signed a contract with us to do experiments here. They, too, are researching and trying to understand the whole fabric of the universe, and they want us as helpers.'

'There's an underground base in the depths of Mars, where their representatives are, and also our American astronauts,' Eshed is reported to have said.

The former space official claimed he had come forward now in the unlikely hope that his revelations would be accepted as true.

'If I had come up with what I'm saying today five years ago, I would have been hospitalised,' he told the Israeli paper. 'Every place that I went to in academia with this, they said: The guy has lost his mind.

cc: Lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9029557/amp/Mankind-contact-alien-Galactic-Federation-Israeli-official-says.html

1 Share

Re: Mankind Has Made Contact With An Alien 'galactic Federation'(Pics) by Righteousness89(m): 7:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
We are the Verge of a very Huge Dispensational Change!

1 Like

Re: Mankind Has Made Contact With An Alien 'galactic Federation'(Pics) by Acjohn(m): 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
Interesting how everyone hates trump
Re: Mankind Has Made Contact With An Alien 'galactic Federation'(Pics) by nairalander2020(m): 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
breakingnews
Re: Mankind Has Made Contact With An Alien 'galactic Federation'(Pics) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
Is dailymail now an offshoot of onion news?

1 Like

Re: Mankind Has Made Contact With An Alien 'galactic Federation'(Pics) by ouzo1(m): 7:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
Op don port from end time topics to Alien matter.. na small small u go soon dey alright.

6 Likes

Re: Mankind Has Made Contact With An Alien 'galactic Federation'(Pics) by illicit(m): 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
Hmmmm....
Re: Mankind Has Made Contact With An Alien 'galactic Federation'(Pics) by BobFischer(m): 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
Leme just book space.. Carry on op. No mind dem

keep preaching the word of God

meanwhile those who refuse to repent when you get to hell thats when you'll know hwfar.. Mtchew yeye dey smell...
Re: Mankind Has Made Contact With An Alien 'galactic Federation'(Pics) by Liposure: 7:53pm On Dec 08, 2020
We come in peace
Re: Mankind Has Made Contact With An Alien 'galactic Federation'(Pics) by nairalander2020(m): 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
nairalander2020:
'If I had come up with what I'm saying today five
years ago, I would have been hospitalised,' he told the
Israeli paper. 'Every place that I went to in academia
with this, they said: The guy has lost his mind.
and what do you think your are?undecided
Re: Mankind Has Made Contact With An Alien 'galactic Federation'(Pics) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2020

An alien visited me at night earlier this year...
Re: Mankind Has Made Contact With An Alien 'galactic Federation'(Pics) by Valkrie: 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
ouzo1:
Op don port from end time topics to Alien matter.. na small small u go soon dey alright.

Him eye don dey clear small small..e no know say the jesus package nah to dey drive dem around like zombies...!!
Re: Mankind Has Made Contact With An Alien 'galactic Federation'(Pics) by Valkrie: 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

Which changes.. ? These guys have been around for ages and even have bases on the moon and other stars....maybe such topic is just getting into your ears now but it's an old story...!! Religion is just a scam..!!

1 Like

Re: Mankind Has Made Contact With An Alien 'galactic Federation'(Pics) by Bruno3000(m): 8:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
says who? better keep quiet
Re: Mankind Has Made Contact With An Alien 'galactic Federation'(Pics) by IfGodbeforus(m): 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2020
[s]
Bruno3000:
[/s]
Re: Mankind Has Made Contact With An Alien 'galactic Federation'(Pics) by IfGodbeforus(m): 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
[s]
Bruno3000:
[/s]

It is better to hear the rebuke of the wise, than for a man to hear the song of fools.

1 Like

Re: Mankind Has Made Contact With An Alien 'galactic Federation'(Pics) by adadike(f): 9:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
Are you sure they are not waiting for rapture to come before they appear fully . The earth will be a wonderful place after rapture Jesus don't forget me when the time comes I don't wanna be here with some scary creatures

3 Likes

Re: Mankind Has Made Contact With An Alien 'galactic Federation'(Pics) by Valkrie: 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2020
adadike:
Are you sure they are not waiting for rapture to come before they appear fully . The earth will be a wonderful place after rapture Jesus don't forget me when the time comes I don't wanna be here with some scary creatures

Madam nothing like rapture...its all fantasy to keep you in check with promise of mansion in heaven to the christians and heaven full of virgins to the muslims...its all a charade put by some damn thugs..!!
Re: Mankind Has Made Contact With An Alien 'galactic Federation'(Pics) by akinmusi(m): 10:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
I did a course in my 300 level and it was there that we were taught that higher creatures existed and transmission of messages from the so called aliens' planet could take some donkey years to arrive at its destination. Even presently, with this new revelation, I won't doubt anything.

Meanwhile with just 3k, I will design a premium 3D logo and hyper realistic designs for your brands.

Re: Mankind Has Made Contact With An Alien 'galactic Federation'(Pics) by PrinxArthur1(m): 1:11am On Dec 09, 2020
Lol they are talking to US and isreal and refused to hold talks With UK, China and Russia hahahaha hahahaha these guys are mad

1 Like

Re: Mankind Has Made Contact With An Alien 'galactic Federation'(Pics) by obonujoker(m): 6:56am On Dec 09, 2020
Lol.... grin

Demons called Aliens perhaps

1 Like

Re: Mankind Has Made Contact With An Alien 'galactic Federation'(Pics) by morohunfola78008: 7:08am On Dec 09, 2020
We come in peace
Re: Mankind Has Made Contact With An Alien 'galactic Federation'(Pics) by crackhaus: 7:28am On Dec 09, 2020
He said, he said, Eshed said... grin

They should provide hard proof and quit all this he said they said.

1 Like

Re: Mankind Has Made Contact With An Alien 'galactic Federation'(Pics) by Righteousness89(m): 8:47am On Dec 09, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Mankind Has Made Contact With An Alien 'galactic Federation'(Pics) by adadike(f): 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
Valkrie:

Madam nothing like rapture...its all fantasy to keep you in check with promise of mansion in heaven to the christians and heaven full of virgins to the muslims...its all a charade put by some damn thugs..!!
ok. All am sure of is Jesus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mankind Has Made Contact With An Alien 'galactic Federation'(Pics) by panafrican(m): 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2020
Pfffff!
Re: Mankind Has Made Contact With An Alien 'galactic Federation'(Pics) by tillaman(m): 6:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
grin
Re: Mankind Has Made Contact With An Alien 'galactic Federation'(Pics) by McStoic(m): 12:20am On Dec 10, 2020
adadike:

Amen...the world are in for a shock and they know it not. They're sleepwalking to their doom at the devil's cat calls.. I rather die now than miss that day.

2 Likes

Re: Mankind Has Made Contact With An Alien 'galactic Federation'(Pics) by Teslason(m): 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2021
Righteousness89:

cc: Lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9029557/amp/Mankind-contact-alien-Galactic-Federation-Israeli-official-says.html

Really true.
The alien have been around for a while now and the Germans were the first to contact them in 1945.
The Germans have since then moved their UFOs to Antarctica, likewise the Americans.
There was a project called project paperclip that Americans said they'll bring the German rocket scientists and other prominent scientists, this included the inventor of the German V2 Rocket, Von Braun....
William Tompkins, Corey Goode and many others were involved in the interplanetary travel in which Goode was assigned to go to Mars, Moon and Venus. He was blank slated but he somehow remembered his secret mission in space.
About the base on Mars, that's very correct.
Also, there is a base on the Moon.
Re: Mankind Has Made Contact With An Alien 'galactic Federation'(Pics) by Teslason(m): 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
akinmusi:
I did a course in my 300 level and it was there that we were taught that higher creatures existed and transmission of messages from the so called aliens' planet could take some donkey years to arrive at its destination. Even presently, with this new revelation, I won't doubt anything.

Meanwhile with just 3k, I will design a premium 3D logo and hyper realistic designs for your brands.
Carl Sagan proposed that.
Tesla communicated with ETs in 1900s...
Re: Mankind Has Made Contact With An Alien 'galactic Federation'(Pics) by rottennaija(m): 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2021
Re: Mankind Has Made Contact With An Alien 'galactic Federation'(Pics) by rottennaija(m): 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
ouzo1:
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of US Senator McCain Posing With ISIS Caliph / White Woman Claims To Be Born Black / Unbelievable!!! 3 Headed Snake Found Alive Along The Road In India (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.