Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread - Phones (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread (97243 Views)

HTC Is Making Earbuds That Look Like A Black Version Of Apple’s Airpods(netwyz) / How Wireless Charging Works On Android Phones And How To Get It On Your Phone / I Need 4gb Ram 64gb Rom Phones And Where I Can Buy Them. Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Trustwallet(m): 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2022
mctfopt:

At AliExpress
I no get patience to the wait.
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by callydon(m): 3:49am On Jun 17, 2022
Can anyone recommend a quality neckband for me here, and also link to get it?

Thanks
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by iykofias(m): 9:14am On Jun 22, 2022
Hello house, I visited the AliExpress site and I must say the prices are quite very low, Bose 700 headphone for instance is sold at half the price in Nigeria, same with anker headphones. Now my question is, are this product the same or are the copy variant of the original?

1 Like

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by anonymousey: 9:49am On Jun 22, 2022
iykofias:
Hello house, I visited the AliExpress site and I must say the prices are quite very low, Bose 700 headphone for instance is sold at half the price in Nigeria, same with anker headphones. Now my question is, are this product the same or are the copy variant of the original?

1. Don't use AliExpress exchange rate. Instead check prices in dollars and convert yourself.

2. As a seller in Nigeria I can tell you that there are additional costs that resellers may incur compared with buying from AliExpress. For example, Anker products are shipped free on AliExpress, while I pay to ship a unit of headphones for as much as ₦6,700 depending on weight. This guarantees delivery as well as timeliness (2-3 weeks max). And there's still profit and cost of capital to consider.

3. Some brands are not sold on AliExpress and you only get a substandard Chinese copy. It's usually safest to buy from a brand's official store. Speaking of which, I don't think original Bose/JBL products are being sold on AliExpress. I may be wrong

1 Like

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by iykofias(m): 10:36am On Jun 22, 2022
anonymousey:

1. Don't use AliExpress exchange rate. Instead check prices in dollars and convert yourself.

2. As a seller in Nigeria I can tell you that there are additional costs that resellers may incur compared with buying from AliExpress. For example, Anker products are shipped free on AliExpress, while I pay to ship a unit of headphones for as much as ₦6,700 depending on weight. This guarantees delivery as well as timeliness (2-3 weeks max). And there's still profit and cost of capital to consider.

3. Some brands are not sold on AliExpress and you only get a substandard Chinese copy. It's usually safest to buy from a brand's official store. Speaking of which, I don't think original Bose/JBL products are being sold on AliExpress. I may be wrong
thanks for your thorough explanation, are you a shipper and can have you shipped any pre-owned items from eBay?
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by anonymousey: 12:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
iykofias:
thanks for your thorough explanation, are you a shipper and can have you shipped any pre-owned items from eBay?

No I am not a shipper, and yes I have bought pre-owned items from eBay.
Chat me up on WhatsApp if you want to ask any further questions
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Onyeka90210(m): 3:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
Sony WFSP800n Noise cancellation earbuds with transparency and 360 audio
Mad bass
Sweat and water resistant
Wing tips for work out mode
Ear sensors, touch controls
9hrs of music playback with buds and only Noise cancellation on
13hrs with Noise cancellation off
Case charges it back to 100% once
For 18hrs with ANC
26hrs without ANC
Alexa and google assistant built in
Authentic
Works with Sony app
Box and some stuffs
29k slightly negotiable
WhatsApp link in signature

1 Share

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by yamunla(m): 9:53am On Jun 26, 2022
50d33q:

Still available

10k?
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by ladykilllar: 7:39am On Jun 27, 2022
ladykilllar:
If you have broken or misplaced your Edifier tws nb2 charging case I have spare ones for sale.

The earbuds not really working well so i can just sell the case off.

Still available guys
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by footprintD55(m): 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
Me edifier nb2 pro left ear is low than the right one, is there any way I can fix it?
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Trustwallet(m): 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
footprintD55:
Me edifier nb2 pro left ear is low than the right one, is there any way I can fix it?
Mine had same issue and after factory reset it was ok.
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by footprintD55(m): 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
How did you go about the factory reset?
Trustwallet:

Mine had same issue and after factory reset it was ok.
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Trustwallet(m): 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2022
footprintD55:
How did you go about the factory reset?
Use the app or button on the case.
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by tobafy(m): 4:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
I am also having this issue, and it is very annoying with the hype
OtunbaBlack:
Please I need help o, my Edifier X5 right earbud has completely stopped working out of the blues. Just tried to use my buds one day and right ear won’t come on or blin, when I put it in the case it shows a very low red light like it’s charging and then goes off almost immediately. It started with taking forever to charge. whereas, the left earbud is still working perfectly.

I only got them in November, barely 3 months old and the right earbud has completely caved in. Is there any way I can repair it or I could use some suggestion. Sent them mail over jumia, but did not get any reply.
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by footprintD55(m): 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2022
Thanks I will try it out, hope it works
Trustwallet:

Use the app or button on the case.
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Excellence100(m): 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
ladykilllar:
If you have broken or misplaced your Edifier tws nb2 charging case I have spare ones for sale.

The earbuds not really working well so i can just sell the case off.

This is what brought me back to this thread.

How much are you willing to sell the case?
And hope your case still has that small bag?
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Mrinkwell: 12:25am On Jul 14, 2022
Hello
Please if you have an oraimo freepod pro charging case for sale .

Please hit me up .

1 Like

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Encitee3991(m): 1:03pm On Jul 18, 2022
Bluedio T-elf 2 Available. In sealed box
Black color.
N4500 each
Whatsapp on 08144179733
Location is Lagos

1 Like

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by mctfopt: 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
anonymousey:

Speaking of which, I don't think original Bose/JBL products are being sold on AliExpress. I may be wrong

You are correct, if you see the real Bose, it's often used and the price is not that cheap as the fake clones
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Ejiphill09(m): 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
Redmi Airdots 3 Pro vs Edifier TWS NBS 2 pro.

Which one should i buy? just confused.
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by harmargedon: 6:30am On Aug 07, 2022
anonymousey:

you are comrade grin grin grin grin, not just little, but very very. The problem with our Nigerian business men is greed. Because you have to wait for two weeks for your product to arrive, then you'll convert all the time into money? Why not use DHL then and get it within few days.

Dear OP, you'll get original products from AliExpress, as long as you can detect which is. You're free to contact the seller via Chat to verify too, there's also option for refund and returned which I have verified couple of times. Also always read customers reviews before purchasing.
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by harmargedon: 6:32am On Aug 07, 2022
mctfopt:

You are correct, if you see the real Bose, it's often used and the price is not that cheap as the fake clones
if you know the original, then you'll know the clone. Even Amazon and Ebay sells clone products. It all depends on individual preferences.

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by petux(m): 11:02am On Aug 08, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Oraimo freepods 3 is good
Haven't use the others, I have the oraimo available for 13k
Just use it for review

Is this still available??

1 Like

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by iamoyindamola(m): 11:07am On Aug 08, 2022
petux:

Is this still available??
lmao since when
Yes I have another sha 8k
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by audububa(m): 10:03am On Aug 09, 2022
are you looking for the best Bluetooth earbuds on aliexpress?
the ones we covered in the article below are affordable. check them out

https://dailytecharena.com/best-bluetooth-earbuds-on-aliexpress/
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by petux(m): 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
iamoyindamola:
lmao since when
Yes I have another sha 8k

Okay which one is that? I'm interested
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by iamoyindamola(m): 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
petux:

Okay which one is that? I'm interested
same freepods 3 pro
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by petux(m): 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
iamoyindamola:
same freepods 3 pro

Can we talk on whatsapp? You can quote me your number on a dead thread.
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by iamoyindamola(m): 2:40am On Aug 11, 2022
petux:

Can we talk on whatsapp? You can quote me your number on a dead thread.
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by audububa(m): 7:27pm On Aug 12, 2022
QCY HT03 Review - Good Earbud for Cheap

https://dailytecharena.com/qcy-ht03-review/
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by rowosky(m): 11:43pm On Aug 13, 2022
Mrinkwell:
Hello
Please if you have an oraimo freepod pro charging case for sale .

Please hit me up .
What happened to yours boss
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by henrygold100: 11:28am On Aug 14, 2022
Wats the best cheapest earbud

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (51) (Reply)

Lady Mistakenly Buys N15k MTN Airtime Instead Of N1500 / The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. / More Data Or More Airtime: Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.