Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,552 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

OYO TESCOM: Nigerians Please Help Me...is My Disability A Death Sentence? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / OYO TESCOM: Nigerians Please Help Me...is My Disability A Death Sentence? (463 Views)

Oyo Tescom Cbt Result Is Out[check] / 2020 Oyo TESCOM Application Form And CBT Updated Past Questions & Answers PDF / Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OYO TESCOM: Nigerians Please Help Me...is My Disability A Death Sentence? by neyoflexzyl(m): 7:57pm On Dec 08, 2020
There is no transparency in OYO TESCOM recruitment as claimed. Persons with disabilities were cheated most just because the polity do not recognised them as part of the society.

Let's critically look at the recruitment process as it went.

1. Batch A contained detailed information about the acclaimed successful applicants, subject applied, zone in Oyo state, local government of residence in Oyo state. I hope that with all these information about the applicant,you can easily recognize and confirm them.

2. In the list containing persons with disabilities, nothing of such except their qualification, they intentionally hide their locations so that you won't get to dispute their claims that you can never find a person without disability on the list.

3. There is an association of persons with disabilities, under which we have different clusters depending on the nature of disabilities, e.g physical, visually impaired, deaf or dumb, cognitive e.t.c. How do you expect a list that doesn't state their locations to show the clusters to which the acclaimed successful applicants belong?

Its a pity releasing a list claiming to contain person with disabilities full of persons without any disability under the disguise of securing employment through the back door. Can we now pray that anybody without disability whose name is in that list to be experiencing the type of problems WE the physically challenged person are facing for accepting to be portrayed to the world that they belong to where they are not?

Struggling to go through higher institution as a physically challenged person (in order not to be a burden or liability to people around you, so as not to be a beggar on the street begging for alms,so as to be of relevance to the society you find yourself) is multiple troubles compared to those of your peers without disability.

A times I used to miss lectures during the raining season because my disability cannot allow me to hold umbrella and crutches at the same time, getting late to lectures is like not going because the places would have been filled to the brim, what of the stress of boarding vehicles as most drivers will be avoiding you because of the stress you are gonna give them?

Then, imagine, managing to scale through all these and no work. You now become first class burden to those who managed to assist you on your education hoping that your dreams may still come through despite your disability.

I've graduated since 12 years ago from FUTA. (B.Tech, 2008,Industrial Mathematics+ PGDE). Yet no work and this one which is my hope is being dashed !

Is being a physically challenged a death sentence in Nigeria?
Please Nigerians help.

Fadugba Olaniyi Isaac.

Re: OYO TESCOM: Nigerians Please Help Me...is My Disability A Death Sentence? by neyoflexzyl(m): 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
Mod please help me put to front page for Nigerians to see my plight. I'm dying
Re: OYO TESCOM: Nigerians Please Help Me...is My Disability A Death Sentence? by doggedfighter(f): 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: OYO TESCOM: Nigerians Please Help Me...is My Disability A Death Sentence? by koolib(m): 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2020
May God ease your affairs
Re: OYO TESCOM: Nigerians Please Help Me...is My Disability A Death Sentence? by inumidun2010(m): 8:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
Mod please push to frontpage...
Re: OYO TESCOM: Nigerians Please Help Me...is My Disability A Death Sentence? by barbstee(m): 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
Hmmmmmm! That's serious
Though the recruitment for those with disability has been suspended

But then how convenient will it be for the physically challenged to teach?
I think they should be more in the non teaching section
Re: OYO TESCOM: Nigerians Please Help Me...is My Disability A Death Sentence? by Villagemeat: 8:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
Afonja will not come and help their brother. Nah ipob be their problem. God will help you bro
Re: OYO TESCOM: Nigerians Please Help Me...is My Disability A Death Sentence? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 08, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

What a facts. I feel for you Sir, I pray God visit you in no time..
Lord assist him!!
Re: OYO TESCOM: Nigerians Please Help Me...is My Disability A Death Sentence? by Sisijetue(f): 11:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
This life no balance at all... chai
Thank God for life sha

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy / Opening For An Immediate Employment At Lekki Lagos / Social Media Manager Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.