Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,810 members, 7,831,642 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas (44282 Views)

Condition Of Nigeria Rail Terminal In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City / FG Declares 2-month Free Ride As Osinbajo Flags Off Lagos -abeokuta Rail Feb.6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by totit: 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Bro this first picture is of Uyo not Ogun state please.

That must have been an error on his side but glad it's just one of all the pics. Thanks for drawing his attention to that anyway cool
Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by Funjosh(m): 2:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
What part of Abeokuta is this located.
Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by Philipponzaghi: 2:39pm On Dec 09, 2020
totit:

That must have been an error on his side but glad it's just one of all the pics. Thanks for drawing his attention to that anyway cool

The picture is Abeokuta and not any Uyo.
Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by totit: 2:40pm On Dec 09, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Well, you might want to prove the guy wrong as I wouldn't know who's right or wrong right about now.

It's well.
Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by AustineJohn908(m): 2:43pm On Dec 09, 2020
totit:

No problem
Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by COMPAQ(m): 2:49pm On Dec 09, 2020
LibertyRep:
Had Jakande's metro train contract not vindictively terminated, Lagos perhaps would have been running the underground tunnels by now.

More like it would have fallen apart by now and become a cesspool of corruption.
Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by COMPAQ(m): 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
Kzinne:
cos they will be so stupid to buy a one way economy ticket for 3k. Rubbish

Valid point! Cos in truth how many people can afford even N2k return daily? That would be around N40k per month. The cost one is avoiding in lagos, is it even up to N40k per month? Might be useful if the family can be in ibadan with lower rent and cost of living and then oga comes Friday and goes Monday.
Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by Belmot(m): 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

That bridge is actually in Uyo.... but so far all the other pictures are Abeokuta.
Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by Taye4j: 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
Belmot:
That bridge is actually in Uyo.... but so far all the other pictures are Abeokuta.

Just because it looks like the one in Uyo doesn't it is the one in Uyo.

If I post the pictures of some hotels places here in Ibadan, you will think it's Lagos.
Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by Taye4j: 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
Belmot:

Just because it looks like the one in Uyo doesn't
mean it is the one in Uyo.

If I post the pictures of some hotels places here in Ibadan, you will think it's Lagos.
Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by ehinmowo: 4:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
Luggardhy:
The rail will make sense gan for people that wants to live in Ibadan and work in Lasgidi.

Make sense for 3k to 6k? Unless the job dey pay 400k, forget it.
Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by Belmot(m): 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2020
Taye4j:

Why will I think is Lagos? That is my home state and I'm familiar with it and follow development going on there. I do visit a lot too.
Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by Belmot(m): 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
Taye4j:

It doesn't look like the one in Uyo it is the one in Uyo.... I no get strength to dey argue.
Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by 27Pushing30: 5:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
Yeah but certainly rent costs will rise due to increased demand for apartments

Luggardhy:
The rail will make sense gan for people that wants to live in Ibadan and work in Lasgidi.

Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by totit: 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
Ogun..

Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by totit: 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
totit:
Ogun..

Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by emilomona(m): 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
Please where in Abeokuta is the train station located.
Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by AuntRose(f): 11:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
Taye4j:

That is itam bridge in uyo, even the tricycle color tells you so.
Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by Hallabee1(m): 4:31am On Dec 10, 2020
QuotaSystem:
Dividends of SW support for Buhari's Presidency.

Air-conditioned Lagos - Ibadan trains already rolling.

Was impressed with the level of tech & comfort on the train with TV screens, wide comfy seats, chilling A/C, USB & regular charging sockets for convenience on my last trip to KD.

Not to mention the nice snack & drinks bar smiley

Congrats to our SW brethren for joining the train of rail development. Literally.

don't really know what to say.....
Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by Arnold1(m): 8:20am On Dec 10, 2020
OGMonitoring:
[img]http:///65535/50695373118_21a021fda5_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]http:///65535/50695365473_c15f21f0ee_b_d.jpg[/img]

Nice pictures of Abeokuta.

God bless SW

God bless Yorubaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by walefresh3(m): 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
Arnold1:

Nice pictures of Abeokuta.

God bless SW

God bless Yorubaland

Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by walefresh3(m): 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
Thousand's of picsdey my hand

Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by walefresh3(m): 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
More

Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by walefresh3(m): 2:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
Before I start to dey show u ma ogun state's tourist sites, make I first show una the beautiful houses and estate in ogun state. Aside Lagos and Abuja no other state can compete with ogun state when it comes into beautiful housing structure.

Here we go.....
Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by walefresh3(m): 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2020
walefresh3:
Before I start to dey show u ma ogun state's tourist sites, make I first show una the beautiful houses and estate in ogun state. Aside Lagos and Abuja no other state can compete with ogun state when it comes into beautiful housing structure.

Here we go.....

Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by walefresh3(m): 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
If u want to know the location of these magnificent estates , please dm me

Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by walefresh3(m): 3:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
Make I continue.....

Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by walefresh3(m): 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
Housing infrastructural, ogun state have the best...

Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by walefresh3(m): 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
Pls all dis properties are for sale. They are located in ogun state.

Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by walefresh3(m): 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2020
More loading

Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by walefresh3(m): 3:31pm On Dec 10, 2020
No be Europe ooo naa ogun state idey show case

Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by walefresh3(m): 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
More

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Multiple Accident At Ozumba Mbadiwe, Lagos (photos) / Officer Returns 600,000 Naira To Accident Victim / Nigerian Man Collapses, Dies On A Flight From Dubai To Luwanda. Do You Know Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.