Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:41 PM

Pls Kindly Spare 2mins Of Your Time To Go Thru Survey(for A Book I'm Publishing) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Kindly Spare 2mins Of Your Time To Go Thru Survey(for A Book I'm Publishing) (145 Views)

How I Got The USA And UK Whatsapp Within 2mins With A Token / Help Me Get This Book. I'm Ready To Pay / Fire Guts Nsukka Spare Parts Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Kindly Spare 2mins Of Your Time To Go Thru Survey(for A Book I'm Publishing) by ProdigyConsults(m): 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
Hi guys, pls if you're seeing this. Kindly help take only two (2) mins of your time to answer the survey via the link below.

(It's very² important for a book currently in it's publishing phase)

Thank you and God bless you.

https://forms.gle/Z2quEeBjW22KxYXC9
Re: Pls Kindly Spare 2mins Of Your Time To Go Thru Survey(for A Book I'm Publishing) by ProdigyConsults(m): 6:31am On Dec 11, 2020
Still need this to work. Just 2 mins plsssss
Re: Pls Kindly Spare 2mins Of Your Time To Go Thru Survey(for A Book I'm Publishing) by ProdigyConsults(m): 6:31am On Dec 11, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Land Available At Maplewood Forte Estate Ibeju-lekki / Clickbank's Top Digital Info Product Reviews / How To Make Money With Websites Or Blogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.