Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

I need a companion!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I need a companion!!! (140 Views)

Adorable Baby Capuchin Monkeys For Sale - Find Your Perfect Companion! / Boxer Puppies - The Active Companion / Best Smartphone To Choose For A Companion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I need a companion!!! by Manfindslove: 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2020
My name is Tunde (not my real name though). I am 25years old, and a final year medical student. I am tall, dark and slim. I have never really had a serious relationship because of the nature of my course, and the type of women around me.

Straight to the point, I need a girl who is ready for a serious relationship with marriage in view. She must be within 19-25yrs of age, average in height, fun to be with, smart and intelligent. She must reside in south west Nigeria, a Christian by faith and someone who is not too fastidious.

If you meet up with the specifications above, and you're ready to give meanings to my life, kindly send your picture, WhatsApp number, and a few others details of you to the email address below.

Manfindslove@gmail.com

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get A Good Brand New Laptop For 100k / The Best Place Of Downloading Music / Breaking! Omah Lay, Tems' Treated Like Criminals In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.