Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,103 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

This Picture Makes Me Cry - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Picture Makes Me Cry (5860 Views)

This Picture Will Convince You How Some People Have Completely Given Up On ASUU / Can You Describe This Picture in One Sentence? / This Picture Has A Great Message. Who Can Interpret It ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Picture Makes Me Cry by naijacovid(m): 12:19am On Dec 09, 2020
Just Imagine

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Makes Me Cry by Thattallgirl(f): 12:41am On Dec 09, 2020
God bless Nigeria still!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Makes Me Cry by Aonkuuse(m): 12:43am On Dec 09, 2020
What is here to be crying? Olodo. Did you care to check how Nigeria was booming economically when it was agricultural driven economy until the discovery of oil You will only see the cow on the note because your tribalism won't allow you to see other agricultural products.

What has education given to us rather than training lazy bigots like you who buy data to come online and say rubbish you have no idea of just because you can read and write.

78 Likes 9 Shares

Re: This Picture Makes Me Cry by budaatum: 12:48am On Dec 09, 2020
You will cry more if you went through what Rwanda went through.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide?wprov=sfla1

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Makes Me Cry by Freestainworld(m): 2:27am On Dec 09, 2020
Which of the country do you want to cry for? Uganda is even more dictatorial than Nigeria, our economy is better than theirs, the president of Uganda have been on power for more than 30yrs if am not mistaken, cry more for Uganda.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Picture Makes Me Cry by tobechi20(m): 2:51am On Dec 09, 2020
Aonkuuse:
What is here to be crying? Olodo. Did you care to check how Nigeria was booming economically when it was agricultural driven economy until the discovery of oil You will only see the cow on the note because your tribalism won't allow you to see other agricultural products.

What has education given to us rather than training lazy bigots like you who buy data to come online and say rubbish you have no idea of just because you can read and write.

So farm product is valuable than education.

How much is cow contributing to national income.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Picture Makes Me Cry by tobechi20(m): 2:53am On Dec 09, 2020
Freestainworld:
Which of the country do you want to cry for? Uganda is even more dictatorial than Nigeria, our economy is better than theirs, the president of Uganda have been on power for more than 30yrs if am not mistaken, cry more for Uganda.

Compare nigeria to smaller countries to show your point. Don't think big. Think dnalk

1 Like

Re: This Picture Makes Me Cry by tobechi20(m): 2:54am On Dec 09, 2020
I remember when UNN VC made it compulsory for all students to have laptop. Someone reported him to national assembly.

3 Likes

Re: This Picture Makes Me Cry by tobechi20(m): 2:56am On Dec 09, 2020
The nation can survive without cow. Many eat food without cow. Here we value cow over education. A 7yr old fulani guy controlling twenty cows when his mate is in Rwanda schooling

1 Like

Re: This Picture Makes Me Cry by ABCthings: 5:03am On Dec 09, 2020
Re: This Picture Makes Me Cry by grim33(m): 5:44am On Dec 09, 2020
Water plenty for your eyes ni undecided
Re: This Picture Makes Me Cry by Nobody: 5:48am On Dec 09, 2020
Freestainworld:
Is Rwanda not Uganda and Rwanda is better than Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: This Picture Makes Me Cry by Aonkuuse(m): 5:58am On Dec 09, 2020
What is education without sustainable economy,is cow not part of agriculture Take your ignorance to somewhere else
tobechi20:

3 Likes

Re: This Picture Makes Me Cry by Lifeisgoody: 6:02am On Dec 09, 2020
One day, Nigeria will be great
Re: This Picture Makes Me Cry by NewBeijing(f): 6:40am On Dec 09, 2020
tobechi20:
I remember when UNN VC made it compulsory for all students to have laptop. Someone reported him to national assembly.
it happened in 2015. he was reported to the national assembly because it was rumored that all acquisition of laptops was monopolized by his chosen cronies.
That's like making money off the students. Each laptop was to be bought at 70,000 apart from other charges that might be added.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Makes Me Cry by Nickshrapnel: 7:01am On Dec 09, 2020
Why exactly is it making you cry?
Re: This Picture Makes Me Cry by moscobabs(m): 7:03am On Dec 09, 2020
tobechi20:

You went to school but you don't have sense. You see why Education is overrated?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Makes Me Cry by tyup(m): 7:03am On Dec 09, 2020
Simple the country's resources
Re: This Picture Makes Me Cry by Dididrumz(m): 7:06am On Dec 09, 2020
budaatum:

Hotel Rwanda.
Re: This Picture Makes Me Cry by chubinwa(m): 7:07am On Dec 09, 2020
budaatum:

Is it worst than the genocide carried during the civil war.

3 Likes

Re: This Picture Makes Me Cry by RedPanthar: 7:51am On Dec 09, 2020
Aonkuuse:

You are irredeemably and eternally stvpid. Goat

1 Like

Re: This Picture Makes Me Cry by chandini435: 7:52am On Dec 09, 2020
Water plenty for your eyes ni
Re: This Picture Makes Me Cry by Korllami007: 7:57am On Dec 09, 2020
Aonkuuse:

Mention one country that's in the top 50 most richest countries in which they get rich through farming?

More than 70% of people living in the north are farmers, but they still have the highest number of poorest people in the world.

Most of the top poorest countries in Africa depends on farming.

4 Likes

Re: This Picture Makes Me Cry by Aonkuuse(m): 8:04am On Dec 09, 2020
Bush man, Thailand is strictly rice that is just one, you can find so many others,make google your friend at least let your data be useful to you for once
Korllami007:

Mention one country that's in the top 50 most richest countries that also get rich through farming?

4 Likes

Re: This Picture Makes Me Cry by Aonkuuse(m): 8:06am On Dec 09, 2020
When they can't counter you,they insult, life of a frustrated lazy Nigerian
RedPanthar:

You are irredeemably and eternally stvpid. Goat

1 Like

Re: This Picture Makes Me Cry by Aonkuuse(m): 8:08am On Dec 09, 2020
Don't mind him, as far as I know, education has made us really lazy
moscobabs:

You went to school but you don't have sense. You see why Education is overrated?

1 Like

Re: This Picture Makes Me Cry by Korllami007: 8:13am On Dec 09, 2020
Aonkuuse:
Bush man, Thailand is strictly rice that is just one, you can find so many others,make google your friend at least let your data be useful to you for once

Foods and woods 14%. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: This Picture Makes Me Cry by RedPanthar: 8:18am On Dec 09, 2020
Aonkuuse:
When they can't counter you,they insult, life of a frustrated lazy Nigerian

Na so. I have 40 workers frustrated soul that think every Web user is a jobless teen. Ode
Re: This Picture Makes Me Cry by cool318(m): 8:38am On Dec 09, 2020
chubinwa:
Is it worst than the genocide carried during the civil war.

Just educate him more and they came out waxing stronger than most countries in Africa, yet, Nigeria is still counting 2 steps forward, 100 steps backwards.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Makes Me Cry by BestMan001: 9:36am On Dec 09, 2020
Only cry? Why not FAINT??
Re: This Picture Makes Me Cry by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 09, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yuuuu / SCHOLARSHIP ALERT: Chevron Scholarship Application Is Out! Apply Now / Secondary School Students Caught Having Sex In Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.