Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Dorathy Replies Titans Who Called Her ‘elephant’ For Snubbing Tacha In New Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dorathy Replies Titans Who Called Her ‘elephant’ For Snubbing Tacha In New Video (33633 Views)

”you And Who?” -dorathy Replies Stingy Women Association, Rejects Their Offer / Fans Storm Streets To Welcome Tacha In Port Harcourt / Tacha In A Live Video With Tboss, Explains Why She Took A Break From Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dorathy Replies Titans Who Called Her ‘elephant’ For Snubbing Tacha In New Video by onyi25(f): 4:03am On Dec 09, 2020
Big Brother Naija Lockdown star, Dorathy Bachor, has finally reacted after Tacha's fans came hard on her by body shaming her for snubbing their queen.

They referred to Dorathy as an elephant and a fake, claiming she was pretending in front of Tacha.

Recall, Tacha and Dorathy were spotted together recently and during their meeting, Titans accused Dorathy of faking love and pretending to like Tacha.

As a punishment, Titans took to Twitter to mock and body shame Dorathy.

Reacting to the words being thrown at her, Dorathy took to Twitter to share a video of herself looking really good and wrote;

My name is Dorathy Bachor
I am not perfect but I am ME
https://twitter.com/Thedorathybach/status/1336061546313691143
https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/12/bbnaija-dorathy-replies-titans-who.html?m=1

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dorathy Replies Titans Who Called Her ‘elephant’ For Snubbing Tacha In New Video by Mokason288(m): 4:14am On Dec 09, 2020
Lol grin
See Dorathy’s stomach like someone who is 7months pregnant

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorathy Replies Titans Who Called Her ‘elephant’ For Snubbing Tacha In New Video by KvnGBaNks: 4:15am On Dec 09, 2020
Lol I dislike the girl Sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorathy Replies Titans Who Called Her ‘elephant’ For Snubbing Tacha In New Video by chrismorg00101(m): 4:29am On Dec 09, 2020
sweet girl. she's really smart.....

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dorathy Replies Titans Who Called Her ‘elephant’ For Snubbing Tacha In New Video by Goldp5988(f): 4:44am On Dec 09, 2020
Your way, your life.

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Replies Titans Who Called Her ‘elephant’ For Snubbing Tacha In New Video by femi4: 5:12am On Dec 09, 2020
Mokason288:
Lol grin
See Dorathy’s stomach like someone who is 7months pregnant

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
You almost did

She's bold n beautiful ... recognized by real people

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dorathy Replies Titans Who Called Her ‘elephant’ For Snubbing Tacha In New Video by JaneYave(f): 5:19am On Dec 09, 2020
There are many things you ignore in this life and forge ahead. Body shaming as you can see is a ignorant act; the more reason,it should be overlooked

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dorathy Replies Titans Who Called Her ‘elephant’ For Snubbing Tacha In New Video by Mokason288(m): 7:20am On Dec 09, 2020
femi4:
You almost did

She's bold n beautiful ... recognized by real people
I never said she isn’t , you’re among the problem Nigeria has today

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dorathy Replies Titans Who Called Her ‘elephant’ For Snubbing Tacha In New Video by femi4: 7:25am On Dec 09, 2020
Mokason288:

I never said she isn’t , you’re among the problem Nigeria has today
You body shamed her... that's a bigger problem you have there

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dorathy Replies Titans Who Called Her ‘elephant’ For Snubbing Tacha In New Video by Mokason288(m): 7:30am On Dec 09, 2020
femi4:
You body shamed her... that's a bigger problem you have there
You are among people who call themselves her fans as old as you’re, she threw herself and body out there for ridicule , ...

I’m sure she’s loving everything that comes her way....

kid when we have bigger problems in Nigeria other than BBN

Do you even know the current price of PMS now?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorathy Replies Titans Who Called Her ‘elephant’ For Snubbing Tacha In New Video by femi4: 7:40am On Dec 09, 2020
Mokason288:

You are among people who call themselves her fans as old as you’re, she threw herself and body out there for ridicule , ...

I’m sure she’s loving everything that comes her way....

kid when we have bigger problems in Nigeria other than BBN

Do you even know the current price of PMS now?
You are sick upstairs, you ll probably be my fan in the real world. You don't body shame people irrespective of their size. Get the message into your skull kid

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dorathy Replies Titans Who Called Her ‘elephant’ For Snubbing Tacha In New Video by Mokason288(m): 7:43am On Dec 09, 2020
femi4:
You are sick upstairs, you don't body shame people irrespective of their size. Get the message into your skull kid

I wonder who bought you a phone?

The message you’re trying to pass across is as useless as you are ...

One of the issues of trying to be a celebrity is that people most troll and throw tantrums at you...

Meanwhile I asked you before, and I’ll ask again... how much is the current price of PMS NOW ODE?

Why is doraty’s matter paining you ODE ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorathy Replies Titans Who Called Her ‘elephant’ For Snubbing Tacha In New Video by adeniran22890: 9:22am On Dec 09, 2020
There are many things you ignore in this life and forge ahead. Body shaming as see it is a ignorant act; the more reason,it should be overlooked

3 Likes

Re: Dorathy Replies Titans Who Called Her ‘elephant’ For Snubbing Tacha In New Video by africandictator(m): 11:25am On Dec 09, 2020
why are Tacha fans stating the obvious?
Re: Dorathy Replies Titans Who Called Her ‘elephant’ For Snubbing Tacha In New Video by slawormiir: 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Dorathy Replies Titans Who Called Her ‘elephant’ For Snubbing Tacha In New Video by veekid(m): 12:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
Ori gbogbo yin ti buru

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Replies Titans Who Called Her ‘elephant’ For Snubbing Tacha In New Video by Dailyhappenings: 12:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
See oo...when. Their Madam dey here dey hang out with elites people...leave Dora oo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epKc0rY5K2A
Re: Dorathy Replies Titans Who Called Her ‘elephant’ For Snubbing Tacha In New Video by WonderManly(m): 12:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
Dorathy our Milk: My love for Dorathy no get part two... I just want her to know this.
Re: Dorathy Replies Titans Who Called Her ‘elephant’ For Snubbing Tacha In New Video by kennyflames(m): 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2020
Please who is Dorathy and Tacha

2 Likes

Re: Dorathy Replies Titans Who Called Her ‘elephant’ For Snubbing Tacha In New Video by sanemind5(m): 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2020
Ok
Re: Dorathy Replies Titans Who Called Her ‘elephant’ For Snubbing Tacha In New Video by ugochukwufrenzy: 12:34pm On Dec 09, 2020
useless topics gracing fp back to back .nairaland is gone

4 Likes

Re: Dorathy Replies Titans Who Called Her ‘elephant’ For Snubbing Tacha In New Video by wellmax(m): 12:34pm On Dec 09, 2020
Overrated people, followed by dumb heads
Re: Dorathy Replies Titans Who Called Her ‘elephant’ For Snubbing Tacha In New Video by personal59: 12:34pm On Dec 09, 2020
hmm

nairaland front page they fear person oooo

this is superstory a life of strive and sorrow

where the fishes drown and even die of tears........

this is superstory
Re: Dorathy Replies Titans Who Called Her ‘elephant’ For Snubbing Tacha In New Video by Lekison(m): 12:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
Mokason288:

I wonder who bought you a phone?

The message you’re trying to pass across is as useless as you are ...

One of the issues of trying to be a celebrity is that people most troll and throw tantrums at you...

Meanwhile I asked you before, and I’ll ask again... how much is the current price of PMS NOW ODE?

Why is doraty’s matter paining you ODE ?
you sound very stupid

15 Likes

Re: Dorathy Replies Titans Who Called Her ‘elephant’ For Snubbing Tacha In New Video by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
does that solve the bad situation in this country ... thing are are really heard . who they carry there matter for head by this time
Re: Dorathy Replies Titans Who Called Her ‘elephant’ For Snubbing Tacha In New Video by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
As I told Mama Ngosi ds new she's gave me ukwubi
Re: Dorathy Replies Titans Who Called Her ‘elephant’ For Snubbing Tacha In New Video by directonpc(m): 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2020
good but let me tell you something:

Do you know NCC is suspending SIM registration effective today?
Re: Dorathy Replies Titans Who Called Her ‘elephant’ For Snubbing Tacha In New Video by prodev986: 12:38pm On Dec 09, 2020
Okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Undergoes Neck Surgery - Global Excellence Magazine / Genevieve Nnaji Vacations In Portugal (Photos) / Davido Poses With Idris Elba At MOBO Awards 2017 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.