Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Prof Wole Soyinka Launches New Novel, Titled 'chronicles Of The Happiest People - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Prof Wole Soyinka Launches New Novel, Titled 'chronicles Of The Happiest People (402 Views)

Wole Soyinka Replies Reno Omokri Over Chinua Achebe Being Better Than Him / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof Wole Soyinka Launches New Novel, Titled 'chronicles Of The Happiest People by Lawleo(m): 6:33am On Dec 09, 2020
Nobel Laureate, Prof Wole Soyinka has formally launched his new novel, titled: "Chronicles of the Happiest People on Earth" at Terra Kulture, Victoria Island, Lagos, published by Bookcraft Publishing, Ibadan, 48 years after his two works – The Interpreters (1965) and Season of Anomy (1973).

[url][/url]https://allnews.ng/news/prof-wole-soyinka-launches-new-novel-titled-chronicles-of-the-happiest-people-on-earth

1 Share

Re: Prof Wole Soyinka Launches New Novel, Titled 'chronicles Of The Happiest People by Badonasty(m): 6:34am On Dec 09, 2020
I need to read this
Re: Prof Wole Soyinka Launches New Novel, Titled 'chronicles Of The Happiest People by ShobayoEmma(m): 6:55am On Dec 09, 2020
Great writer with a weak home. God blesses you sir.
Re: Prof Wole Soyinka Launches New Novel, Titled 'chronicles Of The Happiest People by Fahdiga1: 6:58am On Dec 09, 2020
You better write a book about your regrets for supporting the lifeless. anything short of that will not be accepted
Re: Prof Wole Soyinka Launches New Novel, Titled 'chronicles Of The Happiest People by thesicilian: 6:59am On Dec 09, 2020
How do I get the book? The Man Died took me close to 3 months to finish reading it back then. Thank God we have Google dictionary now. grin
Re: Prof Wole Soyinka Launches New Novel, Titled 'chronicles Of The Happiest People by YoonSung69: 7:17am On Dec 09, 2020
This is the book worth reading
Re: Prof Wole Soyinka Launches New Novel, Titled 'chronicles Of The Happiest People by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:18am On Dec 09, 2020
I hope it's worth it
Re: Prof Wole Soyinka Launches New Novel, Titled 'chronicles Of The Happiest People by doggedfighter(f): 7:32am On Dec 09, 2020
Been a while we got something from kongi.

(1) (Reply)

Writertain Creatives Top 10 Nigerian Historical Fiction / Looking For A Writer With Some Video Editing Experience For Long Term Job / I Almost Swallowed A Cockroach's Head ���

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.