Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Juventus Troll Barcelona Over GOAT Tweet - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Juventus Troll Barcelona Over GOAT Tweet (30318 Views)

"In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola / Barca Troll Ronaldo & Juventus With This Photo After Messi Scored Them / Eintracht Frankfurt Troll Barcelona Despite Defeat To Bayern Munich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juventus Troll Barcelona Over GOAT Tweet by jerry2cino(m): 8:19am On Dec 09, 2020
Ronaldo no mercy messi.barca Don see waiting pass dem, GOATS OF GOALS

3 Likes

Re: Juventus Troll Barcelona Over GOAT Tweet by Lamasta(m): 8:20am On Dec 09, 2020
The true GOAT distinguish himself last night grin

3 Likes

Re: Juventus Troll Barcelona Over GOAT Tweet by netflicks(m): 8:22am On Dec 09, 2020
What a Goat.....C7 earnd my respect.....

3 Likes

Re: Juventus Troll Barcelona Over GOAT Tweet by Ezyp(m): 8:30am On Dec 09, 2020
femi4:
Penalty goat....Is that a real goat?
Remind me again...how messi take score for first leg?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juventus Troll Barcelona Over GOAT Tweet by rotile247(m): 8:31am On Dec 09, 2020
OVA200:
They will be quick to shout it's penalty he scored but forgetting Messi also scored from penalty in the 1st leg.
He has only scored old Buffon in only one match out of seven matches; someone Ronaldo always use to mob floor.

What baffles me is how comfortable Barcelona with Lionel Messi on the field will be bottling their lead and the great Messi will not be able to help; I swear I can bet my life savings on it Ronaldo would have save one of those games.

Make Barca go jam Bayern again please I want to see something.

If UEFA do mistake pair Bayern with Barca again trust me its either the match video of last season or 2012/2013 they will televise because Barca players will refuse to step in to the pitch.

4 Likes

Re: Juventus Troll Barcelona Over GOAT Tweet by Angelnath(m): 8:34am On Dec 09, 2020
The lesson i learnt in the game is this:
Don't try to copy someone else style it might not suite you.

We all know messi is the king of dribble no doubt but ronaldo is the king of goals, revenge and comebacks. Barcelona killed themselve by letting suarez go they lack a goal machine and ororo punish them for that.

1 Like

Re: Juventus Troll Barcelona Over GOAT Tweet by correctguy2010: 8:46am On Dec 09, 2020
DrayZee:

All Messi’s shots went straight to Buffons hands...he barely had to move to catch any of them. It’s like Messi was just kicking the ball and hoping Buffon wouldn’t see it or something

He should stick to his dribbling or team play goals. Long shots are Ronaldo’s specialty. I realized that yesterday.

Buffon was always at the right place at the right time. Buffon made brilliant saves, on another day Messi could have easily scored 3 goals. Buffon is man of the match.
Re: Juventus Troll Barcelona Over GOAT Tweet by Weedee(m): 8:48am On Dec 09, 2020
grin grin grin grin Guy you wicked o

OVA200:
They will be quick to shout it's penalty he scored but forgetting Messi also scored from penalty in the 1st leg.
He has only scored old Buffon in only one match out of seven matches; someone Ronaldo always use to mob floor.

What baffles me is how comfortable Barcelona with Lionel Messi on the field will be bottling their lead and the great Messi will not be able to help; I swear I can bet my life savings on it Ronaldo would have save one of those games.

1 Like

Re: Juventus Troll Barcelona Over GOAT Tweet by Aifedayo(m): 9:03am On Dec 09, 2020
femi4:

No goal goat; is that a real goat abi asun
Re: Juventus Troll Barcelona Over GOAT Tweet by RealEzee(m): 9:06am On Dec 09, 2020
correctguy2010:

Buffon was always at the right place at the right time. Buffon made brilliant saves, on another day Messi could have easily scored 3 goals. Buffon is man of the match.
grin trying so hard to defend Messi grin, shey na public holiday Messi go score?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juventus Troll Barcelona Over GOAT Tweet by fergie001: 9:07am On Dec 09, 2020
ghettokid1 come ooooooo
Re: Juventus Troll Barcelona Over GOAT Tweet by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 09, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
All these penaldo fans are so pathetic

Messi is the man of the match last night
Oya make him carry hin man of the match put am where sun no dey shine boost am go top table bah! Nonsense all these barca fans get too much mouth and excuse

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juventus Troll Barcelona Over GOAT Tweet by Coolbadguy: 9:12am On Dec 09, 2020
OVA200:

Guy you wicked ooo grin grin if them try am jam Bayern again na total dead be that na 2:16 be that demolition.

2 Likes

Re: Juventus Troll Barcelona Over GOAT Tweet by FuckThaMod: 9:19am On Dec 09, 2020
correctguy2010:
Messi was head and shoulders above every player on the field yesterday. Buffon is good.
I guess buffon was the keeper at Cadiz too grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juventus Troll Barcelona Over GOAT Tweet by FuckThaMod: 9:22am On Dec 09, 2020
EmekaBlue:
But na penarity grin

Messi had more good attempts

Barca no get great teammates around Messi
Story, the same way he has been having good attempts in all his matches this season but could only score one open play goal.

1 Like

Re: Juventus Troll Barcelona Over GOAT Tweet by FuckThaMod: 9:24am On Dec 09, 2020
femi4:
I don't celebrate mediocrity, I ll rather celebrate Mckennie's goal
Without CR7 that goal wouldn't have been possible, hope you know that too??

1 Like

Re: Juventus Troll Barcelona Over GOAT Tweet by richmondefosa(m): 9:27am On Dec 09, 2020
Ronaldo is the only GOAT i know.
The other one is an Asun.

1 Like

Re: Juventus Troll Barcelona Over GOAT Tweet by FuckThaMod: 9:28am On Dec 09, 2020
correctguy2010:

3 goals in your dreams..
10 shots against Cadiz and none could enter..
Just watch, you'll soon get tired cos Messi is done.

1 Like

Re: Juventus Troll Barcelona Over GOAT Tweet by FIRDAUS3(m): 9:31am On Dec 09, 2020
femi4:
Penalty is an ancestral Chocolate
CR7 collected his own share
Ki lo fariwo náà.... undecided
Na watin bring noise naa grin
Re: Juventus Troll Barcelona Over GOAT Tweet by XshegzzyeeiX: 9:34am On Dec 09, 2020
nengibo:
After last night's humbling
grin grin grin
Oh Lord!!! Save my soul from Nairalanders with memes that'll make me become centre of attraction after I burst into prolonged crazy uncontrollable laughter.

2 Likes

Re: Juventus Troll Barcelona Over GOAT Tweet by Homiesjinxbank: 9:37am On Dec 09, 2020
Mumu so messi no dey score penalty at all oooo.
My brother goal is goal.. Penalty or not, why Messi no see penalty play yesterday??

femi4:
Re: Juventus Troll Barcelona Over GOAT Tweet by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:51am On Dec 09, 2020
The only GOAT I know is CR7,others are ewu
Re: Juventus Troll Barcelona Over GOAT Tweet by Angrymode: 9:51am On Dec 09, 2020
nengibo:
After last night's humbling

You are a clown with that ur pictorial representation grin

I can't stop laughing o grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juventus Troll Barcelona Over GOAT Tweet by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:52am On Dec 09, 2020
femi4:

With penalties, nations won World Cups

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juventus Troll Barcelona Over GOAT Tweet by correctguy2010: 10:01am On Dec 09, 2020
FuckThaMod:

3 goals in your dreams..
10 shots against Cadiz and none could enter..
Just watch, you'll soon get tired cos Messi is done.
Go and check man of the match, it obviously the Cadiz goalkeeper. As for yesterday match, Messi was the best player on the field, no debate.
Re: Juventus Troll Barcelona Over GOAT Tweet by Wierdceo: 10:02am On Dec 09, 2020
I love you ronaldo. You inspire me
Re: Juventus Troll Barcelona Over GOAT Tweet by NigeriaB(m): 10:03am On Dec 09, 2020
molbic:
well we the man u fans have our own goat but unfortunately he wasn't on the pitch last night

As man u fans, CR7 should also be your goat
Re: Juventus Troll Barcelona Over GOAT Tweet by correctguy2010: 10:04am On Dec 09, 2020
RealEzee:
grin trying so hard to defend Messi grin, shey na public holiday Messi go score?

Messi was arguably the best player on the field yesterday even though Ronaldo scored 2. Messi doesn't need to score to show he is class apart, that's the reason he is the GOAT.
Re: Juventus Troll Barcelona Over GOAT Tweet by samwillyco1(m): 10:13am On Dec 09, 2020
OVA200:

You wicked ooo, you will see that majority of Barcelona players would test positive for Covid 19 because of fear
Re: Juventus Troll Barcelona Over GOAT Tweet by Adekunle813: 10:17am On Dec 09, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
All these penaldo fans are so pathetic

Messi is the man of the match last night

Must you talk Rubbish every time

Bow to the real GOAT and stop been a nitwit!
Re: Juventus Troll Barcelona Over GOAT Tweet by samwillyco1(m): 10:17am On Dec 09, 2020
The real Goat, silenced the one club kid goat.

Like for Real Goat Ronaldo
Share for the kid goat Messi
Let the voting start.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iwobi Reveals Arsenal Initiation Embarrasment / NBA Drafts 8 Nigerian Players For The First Time In History / Messi Can Only Leave Barca If €700 Million Release Clause Is Met - La Liga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.