Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,270 members, 7,867,713 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

Abia Suspected Baby Thieves Lure Victims With Biscuits And Eggs - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abia Suspected Baby Thieves Lure Victims With Biscuits And Eggs (14022 Views)

How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video / Yahoo Boy Explains How He Defrauds His Victims With Their SIM & BVN (Video) / Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Suspected Baby Thieves Lure Victims With Biscuits And Eggs by lekki1444: 8:31am On Dec 09, 2020
lol na yoruba guy dey interrogate them ? the guy is a very good interrogator ooo

1 Like

Re: Abia Suspected Baby Thieves Lure Victims With Biscuits And Eggs by Boatswain: 8:33am On Dec 09, 2020
Chaii... Biscuit and Egg mata

Re: Abia Suspected Baby Thieves Lure Victims With Biscuits And Eggs by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 09, 2020
Solidconceptz:
Sighs.... Can this world just vanish, the heart of a man is desperately wicked.
Humans are just excessively greedy and uncontrollably heartless...

How I wish God can them bad ones to Pluto and live only Good people on Earth!!!

1 Like

Re: Abia Suspected Baby Thieves Lure Victims With Biscuits And Eggs by Okoroawusa: 8:38am On Dec 09, 2020
I don't even know what to say again
Re: Abia Suspected Baby Thieves Lure Victims With Biscuits And Eggs by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 09, 2020
Baby miners cheesy cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Abia Suspected Baby Thieves Lure Victims With Biscuits And Eggs by adecz: 8:51am On Dec 09, 2020
Kwenu!!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abia Suspected Baby Thieves Lure Victims With Biscuits And Eggs by wellmax(m): 8:52am On Dec 09, 2020
Yeaternersssss, they will never change.
Steal money,
steal land
steal children
born thieves
Re: Abia Suspected Baby Thieves Lure Victims With Biscuits And Eggs by Farukshy: 8:53am On Dec 09, 2020
ekestic1976:
You see a mamba and an IPOB coming your way. Shake hands with the mamba and run like blazes comot. Igbos are mostly Atheists - no regard for God, no regard for life. The Igbos and Currency notes in any denomination are FIRST COUSINS.

Quote me and end up in IPOB detention camp before nightfall.
will u keep quiet ,
no be the western just this morning get 2 ritual killing this morning, but this eastern with babies,make una check una sef ooo. but at list them no kill, not this blood sucking ritualist westerns

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Abia Suspected Baby Thieves Lure Victims With Biscuits And Eggs by GavelSlam: 8:53am On Dec 09, 2020
142two:
[s][/s]

Seems you are angry they caught your people.
Re: Abia Suspected Baby Thieves Lure Victims With Biscuits And Eggs by Farukshy: 8:58am On Dec 09, 2020
prodigy22:
Juus look at this young handsome promising young man being lured into criminal life @ this tender age, its just sad

Check out how to apply for up to 1m from the 200bn FG released for small businesses Here
kai is that boy up to 18 sef

1 Like

Re: Abia Suspected Baby Thieves Lure Victims With Biscuits And Eggs by Altair25(m): 9:01am On Dec 09, 2020
ekestic1976:
You see a mamba and an IPOB coming your way. Shake hands with the mamba and run like blazes comot. Igbos are mostly Atheists - no regard for God, no regard for life. The Igbos and Currency notes in any denomination are FIRST COUSINS.

I quote you. And then?
Re: Abia Suspected Baby Thieves Lure Victims With Biscuits And Eggs by BigBrother9ja: 9:10am On Dec 09, 2020
Osù Pigs

Osu goats

OSU bastards

OSU evil

OSU mumu

Osù criminals

Everything OSU!

1 Like

Re: Abia Suspected Baby Thieves Lure Victims With Biscuits And Eggs by Onlinesmart: 9:40am On Dec 09, 2020
Igbos, a people of many atrocities. That's the main why they are so littered everywhere online to defend their people by all means. They know what they are doing. May their Biafra come quickly by God's will.

1 Like

Re: Abia Suspected Baby Thieves Lure Victims With Biscuits And Eggs by Mrchuwuma(m): 9:43am On Dec 09, 2020
what is wrong with Nigeria police? before circulating this incriminating video, why not make speedy arrangements to capture the said buyers also by using the 2 suspects as baits.
very unprofessional.
Re: Abia Suspected Baby Thieves Lure Victims With Biscuits And Eggs by achierosion(m): 10:04am On Dec 09, 2020
ekestic1976:

Hahahahagrin
Sorry I go quote you, na u make me go quote you jare.

1 Like

Re: Abia Suspected Baby Thieves Lure Victims With Biscuits And Eggs by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 09, 2020
Stinking 0su scum
Re: Abia Suspected Baby Thieves Lure Victims With Biscuits And Eggs by Oizee(f): 10:11am On Dec 09, 2020
Altair25:
I quote you. And then?
lol, u calm down first, the day is still young. But if u finally enter d camp by catapult abeg let us know o, make I put im moniker for head
Re: Abia Suspected Baby Thieves Lure Victims With Biscuits And Eggs by NaMeAboki: 10:11am On Dec 09, 2020
These ppl and child theft - animals angry
Re: Abia Suspected Baby Thieves Lure Victims With Biscuits And Eggs by Joseph08(m): 10:19am On Dec 09, 2020
One of the causes of poverty undecided

When a Country doesn't have plans for it citizens and the way forward such a Country should expect:

a) Increase in robbery

b) Kiddnapping

c) Unnecessary protest

d) Baby factory

e) Ritualist in operation

f) Bribe

Of course well planned economy have there's both developed and undeveloped Countries, but the ones mentioned above are inevitable in unplanned Country like Nigeria.
Re: Abia Suspected Baby Thieves Lure Victims With Biscuits And Eggs by Passionate888: 10:27am On Dec 09, 2020
Let us wait for director to dismiss it as the handiwork of the Fulani people.
Re: Abia Suspected Baby Thieves Lure Victims With Biscuits And Eggs by ewelike98925: 10:34am On Dec 09, 2020
: I quote you. And then?lol, u calm down first, the day is still young. But if u finally enter d camp by catapult abeg let us know o, make I put im moniker for head
Re: Abia Suspected Baby Thieves Lure Victims With Biscuits And Eggs by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:59am On Dec 09, 2020
Igbo baby factory, Afonja Skull minners, Northern born to rule raping minors
Re: Abia Suspected Baby Thieves Lure Victims With Biscuits And Eggs by BIGGESThead6: 11:10am On Dec 09, 2020
IGBO again

Re: Abia Suspected Baby Thieves Lure Victims With Biscuits And Eggs by twutin1: 11:31am On Dec 09, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Igbos, a people of many atrocities. That's the main why they are so littered everywhere online to defend their people by all means. They know what they are doing. May their Biafra come quickly by God's will.

So sayeth 21st century cannibals and skull miners. grin

1 Like

Re: Abia Suspected Baby Thieves Lure Victims With Biscuits And Eggs by twutin1: 11:32am On Dec 09, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
IGBO again
Guy, it's not by force to say something stupid.
Re: Abia Suspected Baby Thieves Lure Victims With Biscuits And Eggs by BIGGESThead6: 11:54am On Dec 09, 2020
twutin1:

Guy, it's not by force to say something stupid.

Re: Abia Suspected Baby Thieves Lure Victims With Biscuits And Eggs by Onlinesmart: 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2020
twutin1:

So sayeth 21st century cannibals and skull miners. grin
UN says 78% of igbos are products of baby factory.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Encourage Us, Our Fellow Officers Hate Us", Delta State Police PRO / Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Global Internet Crimes Behind UK, US – NCC / Monisola Margret Olaoye Kidnapped With Her Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.