Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,005 members, 7,821,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

"I Am Made All Things To All Men, That I Might....." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Am Made All Things To All Men, That I Might....." (121 Views)

'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi / When You Only Meet Men That Only Want Sex / When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Am Made All Things To All Men, That I Might....." by overcomersfaith(f): 7:25am On Dec 09, 2020
The birth of our Lord Jesus brought the goodness of salvation to us and having receive same we must run to rescue men from hell, from eternal destruction, beloveth let us pray today for the enabling grace to be an instrument in God’s hand to rescue men from eternal destruction and habits.

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/i-am-made-all-things-to-all-men-that-i-might/

1 Like

Re: "I Am Made All Things To All Men, That I Might....." by grim33(m): 7:57am On Dec 09, 2020
Lol. Una en
Re: "I Am Made All Things To All Men, That I Might....." by Kobojunkie: 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
overcomersfaith:
The birth of our Lord Jesus brought the goodness of salvation to us and having receive same we must run to rescue men from hell, from eternal destruction, beloveth let us pray today for the enabling grace to be an instrument in God’s hand to rescue men from eternal destruction and habits.

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/i-am-made-all-things-to-all-men-that-i-might/
Salvation does not rescue men from Hell. Instead it rescues men from the Condemnation of Sin which is Death, and grants each man eternal life. That is what Jesus Christ taught that salvation is and that is what those who teach the Gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven preach.

What saves those who are saved(have salvation) from hell is the obedience of the commandments of Jesus Christ, and nothing else. Only those who accept and submit to obeying the commandments of the New Covenant, Jesus Christ, are set free by the truth, from sin. There is no other way to break free from the bondage of sin and it is only by His Truth and not the doctrines and traditions of men which are nothing but lies on the face of God's truth.

(1) (Reply)

N / Are You Sure Of What Jesus Says Of You? / Automatic Defilements - Emoji Devotions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.