Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

We’ll No Longer Tolerate Attacks On Northerners – NEF - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll No Longer Tolerate Attacks On Northerners – NEF (24426 Views)

We’ll No Longer Allow Governors To Prevent Rallies Of Opposition Parties - IG / We’ll No Longer Tolerate Attacks On Fulanis By Nigerian Media – Miyetti Allah / We’ll No Longer Recognise Results Obtained Under Duress – INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll No Longer Tolerate Attacks On Northerners – NEF by God1stson(m): 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
Arrewa:
stop dragging the whole south into the problem you are having with the north.

Stop trying to drag the Yorubas into the gruesome murder of our people in the East.

We have no issue with the south south and the west.

The only people we see as potential enemies are the Easterners.

We know the people who hate and always celebrate our pains and downfall.

We know the people who use every little opportunity to stereotyply insult and blackmail the north.

We know the people who are instigating hatred against the north.

Stop dragging the whole south into that!!

The only place mosques where burnt during the end sars protest is in the East.

The only place where trailers were attacked and the custodians killed was in the east.

The only place where the end sars protest turn to a tribal war was in the east.

So stop making it South vs the north...

The East should take full responsible for their actions and stop dragging the whole southern tribe along.
And u did not dim it fit to mention where some northern trailer drivers kill people with their mindless driving or incidents where upon just small argument an aboki don use knife chuck person not in the north but in the east. Honestly, as a christian I don't support citizens taking law into their hands or killing people but some Northerners in the east exhibit some excesses which many igbo's can't even try up north. Well, u must have known by now that Igbos are not cowards and can die for what the believe in, facts about Biafra war would have tot u that. South east is not a conquered territory get it into you brain. Our Psych tells us we are free people no matter the indices on groung. U can only defeat a man when u defeat him mentally and last time i checked we are still waxing stronger riding in the wings of the Almighty that had made us achieve greater things even after the civil war.
Meanwhile if u are reading my post GIVE UR LIFE TO CHRIST SO THAT EVEN IF UR EARTHLY BODY IS DESTROYED U WILL HAVE A HOME IN HEAVEN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll No Longer Tolerate Attacks On Northerners – NEF by QuotaSystem: 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
Yujin:

Lol. We can all see your isolation attempt. All reasonable southerners can see your game plan. Let me break everything down for you.
1. Terrorist Fulanis have killed almost all ethnic groups in their ancestral land from the NE and NC through to the SW, SE and SS. All the surviving families of those attacks have not forgotten about it just in case you people have forgot. A popular Hausa proverb says that if the witch has forgot, the mother of the child has not forgotten.
2. Fulani militia aka herdsmen have committed sacrilege by raping some of our women in the farms and in some cases killed them. We still remember the Nimbo massacre in Uzo-Uwani. Their surviving family members are still calling for justice.
3. Countless number of Igbos have been killed I the north and their properties looted. There have been no justice till today. We have not forgot.
4. All the lands your fulani people have occupied in the middlebelt after killing and chasing away the original inhabitants of those places are well known. T.Y Danjuma is aware of that too.
5. Hausa/fulanis murdered a Prince in Obigbo late last year. The news trended here on nairaland. Obigbo indigenes didn't forget.
6. Lastly, during the ENDSARS protest, hausa/fulanis were not attacked in the SE. What happened at Nsukka was an isolated case and we have made it clear that anyone who attacks us in our ancestral land will not live to tell the story. It is VERY CLEAR. Stab or shoot an Igbo man in our ancestral land and be killed.
For Ango Abdullahi to start a threat is very foolish of him when he has never called for the arrest of all the fulanis killing other tribes for all these years. Fulani militia aka herdsmen are known internationally as the world 4th most dangerous TERRORIST ORGANIZATION. Only fulanis don't know that yet. Other tribes in Nigeria have been suffering for all these years and they can't wait to get rid of you. It can be done peacefully but we know that peace is not your way.
You can show this message to your brothers.

I do not discuss or engage with IPOB killer terrorists & their cricket noises.

Just pray shit does not hit the fan.
Re: We’ll No Longer Tolerate Attacks On Northerners – NEF by ChimaAdeoye: 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2020
God1stson:

And u did not dim it fit to mention where some northern trailer drivers kill people with their mindless driving or incidents where upon just small argument an aboki don use knife chuck person not in the north but in the east. Honestly, as a christian I don't support citizens taking law into their hands or killing people but some Northerners in the east exhibit some excesses which many igbo's can't even try up north. Well, u must have known by now that Igbos are not cowards and can die for what the believe in, facts about Biafra war would have tot u that. South east is not a conquered territory get it into you brain. Our Psych tells us we are free people no matter the indices on groung. U can only defeat a man when u defeat him mentally and last time i checked we are still waxing stronger riding in the wings of the Almighty that had made us achieve greater things even after the civil war.
Meanwhile if u are reading my post GIVE UR LIFE TO CHRIST SO THAT EVEN IF UR EARTHLY BODY IS DESTROYED U WILL HAVE A HOME IN HEAVEN.

Those highly hate-filled and divisive northern elders should go home instead of provoking a riot.

A bigot like Ango Abdullahi is also an elder abi?

1 Like

Re: We’ll No Longer Tolerate Attacks On Northerners – NEF by Yujin(m): 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2020
wink2015:
NORTHERNERS AND THEIR POLITICAL LEADERSHIP HAVE QUIETLY DROP THE "Water Resources Bill" which was meant to disposesses the native people of the middlebelt and southern part of Nigeria of their natural water resources including land.

They no longer talk about sponsoring such Obnoxious bills having tasted the bitter effect of the Endsars protest.

ABOKI think they are the most intelligent people and they believe they own Nigeria.

Yes they've dropped it but don't go and sleep yet. They're always awake scheming on how to feed on the sweat and flesh of others. I have consistently called on all southerners to be wary of the ISOLATION TECHNIQUE. This is what they're after presently. From instigating Wike to cause disaffection between the SE and SS, demonizing IPOB to recently mending fence with Tinubu in Kano. Now they've jumped from accusing IPOB to planning attacks on SE as a region. It's a well orchestrated plan and the aim is still the same but different approach. I always remind the South that an attack against any component of the South will weaken the entire South. DON'T EVER LISTEN TO ANY REASON OR SUGGESTION FROM them. See how their scheming has turned their region to an abbatoir.
We all must remain vigilant. Never allow them isolate any parts of the south. Let them face the entire South.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll No Longer Tolerate Attacks On Northerners – NEF by Yujin(m): 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
QuotaSystem:

I do not discuss or engage with IPOB killer terrorists & their cricket noises.

Just pray shit does not hit the fan.
Lol. Shit has always but the fan in Nigeria. Over 40,000 people have been killed violently in northern Nigeria under 11yrs only. Too many orphans and widows are calling for justice. We still remember them crying half na.ked in some cases and in others, dressed in all black. You can't hide those ones. Recently, USA added Nigeria to the list if religiously persecuted countries. All your crimes have been noted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll No Longer Tolerate Attacks On Northerners – NEF by slowice(m): 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
Paretomaster1:

You think everyone is a liar, and Coward like u? Prove me wrong Osu...

Young man hate will destroy you.... Flee from it. So much pain in ur words, all that what exactly? Wow, I hope u heal so u don't become another sad statistic. Take care
Re: We’ll No Longer Tolerate Attacks On Northerners – NEF by NaMeAboki: 2:04pm On Dec 09, 2020
Yujin:

It's not surprising that you don't remember the volume of Igbo blood that had been spilt in the north in the last 20yrs (like you just denied). Last 20yrs is the year 2000. Do you remember the Miss World Pageant killings in both Kano and Kaduna? Should I mention more to you? Everything is well recorded. We value everyone of our people killed so we keep record.

Kindly translate this part of my post and tell me whether the Miss World pageant riots was tribally motivated against your ppl?

In the last 20yrs you can hardly account for any TRIBALLY MOTIVATED attacks against your ppl

Indeed go ahead and comb through your records then show where Igbos were targeted and attacked by northerners in the north.
Re: We’ll No Longer Tolerate Attacks On Northerners – NEF by QuotaSystem: 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Shut up your mouth!!!!!
You northerners killed a lot of southern corpers during the 2011 elections and are yet to pay for your sins.
You don forget the herdsmen killing down south Abi as how una northern elders dey take defend dem. Now e touch una don dey cry.
Make una start any senseless killing as watch how film go play.

Inconsequential rant of a 5% cockroach.

The warning has been sounded on the SE & it's killer IPOB terrorists.
Re: We’ll No Longer Tolerate Attacks On Northerners – NEF by Yujin(m): 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2020
NaMeAboki:

Kindly translate this part of my post and tell me whether the Miss World pageant riots was tribally motivated against your ppl?

In the last 20yrs you can hardly account for any TRIBALLY MOTIVATED attacks against your ppl

Indeed go ahead and comb through your records then show where Igbos were targeted and attacked by northerners in the north.
I don't need to translate anything. Irrespective of the motive, my people were killed and no one was brought to justice for it. For a cartoon in the north pole my people were also killed. People still carry the scars till date because no one was prosecuted for it. Like I said, I don't care if my people were tribally targeted or not. Make no excuse for killing others so that others won't find excuse to kill you.
Re: We’ll No Longer Tolerate Attacks On Northerners – NEF by Yujin(m): 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Inconsequential rant of a 5% cockroach.

The warning has been sounded on the SE & it's killer IPOB terrorists.
Lol. IPOB is in both SE and SS. It comprise all Biafrans. Keep your warning to yourself. I always remind my brothers about you people and I've been justified. This recent display by Ango Abdullahi will convince a lot of the doubting Thomas's.
Re: We’ll No Longer Tolerate Attacks On Northerners – NEF by QuotaSystem: 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2020
Yujin:

Lol. IPOB is in both SE and SS. It comprise all Biafrans. Keep your warning to yourself.

The warning from Wike & the NEF has been sounded on the SE & it's killer IPOB terrorists.

Stubborn flies won't miss their destination.

Re: We’ll No Longer Tolerate Attacks On Northerners – NEF by bamite(m): 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2020
Arrewa:
so because Bokoharam terrorists attack villagers in Borno and bandit attack and kidnap people in Kaduna and kastina villages.

You then want us to watch our people get killed in the East unprovoked?

We are in a bloody war with Boko Haram and Bandits in 4 states out of 19 northern states.

Infact we have set up militia groups to to fight and defend our villages.

So don't think we cant defend our people!!

We have few Hausafulanis in the East compare to millions of Igbos in the north.

We would stand and defend our people!!

Please let's be truthful to ourselves. Benue, nassarawa, plateau, adamawa, taraba, zamfara, katsina, kaduna, Kano (hisba), yobe, bornu, sokoto are all under attack by who, Yoruba abi Igbo?
Re: We’ll No Longer Tolerate Attacks On Northerners – NEF by QuotaSystem: 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
bamite:

Please let's be truthful to ourselves. Benue, nassarawa, plateau, adamawa, taraba, zamfara, katsina, kaduna, Kano (hisba), yobe, bornu, sokoto are all under attack by who, Yoruba abi Igbo?

Comprehension.

While noting that the forum was in the state to commiserate with northerners, who suffered losses during the EndSARS protest, he said it was becoming clear that the attacks against northerners were carried out by some group from the South-East.
Re: We’ll No Longer Tolerate Attacks On Northerners – NEF by bamite(m): 2:36pm On Dec 09, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Comprehension.

Who are those attacking northerners in the north?

They are occupied with smoke in a far away land while their own house is on full blown fire. Is that logical to you? Hmm
Re: We’ll No Longer Tolerate Attacks On Northerners – NEF by NaMeAboki: 2:37pm On Dec 09, 2020
Yujin:

I don't need to translate anything. Irrespective of the motive, my people were killed and no one was brought to justice for it. For a cartoon in the north pole my people were also killed. People still carry the scars till date because no one was prosecuted for it. Like I said, I don't care if my people were tribally targeted or not. Make no excuse for killing others so that others won't find excuse to kill you.

I made a statement about tribally motivated killings/attacks and you tried to discredit it with the example of the Miss World riots which clearly was not; kindly therefore stop shifting the goalpost and stick to your argument by proving me wrong; otherwise sit down and keep quiet.
Re: We’ll No Longer Tolerate Attacks On Northerners – NEF by QuotaSystem: 2:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
bamite:

Who are those attacking northerners in the north?

They are occupied with smoke in a far away land while their own house is on full blown fire. Is that logical to you? Hmm

Fighting terror in the NE & SE are not mutually exclusive.

BH & IPOB terrorists killing northerners can & will be fought simultaeously & will both be flattened in only a matter of time.

If you still can't see the logic then you simply lack the capacity for it.
Re: We’ll No Longer Tolerate Attacks On Northerners – NEF by Yujin(m): 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
NaMeAboki:

I made a statement about tribally motivated killings/attacks and you tried to discredit it with the example of the Miss World riots which clearly was not; kindly therefore stop shifting the goalpost and stick to your argument by proving me wrong; otherwise sit down and keep quiet.
You will have tell us why your brothers killed my people in their homes and business places simply because they don't want an internationally recognized pageant event to be held in Abuja. Are my people participating in the said event? What was the reason for attacking my people? Did they kill their fellow Hausa/fulanis during the attacks?
I'm smarter than you. If you have no reason just shut up.
Re: We’ll No Longer Tolerate Attacks On Northerners – NEF by Yujin(m): 3:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
QuotaSystem:

The warning from Wike & the NEF has been sounded on the SE & it's killer IPOB terrorists.

Stubborn flies won't miss their destination.
Lol. Wike is a small fry. You can see how other elites of the South are quiet looking at Wike dancing na.ked in the market place. The clock is ticking.
Re: We’ll No Longer Tolerate Attacks On Northerners – NEF by Yujin(m): 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2020
bamite:

Don't be defensive with them. Have your own people killed by the terrorist fulani herdsmen been avenged? Are your people without value? Only one set people think they have the monopoly of violence in Nigeria and the attitude of letting them go scot free has emboldened them. Tell them to their faces. If they kill any southerner or middlebelter again, they will be killed in turn. Is there any harm is such statements? NO.
Re: We’ll No Longer Tolerate Attacks On Northerners – NEF by QuotaSystem: 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
Yujin:

Lol.

Wike is a small fry. You can see how other elites of the South are quiet looking at Wike dancing na.ked in the market place.

IPOB terrorist killers are rejected & finished in the SS & will only succeed in inviting anarchy to the SE if sensible Igbos do not take immediate action.

1 Like

Re: We’ll No Longer Tolerate Attacks On Northerners – NEF by bamite(m): 3:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
Yujin:

Don't be defensive with them. Have your own people killed by the terrorist fulani herdsmen been avenged? Are your people without value? Only one set people think they have the monopoly of violence in Nigeria and the attitude of letting them go scot free has emboldened them. Tell them to their faces. If they kill any southerner or middlebelter again, they will be killed in turn. Is there any harm is such statements? NO.

Where do you want to see the killers to kill?

Or you want to start killing random innocent northerners and you think that will solve the problem?
Re: We’ll No Longer Tolerate Attacks On Northerners – NEF by bamite(m): 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Fighting terror in the NE & SE are not mutually exclusive.

BH & IPOB terrorists killing northerners can & will be fought simultaeously & will both be flattened in only a matter of time.

If you still can't see the logic then you simply lack the capacity for it.

If you want to end a problem,end it from the root. You can not allow terrorists and bandits to be killing all tribes in the north freely and think you can fight other tribes down south simultaneously, end violence in the North and you will see attacks on your kinsmen down south end. Simple logic.

PS I'm from the middle belt and northerners are resented in my place also.

1 Like

Re: We’ll No Longer Tolerate Attacks On Northerners – NEF by highcadre: 4:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
Soro niyen?
Re: We’ll No Longer Tolerate Attacks On Northerners – NEF by NaMeAboki: 4:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
Yujin:

You will have tell us why your brothers killed my people in their homes and business places simply because they don't want an internationally recognized pageant event to be held in Abuja. Are my people participating in the said event? What was the reason for attacking my people? Did they kill their fellow Hausa/fulanis during the attacks?
I'm smarter than you. If you have no reason just shut up.

I have already made my point by stating clearly that the killings were not tribally motivated nor targeted against Igbos; unlike the killings of northerners targeted by Igbos in the SE - you can either disprove it or shut up.

If you want the real reasons behind the Miss World riots, pls find below a link to an article covering it in The Guardian - you find its conclusion quite different from the above myopic spin you and your ilk have been giving to it; read and set yourself free from falsehood.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2002/nov/30/jamesastill
Re: We’ll No Longer Tolerate Attacks On Northerners – NEF by mikesly: 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2020
One of the bokoharam member spotted. You've just blown your cover and the mayhem you people plan to carry out. This guy and his cohorts should be arrested now before they execute their plans!

Arrewa:
Boko haram are terrorist killing people in Borno villages not all over 19 Nothern states.

Bandits are killing and kidnapping people in kastina and Kaduna villages not all over the 19 northern state.

Ipob in South are targeting the Hausafulani Muslims killing and burning their properties in the south.

If you people want... Keep defending the evil your brothers are perpetrating against the north.

Nagode Ango Abdullahi uba babba!!
The Atrocities of the east against the north is still very fresh in our mind.

The attack on Hausa community in Rivers state??

The Attack on Hausas in obigbo??

The looting and burning down of our trailers in the East.

We have not Reciprocated for a very good reason.

We have already held several meetings about the killing of our brothers in the East.

Make una take this warning for granted if una want.

E go soon be be una like film....
Re: We’ll No Longer Tolerate Attacks On Northerners – NEF by ogubolokento(m): 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
Boko boys has killing your people everyday also warn your brother to stop the daily killings of innocent northerners
Re: We’ll No Longer Tolerate Attacks On Northerners – NEF by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
NaMeAboki:

we don't even need to go far.Do you still remember the southern youth corp members killed after bubu lost the 2011 elections ? dogs and baboons right?

What about the Enugu massacre by herdsmen?

The fulani incursions in Abia,Imo, Anambra,Ebonyi and most states in the south?
The East began reprisal attack on Northerners after the senseless killing of easterners during the early 2000's and that's why you guys no longer kill us at the latest provocation.

I don't know how you guys want to blame us for your violent disposition. Last year alone, Yorubas fought northerners in ile Ife and Lagos (it made front page on this forum).

you Northerners should reflect on where your guile has lead your region to-

fulani herdsmen

Bandits

Ansaru

Iswap

Bokohara

Cattle rustlers

Armed miners along with other vices common in the nation. All of terrorist groups call the north home- that my friend isn't a coincidence !!!!

1 Like

Re: We’ll No Longer Tolerate Attacks On Northerners – NEF by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Look at your descendants..
savage counter attack

1 Like

Re: We’ll No Longer Tolerate Attacks On Northerners – NEF by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 09, 2020
Arrewa:
Boko haram are terrorist killing people in Borno villages not all over 19 Nothern states.

Bandits are killing and kidnapping people in kastina and Kaduna villages not all over the 19 northern state.

Ipob in South are targeting the Hausafulani Muslims killing and burning their properties in the south.

If you people want... Keep defending the evil your brothers are perpetrating against the north.

Nagode Ango Abdullahi uba babba!!
The Atrocities of the east against the north is still very fresh in our mind.

The attack on Hausa community in Rivers state??

The Attack on Hausas in obigbo??

The looting and burning down of our trailers in the East.

We have not Reciprocated for a very good reason.

We have already held several meetings about the killing of our brothers in the East.

Make una take this warning for granted if una want.

E go soon be be una like film....

you are the one still watching film.

if you like kill the Easterners in your region ,it would just increase the decadence in all aspects going on in your region;

Security, education,health, economic etc.

Their are now thousands of your folk men in the East these days (fleeing the north because of insecurity making farming dangerous). you guys even have 3 mosques now in Aba and none of it was burnt- come to think of it, should we post pics of churches burnt in the north ?or stories of christians beheaded in the North?

Please when you begin to play this music over their (the North),I hope you would join the reinforcements coming to save your people in the East-that way we would see you as the great man you think you are .
Our elders would say that the consistent barking of a dog does not a lion make it and that the appearance of the monitor lizard still doesn't make it an alligator!!

1 Like

Re: We’ll No Longer Tolerate Attacks On Northerners – NEF by AsiwajuNdigbo: 4:54pm On Dec 09, 2020
helinues:
But you are ready to tolerate the attacks by Boko Haram and Bandits right?

Who are the jobless purposeless focusless faithless people that gave a bloody kaffir a freak cow herder, filthy terrorist like you 260 likes? For what Bloody kaffir, a blood sucking unbeliever.

You need to go and find work and stop depending on 30000 a month to sit in social media cauding division and hatred.

Tueh on the zoo! Bloody country of cold hearted freaks.
Re: We’ll No Longer Tolerate Attacks On Northerners – NEF by bencynthgreat: 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
These people mumu I swear. They killed ur people in Rivers state and still brain washed u to believe it was done by another region. I swear una mumu die.

And to some Yorubas supporting this nonsense don't forget if gbege happen for north e go hit una pass because Northerners are so ignorant to differentiate between Yorubas, Igbos or Ijaws.

Igbos are always prepared whenever or wherever they are.

I witnessed what happened when OBJ sent troops to Benue state in the early 2000s how the indigenes (Tivs) ran into there villages. it was still Igbos that occupied the town in Katsina-Ala where I was living then.

And to that dog barking, enough of talk. just switch to action and let's end the already dead country
Re: We’ll No Longer Tolerate Attacks On Northerners – NEF by QuotaSystem: 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2020
bamite:

If you want to end a problem,end it from the root. You can not allow terrorists and bandits to be killing all tribes in the north freely and think you can fight other tribes down south simultaneously, end violence in the North and you will see attacks on your kinsmen down south end. Simple logic.

PS I'm from the middle belt and northerners are resented in my place also.

Who is "allowing" terrorists and bandits killings in the North?

How can northerners be "allowing" attacks from criminals that are terrorising them in their own homes?

You clearly have a deficiency of logic because it does not make sense.

P. S Resentment on the basis of ethnicity is not a function of geography but bigotry and personal depravity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Approves As APC Expels former National Vice-Chairman, Eta / President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case / More Pictures From Labor Party Presidential Rally In Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.