Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

High Yield High Profit High Winning Rate - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / High Yield High Profit High Winning Rate (480 Views)

3.5 Odds With 85% Winning Rate / High Winning % Correct Score Tips Get Here / Basketball Winning Mathematical Trick For High Winning Percentage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Yield High Profit High Winning Rate by HIGHSTAKE647: 7:48am On Dec 09, 2020
Hi Guys welcome to page we are sport Tipping service company and we Render Sport prediction to those who can Take sport as and alternative form of investment , we have our Source in Europe which Renders in-depth Analysis of The Tips, we Don't win by luck, our picks are carefully Analysed to give subscribers High Return on investment(ROI) might not be here for long But my contact is on my signature feel free to ask any question

Recommended Bookies are Pinnacle , Bet365 and 1xbet
Cheers!!!!
Re: High Yield High Profit High Winning Rate by HIGHSTAKE647: 8:00am On Dec 09, 2020
First game Posted

The integrity FC Bayern Munchen, which even without motivation and half-reserve did not lose in Madrid, gives hope to FC Red Bull Salzburg. A victory over Atletico Madrid in the last round brings the team to the playoffs. Let me remind you that a year earlier the Austrians, too, until the last round retained their chances of getting out - it was enough just to beat the reigning champions from Liverpool, but then the Reds smashed the master's dream without any problems - 0:2. I think now in the same style they will cope with the unexpected difficulty of Atletico from Madrid.
"Our rival is a strong and brave team, which is good at setting and pressing," praises Austrians Diego Simeone. "We have great respect for FC Red Bull Salzburg, but we are going to play to win." Supported by the coach and key defender Stefan Savic: "It is clear that we will be satisfied with a draw. But to come and hold 0:0 would be cowardice. Such tactics often end badly." I note that until now Atletico Madrid has always played against opponents from Austria in European competitions.
From the home front, Diego Simeone team is the clear favorite. They remain the last team not yet aware of the bitterness of defeat in the current La Liga. In ten matches Jan Oblak and company conceded only two goals! True, Atlético will have a Madrid derby this weekend, but it is clear that the players and the coaching staff are entirely focused on the match with FC Red Bull Salzburg, since everything is going well in the championship, but at the moment in the Champions League there are questions that need to be answered today. Three days ago, the flagship of Austrian football managed to lose to FC Admira, the last team in the championship! Jesse Marsch clearly went too far with the rotation, giving the eight players a basic rest before the Champions League, and that's the result ... Even the return of the best striker Patson Daka, who played for the first time since the end of October, did not save the team. I wonder if the Zambian will come out in the base against Atlético Madrid, because the game he did not go at all. Who the owners will definitely not have is the central midfielder Mohamed Kamara, who received an extra yellow card in Moscow.
In Madrid, Luis Suarez returned to the ranks much more successfully - he helped the team beat FC Real Valladolid. However, Diego Costa, Manuel Sanchez and Raul Jimenez, injured in the match with Bayern Munich, remain in the infirmary. Apparently, in the last round, Diego Simeone will release almost the same lineup that started a week ago against the German team, but most likely Luis Suarez will replace Angel Correa in attack, and instead of Raul Jimenez, Felipe Monteiro will act in defense.
I really like this choice, Atlético is playing in defense, they will come to play to win, after all, the Spanish team has a huge experience, I saw a match in which FC Red Bull Salzburg acted openly, fell and got 2:6 from Bayern, here Atletico will be catching them in the attack, I am confident in victory, because the game is now at a high level and I will make this choice with a risk, the coefficient is very impressive and I think it's worth playing it. Good luck.

Re: High Yield High Profit High Winning Rate by HIGHSTAKE647: 1:10am On Dec 10, 2020
3.15 odd smashed

Big congratulations

Check our Analysis we ain't joking here

Re: High Yield High Profit High Winning Rate by Tipster07: 2:37am On Dec 10, 2020
Yea Bro i think am on the Right Track how can i contact you i need to show you some love

Re: High Yield High Profit High Winning Rate by HIGHSTAKE647: 7:02am On Dec 10, 2020
Morning Guys!!
Re: High Yield High Profit High Winning Rate by HIGHSTAKE647: 7:48am On Dec 10, 2020
D. Zagreb vs CSKA Moscow

Time: 9pm

Pick : Under (2)

Analysis

I bring to your attention my analysis and forecast for the match NK Dinamo Zagreb - CSKA Moscow.
The Croats completed their task. Dinamo Zagreb was unable to get into the Champions League, although it was fully rehabilitated in the Europa League. Before the last round, the Croatian champion guaranteed himself the first place in the quartet. The club produced phenomenal defensive play, with no goals conceded in the five group round games. In the domestic arena, Dinamo Zagreb is in second place, one point behind Osijek, but with two games left.
Now I have a lot of problems now both in the owner and in the game itself.
CSKA is definitely out of European competition, as it scored only 3 points in games and will definitely not reach second place. The club could not win a single victory, three draws and two defeats. In many matches, there was not enough implementation, and perhaps also character. Problems also began in the domestic championship, where the team did not win in three matches in a row. From FC Zenit and FC Spartak Moscow only two points. The atmosphere in the team is also not the most combative, from this and such results.
During the match in Moscow, the hosts had a significant advantage, as evidenced by the statistics and the game itself. The Croats managed to withstand serious pressure, the match ended in a goalless draw.
For both clubs, this game is no longer important, the coaching staff and CSKA players are not constrained in recent games, which does not bother us anymore, most likely we will play with the second line-up. I think that CSKA will now turn its attention to the domestic championship, the reserve squad will come out for this match. And since even the main players are now failing in attack, then everything will not be very sweet for the substitutes, so I think that Dinamo Zagreb will win at home, but with a minimum number of goals, it makes no sense to use the strongest players when there is still a large part season. The Croats are considered favorites, but for such a coefficient I would not bet on their victory, they play closed, they do not score many goals in this tournament and I play against my opponent. I would advise you to play the total match less than 2.5, this choice is also given a very good odds of 2, the opponents did not show high performance this season of the Europa League, and without motivation it will be even more difficult to score. Plus, the team's most important matches this weekend, if we have already figured out the CSKA roster, Dinamo Zagreb is an away match against Rijeka, and in terms of lost points they are only 4 points behind, since Rijeka has 2 games in reserve, so you shouldn't wait for Zagreb, if at all the match does not end with a score of 0:0. Good luck.

Re: High Yield High Profit High Winning Rate by HIGHSTAKE647: 9:09am On Dec 10, 2020
D Zagreb vs CSKA Moscow

Time: 9pm

Tip: Away Team Total goals (Under 1)

I bring to your attention my analysis and forecast for the match NK Dinamo Zagreb - CSKA Moscow.
The Croats completed their task. Dinamo Zagreb was unable to get into the Champions League, although it was fully rehabilitated in the Europa League. Before the last round, the Croatian champion guaranteed himself the first place in the quartet. The club produced phenomenal defensive play, with no goals conceded in the five group round games. In the domestic arena, Dinamo Zagreb is in second place, one point behind Osijek, but with two games left.
Now I have a lot of problems now both in the owner and in the game itself.
CSKA is definitely out of European competition, as it scored only 3 points in games and will definitely not reach second place. The club could not win a single victory, three draws and two defeats. In many matches, there was not enough implementation, and perhaps also character. Problems also began in the domestic championship, where the team did not win in three matches in a row. From FC Zenit and FC Spartak Moscow only two points. The atmosphere in the team is also not the most combative, from this and such results.
During the match in Moscow, the hosts had a significant advantage, as evidenced by the statistics and the game itself. The Croats managed to withstand serious pressure, the match ended in a goalless draw.
For both clubs, this game is no longer important, the coaching staff and CSKA players are not constrained in recent games, which does not bother us anymore, most likely we will play with the second line-up. I think that CSKA will now turn its attention to the domestic championship, the reserve squad will come out for this match. And since even the main players are now failing in attack, then everything will not be very sweet for the substitutes, so I think that Dinamo Zagreb will win at home, but with a minimum number of goals, it makes no sense to use the strongest players when there is still a large part season. The Croats are considered favorites, but for such a coefficient I would not bet on their victory, they play closed, they do not score many goals in this tournament and I play against my opponent. I would advise you to play the total match less than 2.5, this choice is also given a very good odds of 2, the opponents did not show high performance this season of the Europa League, and without motivation it will be even more difficult to score. Plus, the team's most important matches this weekend, if we have already figured out the CSKA roster, Dinamo Zagreb is an away match against Rijeka, and in terms of lost points they are only 4 points behind, since Rijeka has 2 games in reserve, so you shouldn't wait for Zagreb, if at all the match does not end with a score of 0:0. 
P. S. I offer one more choice for this match, here I do not risk anything and I see it as very good and reliable, the odds are not so big, but the main choice I made in favor of total for the match, I am sure that the guests will not be able to score more than one goal , the team's reserve is very weak, but for safety reasons I am giving just this choice, but you can also risk betting a small amount from the bank that CSKA will not score, this choice is offered with odds of 3.
Good luck.

Re: High Yield High Profit High Winning Rate by Modelzones(f): 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2020
keeping my fingers crossed for the final outcome. thanks

1 Like

Re: High Yield High Profit High Winning Rate by HIGHSTAKE647: 5:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
Modelzones:
keeping my fingers crossed for the final outcome. thanks

Welcome Bro
Re: High Yield High Profit High Winning Rate by HIGHSTAKE647: 5:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
US Sassuolo Calcio vs Benevento Calcio

TIP :US Sassuolo Calcio -1 AH (FT)

ODD: @ 2.249

TIME: 8:45pm

The other day, in an interview, A. C. Monza striker Kevin-Prince Boateng uttered a bold phrase. Former Ghana national team player said that Sassuolo head coach is stronger than Liverpool mentor Jurgen Klopp. Under the leadership of the latter, the German played for Borussia Dortmund in the 2008/09 season.
One can argue with this statement, but the fact remains: Roberto De Zerbi is one of the best Serie A mentors here and now. Did you hear what he said after the 0:0 away match against AS Roma in the previous round? Roberto was angry at the attitude of his players to the match, who failed to take advantage of the power play advantage from 40 minutes after being sent off from the hosts.
“I'm not saying that we need to run ahead headlong. But if we intend to gain a foothold at the top of the standings, we should play with more determination. Even playing in the minority, AS Roma deserved to win more than we did. I keep repeating the same thing: players should take on more responsibility. Yes, in this case there is a risk of error. But the absence of risk of making a mistake is equivalent to idleness. I prefer my team to make a mistake, but at least try to snatch the victory."
Lately, Sassuolo has become a little pragmatic. The match with AS Roma was the fourth clear-cut of the last five matches for the non-verdi. This is the same result of Sassuolo matches in the previous 28 league matches!
In addition to the aforementioned reasons, Sassuolo lackluster performance in the attack at Roma Stadio Olimpico is also associated with injuries and post-coronavirus consequences of some of the team's players. Because of this, De Zerbi has recently been unable to produce a full-fledged rotation, which overloads the same players. For example, the recovered Filip Duricic and Jeremia Boga in recent games do not look as sharp as before.
Do without Gregoire Defrel and Francesco Caputo, the host coach will have to this time too. But the main goalkeeper of the Andrea Consigli team recovered, having missed the match with AS Roma due to a gastrointestinal virus.
Benevento still needs to learn to cope without his best defender Luca Caldirola, who is out for two months.
So Sassuolo has started to put a lot of emphasis on defense lately, hence four."
clean sheets in the last five rounds, where the only exception is 0:3 from Inter Milan. In turn, Benevento for the first time this season managed to play three matches without defeat in a row. If in this meeting does not happen a goalless draw, someone's streak will be interrupted.
I doubt Benevento will extend its white streak. As many newspapers wrote, it's time for Sassuolo to dispel these unsuccessful attacking games. In two months, the nonroverdi have won only one victory in six matches at home. I think today the team can break through and I suggest you play on this. Good luck.
Re: High Yield High Profit High Winning Rate by HIGHSTAKE647: 5:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
9pm
PSG finished the match against Istanbul Basaksehir in the Champions League on the second day, scoring a major victory 5:1. This success allowed the team to step into the playoff round of the tournament from the first line.
Now the Parisians are switching to the French championship, where they need to consolidate their leading position. Misfires in matches with Monaco and Bordeaux have shaken the leader status for PSG, which they managed to maintain thanks to the victory over Montpellier in the last round.
Lyon, in contrast to direct competitors at the start of the season, was concentrated exclusively on Ligue 1. While they are going stably, but five world matches have taken away a noticeable number of points from the team.
Having adjusted the game in attack, they immediately began to stamp victories. In the past four rounds, Lyon took the maximum points in the confrontations with Saint-Etienne, Angers, Reims and Metz.
Lyon last five trips to Paris in the French championship ended in defeats. The team approaches the match without noticeable personnel losses. Lyon conceded nine goals in the last two trips to Paris.
In the summer, Lyon gave a worthy rebuff to the opponent in the French Cup final, but now PSG rolled into the season and gained great shape.
Despite 2-3 unusual and turbulent months, they seem to have emerged from the storm. Verratti is no longer injured, Neymar regained his best form and Mbappe scores again. They will approach this match with great peace of mind after the successful completion of the Champions League group stage and the advancement from the first place from the group, so I think that a confident victory for PSG with a goal difference is almost a done deal. Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 Counter Attacks Of All Time / FIVE Red Cards Shown In Monaco 2-3 Lyon Match As The Two Sides Clash At Full-tim / WATCH: Floyd Mayweather Vs. Logan Paul Live Stream Reddit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.