Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Investment People Dont Talk About And Has Been Paying For Over 3 Years Now - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment People Dont Talk About And Has Been Paying For Over 3 Years Now (3214 Views)

A 100% Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me To Watch Youtube Videos. / This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me / This Site Has Been Paying Me Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment People Dont Talk About And Has Been Paying For Over 3 Years Now by Raph3177(m): 8:37am On Dec 09, 2020
Hello my fellow nairalanders, I want to introduce u all to an import and export investment opportunity which was introduced to me 2 years ago which I ignored until this year. This investment has been paying for years and their office is located in Abuja which I have personally visited. A friend actually introduced it to me and he has done full 2 years circle and have been enjoying 20 percent on investment every 2 month For 1 year of which capital will be paid back in the final 2 month of the 1 year if u don’t want to roll over. The name of the company is peacefulpeaceimportexport.com and their sister company is Inshaallahu.com ( Insha Allahu asset management and investment limited) u can visit their website and get more information yourself and do your due diligence but trust me they actually pay and a pastor of mine invested 1 millionaires this June. I invested 250k early September just to test and I got paid my 20 percent after 2 month which came 4 days before due date. They are known for early payment every 2 month which normally run for a year before capital will be returned if u don’t wish to roll over. I will attach my certificate of investment below so u all can see for yourself and make your smart decision. I strongly recommend

1 Like

Re: Investment People Dont Talk About And Has Been Paying For Over 3 Years Now by chrisdean002: 11:05am On Dec 09, 2020
What about the proof of payment?
Re: Investment People Dont Talk About And Has Been Paying For Over 3 Years Now by Raph3177(m): 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
chrisdean002:
What about the proof of payment?

Below the statement

Re: Investment People Dont Talk About And Has Been Paying For Over 3 Years Now by murphyrichy(m): 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
where is their office located?
Re: Investment People Dont Talk About And Has Been Paying For Over 3 Years Now by Raph3177(m): 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
murphyrichy:
where is their office located?

Abuja but I did the investment from Warri. I chatted with the number I took from the website on Wassap then paid into the company Acct then everything was processed and it took 1 month for my certificate to come out. They will call u to come and sign but I asked a friend I made from the office to sign for me. I can give u her number I strongly recommend this investment to anyone interested. I intend to invest 1.6 million from my agric investment by January

1 Like

Re: Investment People Dont Talk About And Has Been Paying For Over 3 Years Now by Raph3177(m): 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
Raph3177:

Abuja but I did the investment from Warri. I chatted with the number I took from the website on Wassap then paid into the company Acct then everything was processed and it took 1 month for my certificate to come out. They will call u to come and sign but I asked a friend I made from the office to sign for me. I can give u her number I strongly recommend this investment to anyone interested. I intend to invest 1.6 million from my agric investment by January

I forgot to add I sent proof of payment via the Wassap number I chatted with very reliable
Re: Investment People Dont Talk About And Has Been Paying For Over 3 Years Now by murphyrichy(m): 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
it's ok, I have seen it.
Re: Investment People Dont Talk About And Has Been Paying For Over 3 Years Now by obi4eze(m): 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2020
Suspicious for malignancy scam

2 Likes

Re: Investment People Dont Talk About And Has Been Paying For Over 3 Years Now by emmaversity(m): 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
how legit are they?
Re: Investment People Dont Talk About And Has Been Paying For Over 3 Years Now by emmachukwudi123: 9:47am On Jan 05, 2021
can I have the contact number of the person dat helped u in processing the investment.
Re: Investment People Dont Talk About And Has Been Paying For Over 3 Years Now by mine85(m): 11:47am On Jan 05, 2021
In other words,they pay 10% monthly. What business do they do?
Re: Investment People Dont Talk About And Has Been Paying For Over 3 Years Now by gentle789: 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
Raph3177:
Hello my fellow nairalanders, I want to introduce u all to an import and export investment opportunity which was introduced to me 2 years ago which I ignored until this year. This investment has been paying for years and their office is located in Abuja which I have personally visited. A friend actually introduced it to me and he has done full 2 years circle and have been enjoying 20 percent on investment every 2 month For 1 year of which capital will be paid back in the final 2 month of the 1 year if u don’t want to roll over. The name of the company is peacefulpeaceimportexport.com and their sister company is Inshaallahu.com ( Insha Allahu asset management and investment limited) u can visit their website and get more information yourself and do your due diligence but trust me they actually pay and a pastor of mine invested 1 millionaires this June. I invested 250k early September just to test and I got paid my 20 percent after 2 month which came 4 days before due date. They are known for early payment every 2 month which normally run for a year before capital will be returned if u don’t wish to roll over. I will attach my certificate of investment below so u all can see for yourself and make your smart decision. I strongly recommend

Thank you Raph3177 for this. I think the company looks very genuine. I'm thinking of joining you in this investment. Best regards. Any other viable investment that you know?
Re: Investment People Dont Talk About And Has Been Paying For Over 3 Years Now by Raph3177(m): 6:25am On Jan 27, 2021
gentle789:

Thank you Raph3177 for this. I think the company looks very genuine. I'm thinking of joining you in this investment. Best regards. Any other viable investment that you know?
They stop thinking new investors? Did they accept your investment??
Re: Investment People Dont Talk About And Has Been Paying For Over 3 Years Now by gentle789: 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
Raph3177:

They stop thinking new investors? Did they accept your investment??
OK I didn't know. I just sent them a message, and I'm yet to get a reply. I need something with good returns like this to roll over my investment yearly.
Will they still consider taking new investors, and when?
Re: Investment People Dont Talk About And Has Been Paying For Over 3 Years Now by Elejire2828: 6:53am On May 18, 2021
(quote author=Raph3177 post=96883893]Hello my fellow nairalanders, I want to introduce u all to an import and export investment opportunity which was introduced to me 2 years ago which I ignored until this year. This investment has been paying for years and their office is located in Abuja which I have personally visited. A friend actually introduced it to me and he has done full 2 years circle and have been enjoying 20 percent on investment every 2 month For 1 year of which capital will be paid back in the final 2 month of the 1 year if u don’t want to roll over. The name of the company is peacefulpeaceimportexport.com and their sister company is Inshaallahu.com ( Insha Allahu asset management and investment limited) u can visit their website and get more information yourself and do your due diligence but trust me they actually pay and a pastor of mine invested 1 millionaires this June. I invested 250k early September just to test and I got paid my 20 percent after 2 month which came 4 days before due date. They are known for early payment every 2 month which normally run for a year before capital will be returned if u don’t wish to roll over. I will attach my certificate of investment below so u all can see for yourself and make your smart decision. I strongly recommend [/quote]
Re: Investment People Dont Talk About And Has Been Paying For Over 3 Years Now by Elejire2828: 6:55am On May 18, 2021
I invested on December but didn't get any return til now pls is there a problem
Re: Investment People Dont Talk About And Has Been Paying For Over 3 Years Now by aieromon(m): 12:00am On May 26, 2021
Elejire2828:

The scheme has joined the list of "investment" gone rogue gang.

https://www.nairaland.com/6580471/insha-allahu-abdulakeem-morendayo-disappears
Re: Investment People Dont Talk About And Has Been Paying For Over 3 Years Now by nurez305(m): 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2021
Elejire2828:
RIP to your return

(1) (Reply)

Alat Virtual Dollar Card / Kuda Microfinance Bank Scammed Me? / Why Choose Nairaswipe Exchange For Your E- Currency Needs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.