Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Deji Adeyanju’s Gave His Friend A Car As A Wedding Gift - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Deji Adeyanju’s Gave His Friend A Car As A Wedding Gift (34852 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication / Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) / Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju’s Gave His Friend A Car As A Wedding Gift by Kindledlight(m): 8:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
ashawoKGB:
Deji and Cownu are always cashing out big time on top of their gullible followers

I do think also that one Alhaji that contested for presidential election last year is funding them hence their support for him always.
Re: Deji Adeyanju’s Gave His Friend A Car As A Wedding Gift by Mejemeje0404: 8:28pm On Dec 09, 2020
What does he do for a living?
Re: Deji Adeyanju’s Gave His Friend A Car As A Wedding Gift by bizzibodi(m): 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
Yes,what does deji does for a living
Re: Deji Adeyanju’s Gave His Friend A Car As A Wedding Gift by bizzibodi(m): 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2020
Mejemeje0404:
What does he do for a living?
Or does he has a skull mine
Re: Deji Adeyanju’s Gave His Friend A Car As A Wedding Gift by faithfull18(f): 11:09pm On Dec 09, 2020
bizzibodi:
Yes,what does deji does for a living
Moniker apt�

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju’s Gave His Friend A Car As A Wedding Gift by klarke(m): 2:03am On Dec 10, 2020
I tap into this blessing, my wedding is coming up on the 26th of December 2020 at Umuahia, I need this kind of wedding gift. I believe and I receive!
Re: Deji Adeyanju’s Gave His Friend A Car As A Wedding Gift by klarke(m): 2:05am On Dec 10, 2020
JohnspeakU:
A Facebook user has gone on Facebook to appreciate one of Nigeria’s convener of The Revolution Now’ protest Deji Adeyanju for the His gift of a brand New Honda Evil Spirit car to him.

What’s your thought on it?
Can someone remind me of what Deji Adeyanju do for a living?

I tap into this blessing, my wedding is coming up on the 26th of December 2020 at Umuahia, I need this kind of wedding gift. I believe and I receive!
Re: Deji Adeyanju’s Gave His Friend A Car As A Wedding Gift by jaxxy(m): 5:58am On Dec 12, 2020
wellmax:
The business is really moving for Deji, yet Buhari is bad

thebosstrevor1:

you dey mind them

These 2 statements got me thinking in another whole direction. Like I see clearly now what’s really going on with our economy.

Our economy isn’t bad in itself bt yes it has many challenges, our economy isn’t as bad as its even being painted or perceived. Our Loans?? America and many other countries have more debts bt I agree there are technical issues of concern to sort out in regards to servicing and clearing them.

That said, Our economy is a reflection of our president. The president’s tone and disposition is what either cast a shadow or creates sense of liberation, light, direction or motivation to citizens, policies and the economy by extension.

Our economy is suffering from bad policies yes bt that’s not enough to make it so bad cos even Jonathan had bad and even worse policies yet the economy thrived(maybe cos of oil prices bt not only that there was a perception at play also). What makes our economy bad or perhaps seem worse than it actually is is the president’s disposition, his personal ideology and the hope he inspires, the Could or Ray of Hope he carries by his ability to engage when necessary. These are things Buhari lacks in abundance for reasons I’m yet to understand. I will tell u why I say so.

In 2015 when Buhari had to attend to his health our economy that seem fruitless, dry, unknown and confused became upbeat and amazing right from the time osinbajo took over temporarily. The difference between these 2 like I told sm1 then was a clear and day and night. I’m guessing now it is because of the leadership styles and personal knowledge bases which attracts the right inspiration to the Economy.

When osinbajo handled the affairs howbeit for the short time of few months Nigeria seemed like another country, notorious Apc in government seemed like another party, the economy immediately seem like another economy. For some reason beyond many’s imagination there was a ray of hope immediately restored and confidence affirmed.

My verdict is the leader u have can dictate the mood of the people and the Economy.

There is nothing particularly wrong with our economy than there is with our Leader. His reflection either casts a shadow or a bright ray/light of hope. Probably from his state of mind, genuineness and how he thinks. Same shadow of confusion and loss of hope and direction is now cast on Lagos state due to absurd leadership. undecided

Let me call it The Reflection of Leadership. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Went Back To Her Abusive Husband / My Father Is A Very Lazy Person / Kenyan Man Presents A Range Rover To His Wife Inside Traffic (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.