Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

HELP!!!! I Lost My Blockchain Password - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / HELP!!!! I Lost My Blockchain Password (688 Views)

How I Lost The Opportunity To Earn $15 This Morning / Unable To Send Out Bitcoin From My Blockchain / Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!!! I Lost My Blockchain Password by tblaze007(m): 9:29am On Dec 09, 2020
Please I lost my Blockchain Password and I haven’t backed up my recovery phrase... Please what do I do I have some good money in there
Re: HELP!!!! I Lost My Blockchain Password by DigitalPastor: 9:49am On Dec 09, 2020
Go to your email search box, type blockchain, check the first message they sent you the time you registered, you'll see your password there.
Re: HELP!!!! I Lost My Blockchain Password by correctguy2010: 10:06am On Dec 09, 2020
tblaze007:
Please I lost my Blockchain Password and I haven’t backed up my recovery phrase... Please what do I do I have some good money in there

You can't recover your password without the recovery phrase. So start thinking very well and test possible all passwords you've used online.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!!! I Lost My Blockchain Password by jacksondavies(m): 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
This is why I don't recommend Blockchain to anyone.

The first thing a wallet should do is ask you to save your recovery phrase before password.

Check your email for the message you were sent when you registered. You might find it there.

tblaze007
Re: HELP!!!! I Lost My Blockchain Password by maxjax(m): 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
that bitcoin is gone forever if you cant remember your password
Re: HELP!!!! I Lost My Blockchain Password by ojonugba2014(m): 6:52pm On Dec 11, 2020
If you can get the password. Just forget your coins and move on
Re: HELP!!!! I Lost My Blockchain Password by cryptorecovery: 1:23pm On Feb 20
Hello, I can help you recover your wallet as long as you still have access to your email. If successfull, you will pay a fee of 20 per cent of the funds recovered

(1) (Reply)

PROMO / Stakexchain Portal Is Down ���� / Earn $75/minute Typing Names ($1500 Per Week) FREE Make Money Online | Branson T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.