Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Fraudulent Act From A Nairalnder - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraudulent Act From A Nairalnder (340 Views)

Report Of A Fraudulent Act That Occurred On The 28th Of December, 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraudulent Act From A Nairalnder by Oladelepedro: 9:48am On Dec 09, 2020
Goodmorning everyone and sorry to disturb u this morning but I believe this will help one or two people not to fall into the ditch. Straight to the point,I read a post about how to spy or monitor WhatsApp here so I contacted the number and we agreed on a certain amount of money to be paid if I want to hack or monitor a whatsapp number and I paid the said amount which was 18,000 to this account number Access bank 1434432878(Jones Ajibola Thomas),immediately the guy saw the alert he blocked me. I'm sharing this here so that other people won't be a victim of this guy,I trusted him because I have met amazing people online especially on this forum.Infact the person who registered my business for me i met him here but this said guy is an exception so pls be very careful. This is the guy's number +234 908 304 3406 and I will also like those that have experienced such to share their experience for us to learn more. Thanks
Re: Fraudulent Act From A Nairalnder by Vikkoh(m): 9:55am On Dec 09, 2020
Report him to his bank and get your money back.
Re: Fraudulent Act From A Nairalnder by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 09, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Common that's cheap to fall prey. You should have checked the net, ask one or two people before sending such amount. That amount is too much for that. I knew a way to spy a person contact using an opera mini on the system .
Re: Fraudulent Act From A Nairalnder by DoubleEngine007: 9:56am On Dec 09, 2020
When I saw that advert,I knew it was scam. Report him at the bank... (There is a thread on nairaland here ,that talks about how to report scammers like him) They will put his account on hold,then you will be able to get him pay you back your money and all expenses incurred.. His eyes go neat,except the account he used doesn't have BVN.(Which is impossible)
Re: Fraudulent Act From A Nairalnder by heniford2: 9:58am On Dec 09, 2020
you can get your money back first report him to his banks telling them what happened the will refer you to Cbn fraud cases management the will block his account till his done re fix his mess
Re: Fraudulent Act From A Nairalnder by Oladelepedro: 10:27am On Dec 09, 2020
heniford2:
you can get your money back first report him to his banks telling them what happened the will refer you to Cbn fraud cases management the will block his account till his done re fix his mess
Thanks
Re: Fraudulent Act From A Nairalnder by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 13, 2020
Oladelepedro:
Goodmorning everyone and sorry to disturb u this morning but I believe this will help one or two people not to fall into the ditch. Straight to the point,I read a post about how to spy or monitor WhatsApp here so I contacted the number and we agreed on a certain amount of money to be paid if I want to hack or monitor a whatsapp number and I paid the said amount which was 18,000 to this account number Access bank 1434432878(Jones Ajibola Thomas),immediately the guy saw the alert he blocked me. I'm sharing this here so that other people won't be a victim of this guy,I trusted him because I have met amazing people online especially on this forum.Infact the person who registered my business for me i met him here but this said guy is an exception so pls be very careful. This is the guy's number +234 908 304 3406 and I will also like those that have experienced such to share their experience for us to learn more. Thanks
Sorry about the loss Sir

c: dominique

(1) (Reply)

10 Countries With The Highest Number Of Scamme / Good God / Student Gets Jail Term For Stealing Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.