Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Akin Alabi Wins Federal Legislator Of The Year Award - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akin Alabi Wins Federal Legislator Of The Year Award (10407 Views)

Official: PDP Wins Federal House Of Reps Seat In Osun / Nairabet Owner, Akin Alabi Wins National Assembly Election / Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Alabi Wins Federal Legislator Of The Year Award by cmecproblem(m): 11:07am On Dec 09, 2020
Lol, who recognizes the group giving that award?
Re: Akin Alabi Wins Federal Legislator Of The Year Award by Solidconceptz(m): 11:08am On Dec 09, 2020
Hopefully he can add Nigerian politics to his betting empire list.... How many odds for our amiable president come 2023 grin
Re: Akin Alabi Wins Federal Legislator Of The Year Award by Kharol1234: 11:09am On Dec 09, 2020
Baba for come make I do something like this for him

Re: Akin Alabi Wins Federal Legislator Of The Year Award by Bakin3(m): 11:16am On Dec 09, 2020
Congratulations.

We construct Bio (Modern Sockaway)

The advantages of Bio Digester toilet are as follows:
No Dislodging of Human Waste
It's eco-friendly
No foul smell
Needs only a small space
Suitable for any soil condition
No contamination of groundwater etc

Check my signature.
Re: Akin Alabi Wins Federal Legislator Of The Year Award by Pio44: 11:33am On Dec 09, 2020
Who know dis one
Re: Akin Alabi Wins Federal Legislator Of The Year Award by KingAlabi: 11:44am On Dec 09, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Chief Alabi , I sight you.. cool

You are blessed cool

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Wins Federal Legislator Of The Year Award by Vidsolution79: 11:59am On Dec 09, 2020
Better pass.. The cash and carry joke igberetv award....check my signature jare
Re: Akin Alabi Wins Federal Legislator Of The Year Award by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
Yakson09:
when free odds exchange hand.

Re: Akin Alabi Wins Federal Legislator Of The Year Award by papyskinsy: 12:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
eating Government money and Bet money of poor masses its well
Re: Akin Alabi Wins Federal Legislator Of The Year Award by Yakson09: 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akin Alabi Wins Federal Legislator Of The Year Award by sreamsense: 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hey! Nigerian youths! These youths should have listed measures and yardsticks they used to give this award. Hope is not because of Naijabet services or money or odds that exchanged hands. You can't trust naija youths when it comes to entertainment, celebrities or sport bettings, some of them can sell their birth right or give award to anybody just because of that. Only Buhari understands their true colors as many being lazy youths, but they will never agree with him for being bold to say the truth. Anyway! Better to list the yardsticks used and others he competed with and their records in National Assembly before we can say kudos to the youths or castigate them for being myobic
Re: Akin Alabi Wins Federal Legislator Of The Year Award by gaventa: 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
In the past one year, we have developed better as a community and I have been able to contribute to this by recording multiple successes in welfare, legislative duties, infrastructure and human capital development. Some of these achievements have been categorized below.
Welfare:
Launched a 250m Women empowerment scheme to provide financial support to women of all ages in Egbeda/Ona Ara as well as skill acquisition for young women, improved access to better reproductive healthcare and education. Community support:
Donation of over 10m to different communities for primary health care, transformer purchase, road construction and schools. Some of these communities are:
Akanle community Ward 10 (Transformer)
Kure community (Bridge)
Jellico community (Primary health care)
Agbaja/Opelu/Ajoyiba community (Transformer)
Compensation for the victims of Iwo Road Market demolition. Covid-19 Palliatives
At the outset of the pandemic, I donated food and hygiene products across Egbeda and Ona Ara including cash grants on Facebook, Twitter and Radio stations. Youth Empowerment programs
Training, certification and capacity building for 200 local young people
Business Support- Provided cash grants to different local businesses. Facilitation of Conditional Cash transfer to 150 beneficiaries in the Federal constituency.
Ongoing assistance of constituents who applied for the Central Bank assisted Microfinance loans for COVID-19 support to businesses. Employment
Nomination of 40 NPower beneficiaries In Egbeda and Ona Ara
Nomination of 40 Sure-P beneficiaries in Egbeda and Ona Ara.
50 Letters of recommendation for various residents applying for Federal jobs. Infrastructure:
We have focused on helping different communities bridge the infrastructural gap, we made donations to communities that are already building or helped them build from the scratch.
School Constructions – We have continued the building of a sports complex at the Urban Day Grammar School. This will give local talents access to modern facilities. Primary Health Care – Donation of medical equipment and cash grants for Gelico community for their primary health care
Transformers- Donation of Transformers and cash for electricity equipments in communities like Agbaja/Opelu/Ayinjoba and Akanle communities of Egbeda LGA. Better Call Akin
We launched a legal aid scheme called Better Call Akin to provide free legal support to people in our constituency, who find themselves at the mercy of the law or civil disputes and do not have the means to resolve them. We have provided legal services on issues like police harassment, illegal detention, students rights, employment and employee rights. With the help of our lawyers, we have been able to resolve several cases with 72 beneficiaries so far. ARE ALL OF THESE AUDIO Please let’s know so I can pass your observation across to him
olaniyilukman:
This Akin Alabi represent my constituency and I can say it unequivocally that this man has not represent us well. I don't know the yardstick for measuring the performance of a legislature to make him merit such award.. #MyOpinion
Re: Akin Alabi Wins Federal Legislator Of The Year Award by icankel: 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
Senators never perform na Rep member go perform. look at those presenting him d award sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibadan's new look (roads and infrastructures) / 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee / Fred Nwabufo: Can We Expunge "Northerner, Southerner" From Nigerian Lexicon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.