Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,812 members, 7,956,071 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

The Problem Is That If I Want To Leave Nigeria Now, Which Country Will I Go To? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Problem Is That If I Want To Leave Nigeria Now, Which Country Will I Go To? (604 Views)

Enemies Of The Country Will Lose Las Las - Femi Adesina / Shehu Sani: The Problem Is Not Going To Farm But Coming Back / Chris Ngige: Doctors Are Free To Leave Nigeria, We Have Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Problem Is That If I Want To Leave Nigeria Now, Which Country Will I Go To? by Qjosh(m): 12:45pm On Dec 09, 2020
Everytime I hear people complaining that they want to leave Nigeria, the thing is which option is better?
If you say USA they have, Corona, Police brutality too and even an extra, racism.
If you say China they have a very controlling government that will turn you to robot in the name of working, crazy viruses that you haven't even heard of.
If you say India, they are very racial towards Africans, they can even be very stigmatising.
If you say Britain, those ones are looking to borrow money due to Covid-19.
If you say Australia, you won't even smell their gate because of ther super tight country entry policy.
If you say Switzerland, the cost of living is so expensive that even 20 dollars per hour isn't enough for them.
If you say Afghanistan, toh my brother and sister maybe you are interested in joining Alqaeda.
If you say Togo, then maybe you like fire better than frying pan.
If you say Canada, it looks like you prefer to stay in one of the coldest and boring places of the world.
If you say Russia, if they kill you even your ghost won't know because they will cover up everything.
If you say Algeria, it looks like you love Sahara desert because hunger will finish you.
If you say libya, maybe you like hearing missiles because they will be raining bullets and missiles only.

In the end which country will person go READ THIS https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=86011cb64f93acb660d9fbf14baca2b1&news_entry_id=s651de3ac201208en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=826a56b9e3b37d769cd5086582ede03d39c87ece&from=publisher
Re: The Problem Is That If I Want To Leave Nigeria Now, Which Country Will I Go To? by Akudaisi: 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2020
Nna sense far from you

2 Likes

Re: The Problem Is That If I Want To Leave Nigeria Now, Which Country Will I Go To? by yarimo(m): 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
Op north Korea is available

1 Like

Re: The Problem Is That If I Want To Leave Nigeria Now, Which Country Will I Go To? by donbachi(m): 1:52pm On Dec 09, 2020
Na the money to use travel u neva get..naso i think.
Re: The Problem Is That If I Want To Leave Nigeria Now, Which Country Will I Go To? by Dovegrey: 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
i rather become tree in USA than human being in nigeria
Re: The Problem Is That If I Want To Leave Nigeria Now, Which Country Will I Go To? by Rehope: 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2020
Good afternoon people.I created new account and it is of great weakness and lack of other options that make me pour my pains on here. I'm and my family are seriously suffering,no food to eat. It's so hard that atimes I feel like running away but I love my family things are not working. Please help me.

UBA.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: The Problem Is That If I Want To Leave Nigeria Now, Which Country Will I Go To? by XANDERO85: 2:51pm On Dec 09, 2020
Well, you could try Somali!
Re: The Problem Is That If I Want To Leave Nigeria Now, Which Country Will I Go To? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2020
Dovegrey:

Lol. Only because you have never set foot outside Nigeria and all you know about USA is all you watch on TV.

4 Likes

Re: The Problem Is That If I Want To Leave Nigeria Now, Which Country Will I Go To? by etrouble: 3:13pm On Dec 09, 2020
Dovegrey:

But already you are a tree in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: The Problem Is That If I Want To Leave Nigeria Now, Which Country Will I Go To? by orisa37: 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2020
GO TO NIGER REPUBLIC
Re: The Problem Is That If I Want To Leave Nigeria Now, Which Country Will I Go To? by Raaven: 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
Qjosh:
Everytime I hear people complaining that they want to leave Nigeria, the thing is which option is better?
If you say Algeria, it looks like you love Sahara desert because hunger will finish you.

this is algeria too: https://www.nairaland.com/4155711/welcome-algeria-pics

Re: The Problem Is That If I Want To Leave Nigeria Now, Which Country Will I Go To? by Toosure70: 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
Bornu country is the best.
Re: The Problem Is That If I Want To Leave Nigeria Now, Which Country Will I Go To? by lwise(m): 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2020
You can go to Chad, you won't spend much.
Re: The Problem Is That If I Want To Leave Nigeria Now, Which Country Will I Go To? by Resees: 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
Grayoso:

Lol. Only because you have never set foot outside Nigeria and all you know about USA is all you watch on TV.
Leave that monkey lol
Re: The Problem Is That If I Want To Leave Nigeria Now, Which Country Will I Go To? by Resees: 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
Qjosh:
If you say USA they have, Corona, Police brutality too and even an extra, racism.
If you say China they have a very controlling government that will turn you to robot in the name of working, crazy viruses that you haven't even heard of.
If you say India, they are very racial towards Africans, they can even be very stigmatising.
If you say Australia, you won't even smell their gate because of ther super tight country entry policy.
If you say Switzerland, the cost of living is so expensive that even 20 dollars per hour isn't enough for them.
If you say Afghanistan, toh my brother and sister maybe you are interested in joining Alqaeda.
If you say Canada, it looks like you prefer to stay in one of the coldest and boring places of the world.
If you say Russia, if they kill you even your ghost won't know because they will cover up everything.
If you say libya, maybe you like hearing missiles because they will be raining bullets and missiles only.

In the end which country will person go READ THIS https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=86011cb64f93acb660d9fbf14baca2b1&news_entry_id=s651de3ac201208en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=826a56b9e3b37d769cd5086582ede03d39c87ece&from=publisher
You can stay in your country and make something out of it.
Re: The Problem Is That If I Want To Leave Nigeria Now, Which Country Will I Go To? by oladeebo: 8:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
Qjosh:

....it's a pity Nigerians were ignorant of their surrounding.
go to Niger Republic
you Will return and say wow...
there is life elsewhere

(1) (Reply)

Crowther Seth Remains The Best Adamawa Deputy Gov / Biden Names Final Economic Team Picks / Senate Confirms Biden's Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin, The First Black Pentagon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.