Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Advise Pls.i Want To Start The Business Of Selling Bottled Water And Fruit Drink - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advise Pls.i Want To Start The Business Of Selling Bottled Water And Fruit Drink (767 Views)

Man Makes A Fortune Selling Bottled Fresh Air To The Chinese / Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts / The Risks Of Selling On Konga And Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advise Pls.i Want To Start The Business Of Selling Bottled Water And Fruit Drink by benz33(m): 12:20pm On Mar 24, 2011
I want to commence the business of selling bottled water and fruit drinks in large quantity and retail as in selling to event centers and other people who might need them for one party or the other.Pls i need ur advise on the things i need to take into consideration and what i should look out for, especially from those that ve been into the business before.I will be very grateful for ur replies.Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Do U Trust The Claims Of Forever Living Products Distributors? / China Interested In Nigerian Railway / Do You Know What A Business Plan is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.