Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Help On How To Withdraw From Lesotho Paypal Account - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help On How To Withdraw From Lesotho Paypal Account (5103 Views)

Share Your Experience Using Lesotho Paypal Account / How To Open Lesotho Paypal Account In Nigeria Free / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help On How To Withdraw From Lesotho Paypal Account by Abiolabalogun(m): 6:48pm On May 11, 2021
[quote author=Jaiz10 post=101592351]
[/quotei need more information about this bro
Re: Help On How To Withdraw From Lesotho Paypal Account by lovean: 9:06am On May 12, 2021
fidelium7:

Okay. What's the value you are selling?
370/$
Re: Help On How To Withdraw From Lesotho Paypal Account by lovean: 9:19am On May 12, 2021
fidelium7:

Okay. What's the value you are selling?

370/ $
Re: Help On How To Withdraw From Lesotho Paypal Account by lovean: 9:20am On May 12, 2021
Johnrake69:

How much?

370/$
Re: Help On How To Withdraw From Lesotho Paypal Account by digi101(m): 11:05am On May 12, 2021
lovean:

370/$
If you're looking to sell your Africard funds/freelance paypal withdrawals at great rates Dm me, escrow allowed
Re: Help On How To Withdraw From Lesotho Paypal Account by fidelium7(m): 11:10am On May 12, 2021
lovean:

370/ $
Okay.
Re: Help On How To Withdraw From Lesotho Paypal Account by LiquidMer: 5:19pm On May 31, 2021
gagtum:
$125 GNS PayPal fund up for grab.
My Preferred Escrow is wese90.
Quote if interested and i will chat you up.
SCAM

Scammers
Scam

Scam
Scam

Scammers
Re: Help On How To Withdraw From Lesotho Paypal Account by edoziechris: 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2021
We Buy and Sell
PayPal
Skrill,
Payoneer,
Bitcoin,
Ethereum,
Gift Cards(ITunes, Amazon, Steam, Visa etc) and
Other Cryptocurrencies and E currencies at the best rate on [url=edozexchange.com]Edozexchange.com[/url]

We pay instantly for all E-currencies and Cryptocurrencies..

Feel free to use our Exchange service today

Visit our website @ https://edozexchange.com

Or Contact Us directly on WhatsApp @
+2347068425439

We equally have a free guide on how to create and Maintain paypal account that sends and receives payment in Nigeria

Thanks for your continuous Patronage
Re: Help On How To Withdraw From Lesotho Paypal Account by pakpan89(m): 1:16am On Jun 23, 2021
I had same issue but suddenly found a way out to withdraw my Fiverr PayPal to my Naira bank account and cashed out ALL BY MYSELF. Check my WhatsApp to contact me
Re: Help On How To Withdraw From Lesotho Paypal Account by epayreserve: 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2021
i have the same problem ...i even use a uba africard it didnt accept it ....always asking me to link a card
Re: Help On How To Withdraw From Lesotho Paypal Account by nurain150(m): 7:05am On Oct 19, 2021
At10tion:
what bank card did you link to it.

Hi guys, I just linked my card, but am not yet getting the code, how long does it to get the code to verify, thank you.
Re: Help On How To Withdraw From Lesotho Paypal Account by nurain150(m): 7:05am On Oct 19, 2021
WorkTheTalk:

I can be of help. Which bank card did you link the account to?
Hi guys, I just linked my card, but am not yet getting the code, how long does it to get the code to verify, thank you.
Re: Help On How To Withdraw From Lesotho Paypal Account by TopzyBaba(m): 9:45am On Oct 19, 2021
nurain150:

It's instant. Delete card and relink again

1 Like

Re: Help On How To Withdraw From Lesotho Paypal Account by Pereez: 5:03am On Mar 09, 2022
Pls I need help, I have Lesotho PayPal, and I wanted to link my card to it I couldn’t find the pin on my bank statement as they said pls help me ..
Re: Help On How To Withdraw From Lesotho Paypal Account by Fadylatu: 12:43am On Mar 12, 2022
pakpan89:
I had same issue but suddenly found a way out to withdraw my Fiverr PayPal to my Naira bank account and cashed out ALL BY MYSELF. Check my WhatsApp to contact me

Please how did u do it? I want to know and how can I contact you?
Re: Help On How To Withdraw From Lesotho Paypal Account by MrPADDY(m): 7:53am On Mar 12, 2022
Pereez:
Pls I need help, I have Lesotho PayPal, and I wanted to link my card to it I couldn’t find the pin on my bank statement as they said pls help me ..
The only bank card that will allow you to receive code for confirmation, and make PayPal funds withdrawal at the ATM is the UBA Visa Africard card. Other banks cards will not allow card confirmation and withdrawal, except for payment.
You can obtain UBA Visa Africard at any UBA branch without having a bank account with UBA.
Contact us for a free guide on this https://paddydigital.com
Re: Help On How To Withdraw From Lesotho Paypal Account by viklegend(m): 1:07pm On Mar 12, 2022
Buying all Paypal funds at good rates, ialso do Fiverr withdrawals and withdrawals from freelance site at upgraded rates
Re: Help On How To Withdraw From Lesotho Paypal Account by qtguru(m): 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
can you use this Lesotho paypal to recieve funds ?? thanks
Re: Help On How To Withdraw From Lesotho Paypal Account by dukeboss(m): 10:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
qtguru:
yeah why not
Re: Help On How To Withdraw From Lesotho Paypal Account by viklegend(m): 9:09am On Mar 23, 2022
qtguru:

Sure boss... U can link an Africard to it and withdraw directly to your account however it would be at bank rate of 411/$

However I can buy your funds for far higher price... Dm me if u interested
Re: Help On How To Withdraw From Lesotho Paypal Account by qtguru(m): 9:25am On Mar 23, 2022
viklegend:

Sure boss... U can link an Africard to it and withdraw directly to your account however it would be at bank rate of 411/$

However I can buy your funds for far higher price... Dm me if u interested

Thanks I would rather sell to an exchanger, I will update this thread
Re: Help On How To Withdraw From Lesotho Paypal Account by Lunarrz: 9:59am On Mar 23, 2022
qtguru:

Bossman , can I pm you . Want to ask some questions
Re: Help On How To Withdraw From Lesotho Paypal Account by qtguru(m): 10:33am On Mar 23, 2022
Lunarrz:

Bossman , can I pm you . Want to ask some questions

Ok send PM
Re: Help On How To Withdraw From Lesotho Paypal Account by Lunarrz: 10:41am On Mar 23, 2022
qtguru:

Ok send PM

Actually sir , I just remembered this account was linked to a temp mail . I'll pm you with another account Thanks
Re: Help On How To Withdraw From Lesotho Paypal Account by AgentGoat: 5:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
qtguru:

Hi bros, please i need your help on something.
Re: Help On How To Withdraw From Lesotho Paypal Account by samsard(m): 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
qtguru:

You can use the dollar card to withdraw. I buy at 5**/$ for USD funds from Africard
Re: Help On How To Withdraw From Lesotho Paypal Account by viklegend(m): 6:53am On Mar 24, 2022
qtguru:

Kindly send a message to me.... I buy at the best rates....

You can also ask any questions regarding Paypal, I would be happy to help u out with that

Re: Help On How To Withdraw From Lesotho Paypal Account by viklegend(m): 12:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
Still buying your Paypal funds
Re: Help On How To Withdraw From Lesotho Paypal Account by viklegend(m): 12:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
Don't lose your hard earned money to scammers...

Trade with someone reliable

Trade with AMVIK Exchange
Re: Help On How To Withdraw From Lesotho Paypal Account by Lunarrz: 11:30am On Apr 05, 2022
qtguru:

Ok send PM

Big bros , pls I wanna ask u something , can I pm u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience As A Jumia Affiliate-terrible! / Top 6 Wives Of Nigerian Billionaires Who Have Been With Them For Years (PHOTOS) / Send In Your Graphics Designs And Printing Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.