Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win (19507 Views)

Pence Hits Breaking Point With Trump In Blessing Biden's Win / Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania / UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by justli: 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2020
Openbusiness:
The fact that Nairaland mods always rush to push all pro-Biden news to front page and push anti-Trump news to front page BUT will not push any pro-Trump news to front page clearly shows that you guys are very biased and not politically neutral.

https://www.loc.gov/item/usrep522067/

Its incredibly disappointing to put it mildly that over 8 states have joined in the suit so far and Nairaland don't have the decency to report it just like most MSM networks...

One thing for sure, this Texas case is huge and straight to fed supreme Court. The court have asked the states to respond to the case and it's outcome determinant...

We will see how this all turn out...but one thing for sure, it is not over yet

1 Like

Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by NagazGeneral: 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

It is just as if I am reading about PDP above.
Exactly the same way they spout nonsense in the media in Nigeria.
TrumpNonso, the day I knew you will lose was when I saw the Igbos pigs, ( as dem leader kanu call them) starting to support you, nothing in this world they support ever come out positive.
Make una fear u no fear terrorists Igbos

This you

Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by rolams(m): 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2020
These repulicans are becoming laughing stuff. Like president like members!

Birds of a feather.........Oya Nigerian repulicans, over to you ooooo

1 Like

Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by solomon36670: 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2020
The Deep State is fighting so hard to Get Mr. Trump out of Office.They will all fail.Trump will trump on them all.

1 Like

Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by Eriokanmi: 8:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
sanemind5:
Things are getting tough for Oga Chukwuemeka Donatus Trump.
grin
Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by teepain: 8:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Trump lost to Covid and Black lives matter movement..that was the game changer for Biden and democrats

And more particularly, he lost to his uncouth manners. Quite a number of Republicans voted against him. In Arizona for instance, the last time Democrats won there was during Bill Clinton's time. Reason he lost was because he messed up with Senator McCain and the McCain's supporters decided to mess him up. He messed up General Collin Powell too and some others too numerous to mention. He didn't show any emotional intelligence at all.

3 Likes

Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by wirinet(m): 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
justli:

Its incredibly disappointing to put it mildly that over 8 states have joined in the suit so far and Nairaland don't have the decency to report it just like most MSM networks...

One thing for sure, this Texas case is huge and straight to fed supreme Court. The court have asked the states to respond to the case and it's outcome determinant...

Means nothing. In 2012 over 18 states joined Texas to demand secession because Obama won the elections. I had thought Texas would demand secession again along with her allies because a democrat won again.

Texas Wants To Secede From America More Than Any Other State
JUST A WEEK AFTER President Barack Obama was re-elected, a petition by Texans for the right to secede from the rest of the country has garnered some 64,000 signatures, many more than the 25,000 signature threshold needed to get a response from the Obama administration.

The petition was made on the government's "We the People" petitioning web site, along with secession petitions from at least 18 other states.
https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-whispers/2012/11/13/white-house-flooded-with-secession-petitions-after-obama-re-election

5 Likes

Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by hermesprogidy(m): 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
Where are all those Newsmax and OAN Igbos? I want to entertain myself with their comments grin grin grin
Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by hermesprogidy(m): 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
justli:

This is the comedy I was looking for. grin grin grin
*** brings out Red wine and crosses leg***
More of quoted please grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by int0x80(m): 8:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
Openbusiness:
You are still not getting it. This new case is not Trump VS PA, MI, GA, WI voter fraud. NO! This case is state of Texas (plus about 10 other States now and counting) VS PA, MI, GA, WI. That is, it is a State Vs State case. State Vs State case cannot be heard by any State Supreme Courts or Lower Circuit Courts. State Vs State case is automatically a SCOTUS case. Only the SCOTUS can rule on State Vs State.

If the case doesn't have merit, the SCOTUS won't even accept it. SCOTUS doesn't have time for IRRELEVANT or frivolous cases. They are the highest Court and final Court in America, so serious matters only. As at some hours ago, the SCOTUS accepted the lawsuit application into Docket, which means it is OFFICIALLY going to have an hearing on the case. Date is tomorrow too, 10th, which is earlier than the Electoral College meeting. And the SCOTUS is the only power that can suspend or postpone the Electoral College meeting for voting.

So what exactly is different about this "case" from the other cases. Texas and its fellow canvassers are saying those 4 Swing States violated the Constitution regarding Elections procedures and processes, and that because they did so, the SCOTUS should therefore nullify the Electoral Votes of those 4 States. Did they violate the Constitution? That's for 9 Supreme Justices of the SCOTUS to vote and decide. We will find out tomorrow if they will make a preliminary ruling tomorrow whether the case will be now be thoroughly giving a full hearing for a final outcome, or it will be overruled. But as far as SCOTUS is concerned, they are the number 1 protectors of the US Constitution. If 1 inch of proof shows the Constitution was violated, then it is over for Biden, or if they rule the Constitution was not violated, then Biden wins. But from my own personal observation, States changing Election laws and procedures few months and even days to the Elections violates the US Constitution. Let's wait and see what the genius Justices will say tomorrow. So we cool, no need to fight over it.
We are saying the same thing, just different logic. I don't expect a lot from a Trump supporter anyways. SCOTUS accepted the Pennsylvania case without merit and struck it down. The same thing will happen to the Texas case. Btw, Texas state attorney general that filed the suit is under FBI investigation. He's a crook, birds of a feather flock together.

4 Likes

Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by HimName: 8:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
Openbusiness:
Stop being sentimental. Trump is not a citizen, he is a President, and he is not the president of Christians and Conservatives etc, he is the president of all Americans. Homosexuality is not a legal crime in America, and if he appears to carry the LGBTQ community along, it is about his responsibility as POTUS and about politics not a personal thing or belief, after all Trump is not gay.

And some of the LGBTQ also voted for Trump and are Trump supporters. But look at his POLICIES, it has not been pushing LGBTQ agenda, in fact, Trump reversed many, if not all, of the Obama era policies that were pushing the LGBTQ agenda and influence across America. That's the truth.

And I really understand why you people are so pained. It is not because as a Nigerian I'm interested in US politics or sharing my views on it. Last time I checked, it is not a crime or illegal to be interested in politics outside of Nigeria. Your hatred is because my views oppose what you support.

Even Nairaland has a foreign affairs section dedicated to talking about foreign countries politics. You people are not complaining about that but your problem is that you hate Trump and so every voice that supports him must be drowned. Assuming I was supporting Biden now, you guys won't be wailing in my mentions all the time. You won't be antagonizing me as if I stole the air you are breathing. Me I don't care, I will talk anytime I feel like.

The word "sentimental" had rather be worn like a toga by you and many of your 'Light and Darkness' gangz.

You all go about, lambasting and calling Biden all sort of defamatory names because of his stance on LGBT right.

Is it not hypocritical to position Trump as the 'light' here even when he is clearly taking same position?

Me searching for the 'light' in Donald. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by Openbusiness: 8:40pm On Dec 09, 2020
justli:

Yes, you're very correct. And the SCOTUS has ORDERED that those 4 States: PA, MI, WI and GA must reply to the lawsuit latest by 3PM tomorrow. They won't sleep this night grin

3 Likes

Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by Neoteny(m): 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2020
sammysmiles:
Why is Biden still a projected winner
Still a month and few days to go
Probably the electoral College are still shocked at the electoral malpractice and the revelation of Dominion company
I hope the joy of Biden supporters grin cheesy won't be turned into Sifia Pains... cry cry

The electors have not been selected yet you're talking crap about the electoral college "being shocked at the electoral malpractice..." blah blah

Electoral malpractice that still can't be proven 50 court cases later?

You obviously believe the electoral college is a standing body.

1 Like

Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by brightalo1010: 8:56pm On Dec 09, 2020
sammysmiles:
Why is Biden still a projected winner
Still a month and few days to go
Probably the electoral College are still shocked at the electoral malpractice and the revelation of Dominion company
I hope the joy of Biden supporters grin cheesy won't be turned into Sifia Pains... cry cry
this is the level of ignorance you find yourself into. Listen biden will remain a projected winner till the date the electoral college will certify him and the date is not yet. Stop wallowing in ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by mokkalu1(m): 8:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
Openbusiness:
This matter no need argument anymore. Tomorrow is not far again. The ultimate federal SCOTUS, the final Supreme Court in the United States with 9 Justices will seat on the matter tommorow and whatever they "say" is FINAL! My happiness is that the SCOTUS irrespective of whatever will defend the Constitution. If whatever happened in the 4 Swing States doesn't violate the Constitution, then Biden wins, BUT if as much as 0.1% of the electoral procedures and actions that happened months before the Election date and even on Election day violated the US Constitution, be rest assured it is over for Biden, Trump wins and many people will commit suicide or be assassinated by the Deep State and the leftovers are going to jail for unprecedented Voter Fraud. By tomorrow, we will know where the end game leads to. Simple!
Some of you will just go and read rubbish written by mad people and start speaking like fools. Come back tomorrow and talk another rubbish. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by Coinbased: 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
Really
Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by Openbusiness: 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
HimName:

The word "sentimental" had rather be worn like a toga by you and many of your 'Light and Darkness' gangz.

You all go about, lambasting and calling Biden all sort of defamatory names because of his stance on LGBT right.

Is it not hypocritical to position Trump as the 'light' here even when he is clearly taking same position?

Me searching for the 'light' in Donald. grin
What's my business with "Uncle Touchy" and his personal proclivities. If he supports LGBTQ that's his problem, not mine. My views on this Elections center on Voter Fraud, not LGBTQ advocacy. My views against the Democratic Party centers on their evil deeds: past and present, possibly future too because I know they will never change for good.

But as far as LGBTQ goes, on a personal level, and i've never hidden my views on it and will never hide it: I Can NEVER Support LGBTQ, whether in Lagos, whether in Nigeria, where anywhere in the world, whether on the Moon or Pluto. Makes no difference! Call me homophobic or whatever I don't care. I HATE (totally) Homosexuality, especially Male homosexuality. And I don't hate them because of religious views alone, but even based on SCIENTIFIC knowledge; based on Human Biology and Social Science. Homosexuality is a sabotage of the human species.

But I won't go out of my way to harm an homosexual, NO. My standpoint with homosexuals is that let everyone stay on their own lane, avoid me and I'll avoid you; stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours. Stay away from my kids and I'll stay away from yours. I don't even need an homosexual association or customer either, neither will I patronize an homosexual supplier if I know he is a rainbow person. I'm ok with Straight customers and ok with being a customer to Straight people. Everybody can stay in their big little space and be happy! But if an homosexual say bomb dey him head and his rainbow world is not enough for him and wants to bring that LGBTQ madness and evil to my planetary orbit, then you are looking for WAR. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by Tango123: 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2020
Openbusiness:
This matter no need argument anymore. Tomorrow is not far again. The ultimate federal SCOTUS, the final Supreme Court in the United States with 9 Justices will seat on the matter tommorow and whatever they "say" is FINAL! My happiness is that the SCOTUS irrespective of whatever will defend the Constitution. If whatever happened in the 4 Swing States doesn't violate the Constitution, then Biden wins, BUT if as much as 0.1% of the electoral procedures and actions that happened months before the Election date and even on Election day violated the US Constitution, be rest assured it is over for Biden, Trump wins and many people will commit suicide or be assassinated by the Deep State and the leftovers are going to jail for unprecedented Voter Fraud. By tomorrow, we will know where the end game leads to. Simple!

The fact u mentioned deep state shows u believe in conspiracy theory. Wake up man

Last time i checked, Biden or Trump, ur name will not change, power supply to ur house will not improve. Ut acvount balance will not increase

Laeve american issues for americans. Dont take panadol for them. Take panadol on Nigerian issues mbok

1 Like

Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by kareemkamil(m): 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
Everyone are turning back from Donald Trump. Where's the GOD of Christian's, Jesus.
Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by linearity: 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2020
Openbusiness:
The fact that Nairaland mods always rush to push all pro-Biden news to front page and push anti-Trump news to front page BUT will not push any pro-Trump news to front page clearly shows that you guys are very biased and not politically neutral.

But it DOESN'T MATTER anyway. As of today, about 10 States and counting have joined the State of Texas in filing a lawsuit against the 4 Swing States and the application has been accepted into the SCOTUS docket, and there will be a hearing on it tomorrow. This is FEDERAL level Supreme Court ohh, you know the SCOTUS itself where you have 9 Supreme Court justices with a 6 Right - 3 Left configuration, and 3 out of the 6 were appointed by Trump. And the SCOTUS already ruled on something similar in the Foster Vs Love 1997 Case. The SCOTUS will surely affirm on the irregularities that violates the US Constitution. It will be so easy for Trump to win at the SCOTUS. Aswea he go shock una Trump haters by tomorrow grin grin grin
https://www.loc.gov/item/usrep522067/

You guys are grabbing at strews and chasing a loosing cause...

The Election day argument in Foster vs Love has already been litigated by the Supreme Court in this Election cycle and the Court decided against the Republican who brought the argument.

The US Supreme Court in reference to the Nov 3, 2020 Election clearly stated that, what they meant by "Election Day" in Foster vs Love is the act of casting of ballot and it totally excludes the act of counting those ballots or canvassing those ballots, which can take days or even weeks. The Supreme Court conclude that, PA is in compliance with Foster vs Love because they concluded the Act of balloting on November 3, despite the fact that canvassing of ballots took days and weeks....see relevant excepts from that order...

1 Like

Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by Ddokie: 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2020
int0x80:
That won't fly bro, the Pennsylvania SCOTUS case is already down, the Taxes SCOTUS case won't go anywhere based on the hear-say affidavit they pretended. They are arguing that if Trump won 2016 and everyone that voted for him in 2016, voted for him again 2020 he would have won. That's the most stupid argument I have ever seen in my life. You guys should just accept his defeat in good faith. Lots of Americans just got tired of his stupidity and sheer incompetence.

Chairman, check your info properly.

SCOTUS has given the states in question till 3pm American time tomorrow to respond to the issues presented by the Attorney General of Texas.

I don't know where you got your info from since main stream media (which all leftists worship) have refused to report on the Texas case, but the cases have nothing to do with hear say affidavits. Its mainly about the states violating their own electoral laws.

I don't know why the left is so nervous about Trumps decision to fight. The man has made it clear that if his battles yield no fruits he will depart the white house when his time there is up. But until then, he will continue to fight.

Allow the man. Or are you lots such weaklings that you wouldn't put up a fight when you feel cheated? And you also hate to see men who have the courage to fight?
Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by TrebleChamp(m): 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

U.S. Senate Confirms Adeyemo As Deputy Secretary Of The Treasury / US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin / Ukarainan Prime Minister Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.