Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Help Boss With Your Experience!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Boss With Your Experience!!! (508 Views)

Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. / "Nigeria Nurses Working Abroad, Share your experience" / Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Boss With Your Experience!!! by Sportrends(m): 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2020
Would love to table down a dilemma am facing right now....

Don't mind my English tho...

Hmm hmm
My name is Daniel (name changed), and would love to make the intro s little bit longer...
After secondary school at age 15 or 16 probably got to write waec and jamb which I performed well and cool, scored 247 in my jamb and process Fuoye for admission.
Based on the Goddamm problem we are having on our country was not giving admitted....
Just on night I got the info I was admitted to a school for a dual program ( to study Marketing and have my ND in ede and also nce in Business education,
NOTE: This program just began as we were the second set, even the first have their own problem and the Bleep up program is not even stable..... We began to feel this was a Scam and I later discover it wasn't a Scam but not yet stable)
To cut long story short I look deep into the educational system of the country and I discovered it already wreck...
��

Would now love to ask this....

Did you think it is a great idea to study in a private university Adeleke University precisely or study in a foreign university considering University of Brussel

Other alternatives too would be welcome...

Though I don't have the money to school in both school presently but am already learning of the high income skill COPYWRITING and also running add promoting product as a affiliate...

So do you think it is a great deal to study abroad or stay within....

NOTE: Would 18 in the next 53 days
Re: Help Boss With Your Experience!!! by Evidenx(m): 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2020
Study here and become a graduate that ride keke napep or okada.... Travel and study and be opened to wide range of opportunities.
The choice is yours.
Choose well. E get why.
Re: Help Boss With Your Experience!!! by Sportrends(m): 11:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
Evidenx:
Study here and become a graduate that ride keke napep or okada.... Travel and study and be opened to wide range of opportunities.
The choice is yours.
Choose well. E get why.

Abroad will be the best and already considering it..

1 Like

Re: Help Boss With Your Experience!!! by Petyprincess(f): 6:59am On Dec 19, 2020
Ohh you almost 18 which i think you still pretty young, why not apply for a federal university again nd also use the opportunity to learn skill that is quite demanding. By 25 you should be done studying then you can apply for master in any country of your choice which i believe you should have saved some money by then.
OR
You can do your masters here, have a good grade in IELTS,have at least one year working experience nd if you below 30 it is better, then you can apply for express entry in Canada.

I don't know much about express entry but Canadian thread will show you better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Boss With Your Experience!!! by Sportrends(m): 11:51pm On Dec 19, 2020
Already got tired of Nigeria Education system.....
����

Do you mind helping with a platform I can chat with you one on one ma....
Re: Help Boss With Your Experience!!! by Sportrends(m): 11:53pm On Dec 19, 2020
Petyprincess:
Ohh you almost 18 which i think you still pretty young, why not apply for a federal university again nd also use the opportunity to learn skill that is quite demanding. By 25 you should be done studying then you can apply for master in any country of your choice which i believe you should have saved some money by then.
OR
You can do your masters here, have a good grade in IELTS,have at least one year working experience nd if you below 30 it is better, then you can apply for express entry in Canada.

I don't know much about express entry but Canadian thread will show you better.

And I already have an High income skill....

Copywriting and Affiliate Marketing!!!

(1) (Reply)

Explosion: Six Tankers, Five Trucks Burnt On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Rwanda Becomes First East African Nation To Provide Free Wifi / Academic References (pls Help Out)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.