Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,814 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

Herbal Treatment For Fibroid. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Herbal Treatment For Fibroid. (265 Views)

Home-made Detoxification Recipes For Fibroid Treatment* / Your Final Bustop For Fibroid And Endometriosis Cure. / Herbal Treatment For Candida/yeast Infection (arun Oju Ara Obirin) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herbal Treatment For Fibroid. by Evidenx(m): 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
WHAT IS FIBROID?

Non-cancerous growths in the uterus that can develop during a woman's childbearing years.
The cause of fibroids isn't well understood. Risk factors include a family history of fibroids, obesity or early onset of puberty.

Do you know there is herbal treatment for it? It kills it totally..
If you have it or know someone that has it contact me and let us help you.

To do the operation in the hospital is between 250k to 400k .
But with the herbal drugs without operation its just a little token not even up to 200k.

You can reach me with my whatsapp link
Or write me a mail, through Nairaland mail,
(don't want to drop my mail here because of scammers and fraudsters.

Dont die in silence, health is wealth.
Contact me today and testify like many others.

Re: Herbal Treatment For Fibroid. by Igbojihadist: 8:39am On Jun 20, 2021
Evidenx:
WHAT IS FIBROID?

Non-cancerous growths in the uterus that can develop during a woman's childbearing years.
The cause of fibroids isn't well understood. Risk factors include a family history of fibroids, obesity or early onset of puberty.

Do you know there is herbal treatment for it? It kills it totally..
If you have it or know someone that has it contact me and let us help you.

To do the operation in the hospital is between 250k to 400k .
But with the herbal drugs without operation its just a little token not even up to 200k.

You can reach me with my whatsapp link
Or write me a mail, through Nairaland mail,
(don't want to drop my mail here because of scammers and fraudsters.

Dont die in silence, health is wealth.
Contact me today and testify like many others.
bros you drop a message on my email but am not able to acces that email send me ur whatsap number here
Re: Herbal Treatment For Fibroid. by Evidenx(m): 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
Igbojihadist:
bros you drop a message on my email but am not able to acces that email send me ur whatsap number here
i sent you an email? Cant remember bro.
Re: Herbal Treatment For Fibroid. by Igbojihadist: 2:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
Evidenx:
i sent you an email? Cant remember bro.
is been long doo
Re: Herbal Treatment For Fibroid. by Evidenx(m): 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
Igbojihadist:
is been long doo
heya, i nor rememeber again, anyway i greet you sir. If i remember i go still contact you.
Re: Herbal Treatment For Fibroid. by Igbojihadist: 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
Evidenx:
heya, i nor rememeber again, anyway i greet you sir. If i remember i go still contact you.
maybe it was in tread where someone says he needs advice on a biz to start with 100k so u said you can help with some idea maybe it was on importation or something else i cant remember sha have a nice day

(1) (Reply)

Nurse Collapses On Television Minutes After Receiving Covid Vaccine / Cheap Diagnostic Center In Abuja / Think I Have Sexual Infections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.