Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,299 members, 7,954,192 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:55 PM

Mr Eazi To Sell Shares Of His Yet-to-be-released Music To Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi To Sell Shares Of His Yet-to-be-released Music To Fans (176 Views)

Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans / Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care / Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr Eazi To Sell Shares Of His Yet-to-be-released Music To Fans by Afangideh1(m): 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2020
Top Nigerian act, Oluwatosin Ajibade popularly known as Mr Eazi, has announced plans to sell shares of his yet-to-be-released songs to his fans.

The “Skin Tight” singer revealed his experimental plan on Wednesday on his Twitter page: “Gonna try an experiment on my next release where you guys the fans will be able to buy shares on My song! Meaning you will own an equity % on the song! As u stream & give me $ some goes back to You!!!”

Explaining the reason behind his plan, Mr. Eazi claimed that he has consistently been in the top five of Africa’s most-streamed artistes since 2016. Consequently, it’s time to get his fans on the “equity side” of the music. What that means is that if you purchase 1% of his song, you will get 1% of the royalties the song generates.

To drive home his point, he added: “Imagine you had a % of my last song with Nicki or my new single “LENTO “ with Jbalvin!!! As u stream u make it a hit, some of the $ comes to you! But most importantly you are a true part of the Global Smash Hit you helped create”

Click on the link below to see his tweet

https://www.clevloaded.com/2020/12/mr-eazi-to-sell-shares-of-his-yet-to-be.html

(1) (Reply)

Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu Nwakwo Over Outburst / This Movie Will Definitely Make You Shed Tears!! Very Touching And Thrilling!!! / Ugandan Police Arrest Omah Lay For Violating Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.