Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Abolishment Of School Whatsapp Groups Only For A Particular Zone - Katsina Govt - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abolishment Of School Whatsapp Groups Only For A Particular Zone - Katsina Govt (11445 Views)

Katsina Govt Bans Whatsapp Groups In Schools & Prohibits Facebook Among Workers / Reps Call For Abolishment Of ‘Acceptance Fee’ Into Tertiary Institutions / First Female President Of Imo Students: Reacts To Abolishment Of Free Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abolishment Of School Whatsapp Groups Only For A Particular Zone - Katsina Govt by oloshun(m): 6:22am On Dec 10, 2020
I worked, saved money, bought phone, bought SIM, come buy data, download apps, all these without Govt incentives or palliative, one person go juat sit down for ministry of education dey control how I wan press my phone. How e take concern you go be d question.

1 Like

Re: Abolishment Of School Whatsapp Groups Only For A Particular Zone - Katsina Govt by emmy512: 6:44am On Dec 10, 2020
Take a look at an official document.
Starts counting from two and count's thank you also
Chai
Re: Abolishment Of School Whatsapp Groups Only For A Particular Zone - Katsina Govt by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 10, 2020
Why is there insurbodination in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Abolishment Of School Whatsapp Groups Only For A Particular Zone - Katsina Govt by Onepeople: 6:57am On Dec 10, 2020
And they want to continue leading the entire nation, in the name of my vote strength is bigger than your own.

1 Like

Re: Abolishment Of School Whatsapp Groups Only For A Particular Zone - Katsina Govt by Komu1048(m): 7:08am On Dec 10, 2020
Re: Abolishment Of School Whatsapp Groups Only For A Particular Zone - Katsina Govt by stickle(m): 7:13am On Dec 10, 2020
This rebuttal has said nothing. Revealing something is hidden

1 Like

Re: Abolishment Of School Whatsapp Groups Only For A Particular Zone - Katsina Govt by jamace(m): 7:16am On Dec 10, 2020
Reinaldo:
Why is there insurbodination in the first place?
Good question...
Re: Abolishment Of School Whatsapp Groups Only For A Particular Zone - Katsina Govt by thatigboman: 7:17am On Dec 10, 2020
emmy512:
Take a look at an official document.
Starts counting from two and count's thank you also
Chai
i think they took the first paragraph as count 1
Re: Abolishment Of School Whatsapp Groups Only For A Particular Zone - Katsina Govt by jrusky(m): 7:19am On Dec 10, 2020
Liars. Why apc love to lie these much? Dem take lie curse una Na wah o.

I was even thinking to read its because of "bandits" ravaging their state imagine the stupid reason these anukpama bloody goat is given.

If you people like cut yourself out of the world, your luck.
Re: Abolishment Of School Whatsapp Groups Only For A Particular Zone - Katsina Govt by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:33am On Dec 10, 2020
The problem of Nigeria is in the north. QED
Re: Abolishment Of School Whatsapp Groups Only For A Particular Zone - Katsina Govt by donprinyo(m): 8:32am On Dec 10, 2020
and No. 5 is Thank You. I tire for these people, too much head slamming is just unhealthy
Re: Abolishment Of School Whatsapp Groups Only For A Particular Zone - Katsina Govt by donprinyo(m): 8:35am On Dec 10, 2020
Bukden16:
E no concern me- Na dem go de do their selves.
injustice to one is ....
Re: Abolishment Of School Whatsapp Groups Only For A Particular Zone - Katsina Govt by Bukden16(m): 10:43am On Dec 10, 2020
donprinyo:

injustice to one is ....

As nothing take concern fowl with Oral -B tooth brush and close -up Tooth peast; na so me ah dey with their up there.
Re: Abolishment Of School Whatsapp Groups Only For A Particular Zone - Katsina Govt by mmmustapha(m): 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
IamWonderful:
No wonder the north is backward
bigotry runs in your blood
Re: Abolishment Of School Whatsapp Groups Only For A Particular Zone - Katsina Govt by mmmustapha(m): 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
Onepeople:
And they want to continue leading the entire nation, in the name of my vote strength is bigger than your own.
ofcourse we will continue to rule you and th
ere's nothing you can do about it
Re: Abolishment Of School Whatsapp Groups Only For A Particular Zone - Katsina Govt by mmmustapha(m): 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
JimmyDarmody:
In the scale of national advancement, the north falls under the negative values. That's all I have to say.
bigot like you don't reason with their brain
Re: Abolishment Of School Whatsapp Groups Only For A Particular Zone - Katsina Govt by JimmyDarmody: 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
mmmustapha:
bigot like you don't reason with their brain
thread softly, I am in kaduna. I lived in Lagos and I know what I'm saying. Don't allow your curse to prevail against you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strike: NANS Urges FG And ASUU To Negotiate / ASUU To Appeal Ruling, Parents Want Strike Ended / Edo Schools Remain Closed Till February 1 – Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.