Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,516 members, 7,836,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Turn Your Phone To Your Office - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Turn Your Phone To Your Office (200 Views)

Crazy! Here's How You Can Turn Your Android Into An Iphone 13 With Little Tweaks / Help Me To Suggest Which Phone To Buy / I Am Confused A Phone To Buy With 38k I Just Need A Good Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Turn Your Phone To Your Office by Sirkay4great(m): 5:16am On Dec 10, 2020
Good day ladies and gentlemen
Am here to show you how you can start making money through your phone.
Educational Era ❌
This is the Era of going to school, this era is gone also, back in the day's if someone graduate from standard six (primary 6) in the 1980s, company will come and get you to start working for them, but now it's not so anyone,
Nigeria produce 7 million graduate everyday and it's not up to 100 thousands that will get job,
Best okada riders is a graduate,
Best taxi drivers is a graduate which is not supposed to be so, Nigeria keep on producing graduate but no job for them, We are just going to school to read and write and to speak in the society,
That's all, educational does not guarantee successful.

2. Industrial Era X
This is the era of learning work, but this era is gone also , for example in the 1980s you will only see just 2 bricklayer or barber in the whole ado-ekiti,
But now check your street, you will surely find up to 15 bricklayer, 20 fashion designer, and 30 barbers, the food meant for just 3 people, how can 15 people share it and be satisfied.
So industrial Era is gone

We are in information Era now
Even those that are not educated are doing the business and they are successful, I believe you can do it more better than me.

Visit my website
https://shopneolife.com/kolawolekayode1

After the training you will be given a website like that of my own and start your own business

I need just 20 interested people to drop there WhatsApp number for the training

(1) (Reply)

Anker Soundcore Liberty Neo Tws / NCC Orders MTN, Airtel,. Others To Block Lines Without NIN / Realmi 6pro/7pro ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.