Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Building A Career As A Real Estate Broker. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building A Career As A Real Estate Broker. (93 Views)

Are You An Architect; Builder; Real ESTATE Broker / Mickey Sodoro Realtor - Nebraska Popular Nebraska Real Estate Broker / Get Help From The Right Real Estate Broker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Building A Career As A Real Estate Broker. by sternakin(m): 5:59am On Dec 10, 2020
BUILDING A CAREER AS A REAL ESTATE BROKER.

Their is an age long saying that the youths are the leaders of tomorrow. Unfortunately in this present Nigeria, majority of the youths are still struggling to "survive" the huge monster of financial instability starring them at there faces owing to the highest level of unemployment and under-employment rates which have rendered many incapacitated.

So, the big question is, for how long can we all fold our arms expecting a Messiah to take over the leadership of the government and turn things around for good not minding that most of the so called government youth empowerment policies or programmes are NOT easily accessible by the "common youths" who consitute the larger percentage of the youthful society.

The answer is not far fetched, its all about the youths supporting the youths to pull themselves out of the dungeons of unemployment and poverty.

The idea of this subject topic came from a testimony shared with me of recent by a close friend.

His story goes thus; "I remember when I graduated from the university and subsequently concluded my Voluntary National Youth Service to the government. I was very broke like most graduates, to buy basic things for myself was a big problem. I had to accept a teaching job at a private school close to my residence. While teaching part time, I reached out to a friend who is a real estate broker with my problems and he said to me, why not empower yourself?

That was how I got to learn about the Opportunities in Real Estate Brokerage through his mentorship. I started with two things, my smartphone and passion for the business. I bought my very first laptop from the proceeds I made from the business. I pay rents and invest with proceeds from the business and today, am doing better and already pursuing professional certification".

Dear youths, While you’re looking for your dream job. Why don’t you explore opportunities in Real Estate Brokerage business by attending our real estate entrepreneurial seminar coming up on January, 2021 at a fee of N10,000.00/participant.

Our professionally trained and certified Real Estate Practitioner seminar facilitator shall empower you with indept knowledge about the following seminar course content:

* How to start and run a real estate agency practice vis-a-vis business name registration, registration with regulatory bodies etc.

* The foundation of a successful real estate brokerage business.

* Modern Marketing Tips

* Common Real Estate Laws & Alternative Dispute Resolutions.

* Different Land Title Documents and How to conduct land title search.

* How to advance your career and become certified Real Estate Practitioner.

There shall be opportunity to attach participants that exhibit great passion and brilliance with volunteer real estate firms for one month mentorship (No salary attached).

Therefore, are you an unemployed, underemployed, energetic, passionate youth hungry for breakthrough. If your answer is yes, this seminar is for you, kindly send "interested in real estate brokerage seminar" as a message via whatsapp to +2348117949689.

Thank you and let’s do this.