Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Favour Maduka Wins Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant 2020 - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Favour Maduka Wins Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant 2020 (22777 Views)

Ozioma Peace Nnamani Wins Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2019 Pageant (photos) / Igho Kome Wins Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2018 (Photos) / Oluwatosin Shola-Shittu Wins Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Pageant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Favour Maduka Wins Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant 2020 by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 15, 2020
ok
Re: Favour Maduka Wins Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant 2020 by specialmati(m): 10:21am On Dec 15, 2020
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Favour Maduka Wins Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant 2020 by Samtobh(m): 10:21am On Dec 15, 2020
Is that a Tokunbo or Nigerian used car?

Picanto?

1 Like

Re: Favour Maduka Wins Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant 2020 by visijo(m): 10:22am On Dec 15, 2020
kk
Re: Favour Maduka Wins Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant 2020 by BeejayManny(m): 10:22am On Dec 15, 2020
See as she wowo
Re: Favour Maduka Wins Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant 2020 by visijo(m): 10:22am On Dec 15, 2020
nice
Re: Favour Maduka Wins Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant 2020 by Youngzedd(m): 10:22am On Dec 15, 2020
Ike gwuru
Re: Favour Maduka Wins Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant 2020 by shekoduza: 10:28am On Dec 15, 2020
Na old car oh...
check under the tire.
Re: Favour Maduka Wins Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant 2020 by AregbeFufu: 10:30am On Dec 15, 2020
Patrioticman007:
Red Clay Republic.
The Vehicle tyres was dirty with red clay as usual. Na dem. Nigerian audio Billionaires.
Fem

1 Like

Re: Favour Maduka Wins Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant 2020 by Mutemenot(m): 10:31am On Dec 15, 2020
wink queen indeed, it's time to ban all dis nonsense

1 Like

Re: Favour Maduka Wins Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant 2020 by kheny12(m): 10:34am On Dec 15, 2020
IamWonderful:
Jesus Christ, baby factory people are indeed beautiful see paint that can paint a whole castle on human being's face
lol u funny die.

1 Like

Re: Favour Maduka Wins Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant 2020 by Sheriman(m): 10:37am On Dec 15, 2020
Let me use Kotlin language if else statement for her
var name: String = "favourmaduka has brain"
var name: String = "favourmaduka has beauty"
if (favourmaduka has brain < favourmaduka has beauty){
Println("favourmaduka has brain than beauty"wink
}else{
print("favourmaduka only has beauty but no brain"wink
}else if (favourmaduka has no brain or beauty){
Println("favourmaduka has no both)
}
// Though, Favour Maduka is a beautiful girl
}
Re: Favour Maduka Wins Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant 2020 by vickydevoka(m): 10:38am On Dec 15, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
She no fine reach abeg. If you enter Imo state, in fact imsu you go see many "morning sun" wey fine pass her by far. Of all the omalicha nwa wey full south east na this one them go crown. Organisers need glasses or even microscope.
U be mumu ne.
Na only outside fyn dem de look. Sometimes u go de reason like say I de new for dis world. Ignoramus!!
Re: Favour Maduka Wins Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant 2020 by mariahAngel(f): 10:44am On Dec 15, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
She no fine reach abeg. If you enter Imo state, in fact imsu you go see many "morning sun" wey fine pass her by far. Of all the omalicha nwa wey full south east na this one them go crown. Organisers need glasses or even microscope.

grin

1 Like

Re: Favour Maduka Wins Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant 2020 by Seyzcham91(m): 10:45am On Dec 15, 2020
i don dey talk am say all these pageant scam no be by beauty dem dey take win am. na pussy wey please the person wey get mouth pass among the Organizers dey take am

Trust me all the girls you dey see as contestant for there, dem pussy go dey Hot like mad cuz those organizers for don bleep dem tire onto fake promises dem dey give them
lekki1444:
angry this the best yall got in south east ?
Re: Favour Maduka Wins Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant 2020 by Depressed101: 10:52am On Dec 15, 2020
ecamzy:
It was an evening of entertainment and fun as the South East Campus Awards and Queen of South East Nigeria Pageant under the auspice of Newsland Integrated Media Services held its annual awards and pageant show on December 6th, 2020 at the Prestigious Oma Event Center, Awka.

The event which was witnessed by the crème dela crème of the society was laced with music and comedy. Artistes that performed include Flyboi, Prince Neche, Gpenzy, UnkuSP, YanBaba, SameGuy, DanSmart, Mc Apostle.
After what seem a fierce contest of beauties on the sprawl giving the judges hectic time to select the best among stunning angels, Favour Maduka was finaly chosen as the best, winning the Queen of South East Nigeria Pageant while Katherine Nwachukwu won Queen of South East International respectively.

Other winners include
Queen Ngozi Maryann as Queen of South East Africa;
Queen Ozioma Marrion as Queen of South East Education
Queen Cynthia Ibeh as Queen of South East Tourism
Queen Blessing Nelson as Face of Newsland 2020..

Being the winners of the competition, they now become representatives of the organisation and will use their offices to promote child Education, peace in Nigeria, Africa and across the globe.

Speaking with the newly crowned queen, Favour Maduka Queen of South East Nigeria 2020, she said her joy is unexplainable. She thanked the organisers of the event for making her dream come through while promising to represent and carry out the task she is expected of. “I feel awesome and overwhelmed.

It was a journey and a fight because all the girls were good, beautiful and smart, but I know grace worked for me and prayers too. The support from my family was outstanding and that gave me courage. I believe that the challenge ahead will be overcome as I will use the platform to Promote Child Education across South East Region, ” she said.

I really want to use this opportunity to contribute my quota to building of a peaceful society for all.

“I will work hard in line with the organisation’s objective to promote tribal and religious tolerance among Nigerians,“ she said.

Earlier, Mr Emmanuel Anabueze, the Project Director of the organisation, said that the pageant was aimed at promoting Child Education, peace as a veritable tool for national development.

http://modelsnaija.com/miss-favour-maduka-wins-queen-of-south-east-nigeria-pageant-2020/
disappointed
Re: Favour Maduka Wins Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant 2020 by sinola(m): 10:55am On Dec 15, 2020
Whenever I see all these otonor beauty competitions, my mind always goes to big cucumber...but why??
Re: Favour Maduka Wins Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant 2020 by Exodora: 11:10am On Dec 15, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Many at times is not all about physical beauty but inner beauty.

1 Like

Re: Favour Maduka Wins Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant 2020 by lucind(f): 11:11am On Dec 15, 2020
Red Clay Republic.
The Vehicle tyres was dirty with red clay as usual. Na dem. Nigerian audio Billionaires.[/quote]
Why are you doing this to yourself? Why hating on people that doesn't know you exist, Igbos are too busy making money and you want to kill yourself ontop their matter, sorry o!
Re: Favour Maduka Wins Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant 2020 by MrBen619(m): 11:21am On Dec 15, 2020
This is like recruiting a very short man in the police force. It's a visual judgment that even a child to tell. Must politics be included in everything.
Re: Favour Maduka Wins Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant 2020 by MrBen619(m): 11:22am On Dec 15, 2020
Even the lady on her right hand side pass her.
Re: Favour Maduka Wins Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant 2020 by Whoknowsme: 11:33am On Dec 15, 2020
If this is the true definition of queen, then organizers of this pageant show needs to have their eyes examined.
Re: Favour Maduka Wins Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant 2020 by BanevsJoker(m): 11:43am On Dec 15, 2020
Mushroom pageants everywhere.
Re: Favour Maduka Wins Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant 2020 by morule20(m): 11:45am On Dec 15, 2020
Na dis car u na give queen of South East? U people are very wicked.
Re: Favour Maduka Wins Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant 2020 by annyz: 12:03pm On Dec 15, 2020
lekki1444:
angry this the best yall got in south east ?

Resembles Matches box
Re: Favour Maduka Wins Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant 2020 by sesan85(m): 12:09pm On Dec 15, 2020
Marthis99:
see blow
Bloody scammer! Since you have the "fixed" games with big odds, why not put your life savings on just 10 odds and win big rather than looking for gullible idiots to pay you for odds? Ole oloriburuku.

1 Like

Re: Favour Maduka Wins Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant 2020 by maisams01(m): 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2020
sesan85:
Bloody scammer! Since you have the "fixed" games with big odds, why not put your life savings on just 10 odds and win big rather than looking for gullible idiots to pay you for odds? Ole oloriburuku.
abeg just tell him sir
Na zoom sef ooooo
Re: Favour Maduka Wins Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant 2020 by 400billionman: 12:49pm On Dec 15, 2020
Another guy has started cashing out like Alex Reporters..
Re: Favour Maduka Wins Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant 2020 by Blessedassuranc(f): 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2020
MAKE UP COMPETITION
Re: Favour Maduka Wins Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant 2020 by Fmghewzy(m): 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2020
lucind:
Red Clay Republic.
The Vehicle tyres was dirty with red clay as usual. Na dem. Nigerian audio Billionaires.
Why are you doing this to yourself? Why hating on people that doesn't know you exist, Igbos are too busy making money and you want to kill yourself ontop their matter, sorry o!

Hypocrites,when your igbo Brothers are being tribalistic on other threads where are you.
You won't caution them or say anything nonsense.

This your victim mentality is annoying,who the fuvk hate you,there is absolutely nothing to hate in the igbos nor their region.
Why do all your brothers keep running into other part of Nigeria for business, you are hear saying nonsense.
Later they will start claiming developers.
Re: Favour Maduka Wins Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant 2020 by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 2:05pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nke a ọnwụ nụ rice ��

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of This Haircut? / Nigerian Tailor Disappoints Client With Inferior Outfit After Paying N10,000 / First Grade Bale Of Men's Shoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.