Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Information Regarding Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Information Regarding Visa (206 Views)

Unanswered Questions Regarding Nigerian Actor Junior Pope Death / Information Regarding Student Visa To Taiwan / I Think My Aunty Is Being Scammed Regarding Her Canada Visa Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Information Regarding Visa by lavanyassss: 6:59am On Dec 10, 2020
I have applied for German national student visa on 2nd November,2020 and until now i didn't receive confirmation mail. I have mailed to German embassy and I got this reply. can anyone help me with this ….how many days it will take to complete the process? I have seen some people got like same reply after how many days of this mail you got confirmation mail? Thank you in advance.

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

We received the electronical visa-application.

The city council of Pirmasens is the responsible immigration office.

We transmitted the original papers to Pirmasens.

The visa application is currently being processed there.

If you have any questions regarding the current processing status, please contact the
Immigration Office.

Yours sincerely
Re: Information Regarding Visa by dimexy247(m): 7:44am On Dec 10, 2020
What's there to explain again? It's so simple. Can't you understand. It's being processed. Just relax and wait. Nawa o and you call yourself a student. 2-3 months which is why they always advise to apply early.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Yuletide: Flashpoints For Abduction, Crashes On Nigerian Highways / General Enquiry / Lagos-Ibadan Expressway To Be Completed 2022 —Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.