Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Car Rental In Abuja,akwa-ibom - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Rental In Abuja,akwa-ibom (4198 Views)

I Need A Car Rental Service In Benin City, Edo State / Cheap Car Rental / Looking For A Car Rental/leasing Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Rental In Abuja,akwa-ibom by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 24, 2011
Can anybody please give me information on what it would cost to rent a car in Abuja and Akwa-Ibom for 2 months? Going to Nigeria for holiday and need this information please.Thank you!
Re: Car Rental In Abuja,akwa-ibom by Mamajama(m): 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2011
It will cost you less to buy a car and sell it on your way back. Taxi charge between #1500 to #2000 per hour in abuja. ive been told it cost about #15000 per day so do the math for 2 months
Re: Car Rental In Abuja,akwa-ibom by bros856: 3:10am On Mar 25, 2011
I can help you because its very expensive hiring a good car in Abuja, I have a clean 2007 Toyota corolla, full options with AC, in a very good condition. I hire my car out to help at about Ten Thousand Naira a day for the 2months with a driver both Abuja and Akwa Ibom. call +2348066609382 from 1st April 2011. or Reply. email umo856@yahoo.com. Right now am out of nigeria so you can't reach me till that date.
Re: Car Rental In Abuja,akwa-ibom by Prince15(m): 3:43am On Mar 25, 2011
I can offer u a sound car that can take you all over Nigeria without problems for #8,000 a day for the two months you'll spend in our dear country. Contact me on.  08096694397 or 08034436278. I'm Endy
Re: Car Rental In Abuja,akwa-ibom by Prince15(m): 3:44am On Mar 25, 2011
I can offer u a sound car that can take you all over Nigeria without problems for #8,000 a day for the two months you'll spend in our dear country. Contact me on.  08096694397 or 08034436278. I'm Endy
Re: Car Rental In Abuja,akwa-ibom by Nobody: 6:03am On Mar 25, 2011
Mamajama:

It will cost you less to buy a car  and sell it on your way back.  Taxi charge between #1500  to #2000  per hour in abuja.  ive been told it cost about #15000  per day  so do the math  for 2 months
Thank you very much for this response.I guess it would pay off in the long run to just do that,But do you have any idea of how easy it is to sell such a car with about a week to my departure from Nigeria?
Re: Car Rental In Abuja,akwa-ibom by Nobody: 6:07am On Mar 25, 2011
bros856:

I can help you because its very expensive hiring a good car in Abuja, I have a clean 2007 Toyota corolla, full options with AC, in a very good condition. I hire my car out to help at about Ten Thousand Naira a day for the 2months with a driver both Abuja and Akwa Ibom. call +2348066609382 from 1st April 2011. or Reply. email  umo856@yahoo.com.  Right now am out of nigeria so you can't reach me till that date.
How much will the same car cost if I decide to Drive my self all through the period of my stay?
Re: Car Rental In Abuja,akwa-ibom by Nobody: 6:11am On Mar 25, 2011
Prince15:

Does this offer come with the Driver, and who handles the issue of the fuel please? Just need to know the offer detail please.Thanks!
Re: Car Rental In Abuja,akwa-ibom by batuphil(m): 6:22am On Mar 25, 2011
I have been thinking of the same thing you are trying to do. I have never heard of a Car rental in Nigeria without a Driver. I heard car rental comes with Driver and both have to be return to their office each day, so I guess NO PRIVACY. My second option is to buy a good clean car from a dealer who is willing to buy it back from me after three weeks on negotiation / agreement. You might want to consider that. So even if I end up loosing 100k - 200k. I am ok.
Re: Car Rental In Abuja,akwa-ibom by amdman: 3:15pm On Mar 25, 2011
batuphil:

I have been thinking of the same thing you are trying to do. I have never heard of a Car rental in Nigeria without a Driver. I heard car rental comes with Driver and both have to be return to their office each day, so I guess NO PRIVACY. My second option is to buy a good clean car from a dealer who is willing to buy it back from me after three weeks on negotiation / agreement. You might want to consider that. So even if I end up loosing 100k - 200k. I am ok.

maybe we can all work together on this for a win/win outcome.

Am looking at buying a car between end of April and May. You can buy and use and sell to me before departure. But we have to agree on car type, price, etc beforehand.

Respond if interested.

1 Like

Re: Car Rental In Abuja,akwa-ibom by vomoglobal: 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2011
you see a lot of people we easily contact you here because is a great auto business forum
so you might not really know the one to go for,i think you should ask God for more grace
to enable you have a nice deal.If i may suggest,if you think you have privacy!privacy you
know what i mean is better you buy a car with proper agreement with AUTO REGISTERED COMPANY
to enable you sell it back to then.
FOR HELP YOU CAN CALL ME ON +2348037800268 OR MAIL
Vomogloballinks@yahoo.com
Re: Car Rental In Abuja,akwa-ibom by Natudu: 8:29pm On Mar 25, 2011
Ozin,
So, what car do you want? I should be able to get you one from the Port harcourt axis but the drop off point should be PH or you will have to cough out some return fees depending on where the car ends up.
I should also be able to buy back from you at the end of your stay, if you prefer that option.

Cheers
egbudu2007@yahoo.com
Re: Car Rental In Abuja,akwa-ibom by bros856: 12:18am On Mar 26, 2011
Well the car i have right now is toyota collora 2007 full option. like i wrote before, any car hire in nigeria must attach a drive because things are happening, anybody can run away with ur car if driven alone. For ur privacy u can buy it off me and re-sell back to me wen u ar tro with it, i dont mind. call me for negotiation if u ar interested. all the msg send to u nobody is talking abt maintenance, fuel, driver etc. during that period, its not just hiring. Everybody wants to do business without experience, tomorow they will come up with stories. The price i get u everything is inclusive.
Re: Car Rental In Abuja,akwa-ibom by batuphil(m): 6:59am On Mar 26, 2011
@ amdman, @ vomogobal, @ Natudu, @ bros856.

Thnx guys, as i said that is my option which is what am leaning on. I will be coming during summer time so when I get closer to my departure date, i will be more aggressive in securing a deal before arrival. Now seems a little early for me, I was just trying to advice "Ozin" see if he will consider that.
I will surely keep you in mind. Thank you.
Re: Car Rental In Abuja,akwa-ibom by afrotradeg(f): 2:18pm On May 03, 2011
Take the stress out of your visit,
Afrocar Rental is cheaper than hiring a Taxi
Get picked up at the airport
Save money on transportation
4x4 SUV's and saloon cars available

Book a car Today online @ www.afrotradegroup.com or contact us on 0203 384 54 24, 0208 819 2985
Re: Car Rental In Abuja,akwa-ibom by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
Re: Car Rental In Abuja,akwa-ibom by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
OP, be cognizance of relationships that you start online.

Make sure that you truly and completely vet anyone that may be picking you up form an airport, especially at night.

Regarding buying a vehicle and then selling it. Don't bother. Just keep searching until you find someone will work within your price range.
Re: Car Rental In Abuja,akwa-ibom by LagBlogger(m): 11:58am On Jun 05, 2016
You can get a reliable car rental service in Abuja simply call: 0803 206 4106
Re: Car Rental In Abuja,akwa-ibom by businessguide: 11:20pm On Mar 10, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Original Autohex II Scan Tool For BMW Diagnose And Programming Free Shipping / Myth About Electric & Hybrid Cars: Are They Really For Nigeria? / Real Or Fake Atf Dw1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.