Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Ndiigbo Ipob Is Our Only Hope Let's Encourage Them. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndiigbo Ipob Is Our Only Hope Let's Encourage Them. (1549 Views)

Peter Obi To Meet Nigerians In UK, Will Encourage Them To Keep Hope Alive -Tanko / Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism / Why Ohanaeze Ndiigbo Must Restructure Itself (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ndiigbo Ipob Is Our Only Hope Let's Encourage Them. by AsiwajuNdigbo: 4:11pm On Dec 10, 2020
Tranquillity360:
What Have you ndi one Nigeria done for Igbos if not bringing shame and death to Igbos.

They are sellouts! Their patriotism is to Tinubu and Buhari. Look, even if they suggest what to do to move forward and Ipob start doing exactly that their slavemasters in arewa will still not be comfortable and these saboteurs are their footsoldiers to destroy Ipob and scatter Igboland.

Re: Ndiigbo Ipob Is Our Only Hope Let's Encourage Them. by nku5: 4:29pm On Dec 10, 2020
The efulefus are not known for being bright undecided

Re: Ndiigbo Ipob Is Our Only Hope Let's Encourage Them. by Ojiofor: 4:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
Tranquillity360:
What Have you ndi one Nigeria done for Igbos if not bringing shame and death to Igbos.

One thing we won't do is to join you and your mad group in your mass suicide mission while your so called supreme leader will be on twitter twittering your dead bodies and be tagging world organisations like UN, EU, AU, ICC etc... For donations.

Re: Ndiigbo Ipob Is Our Only Hope Let's Encourage Them. by Nigeriabiafra80: 5:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
bigpriik:
Ipob has instilled fear in the north,they are the reason northerners are afraid of touching igbos lives up north,take it or leave it they are our army and will fight for us in time of chaos,just like Igbo youths volunteered to fight for ojukwu ,this is the new generation of igbo volunteers.

The yorubas have amotekun,we have ipob they are by far better than ohaneze ndioshi and other stupid igbo groups just that they don't have any constitutional powers,if we ever turn our backs against them we are done for in Nigeria.God bless ipob ,God bless Kanu ,God bless freedom fighters all over the world.
I have to quote you to encourage you to do more
Don’t give up
Ipob is us
And us is ipob
I will follow you now

Re: Ndiigbo Ipob Is Our Only Hope Let's Encourage Them. by Tranquillity360: 5:11pm On Dec 10, 2020
Ojiofor:

One thing we won't do is to join you and your mad group in your mass suicide mission while your so called supreme leader will be on twitter twittering your dead bodies and be tagging world organisations like UN, EU, AU, ICC etc... For donations.
I didn't asked you what you won't do.

Tell us what you one nigerians have done for Igbos.

Re: Ndiigbo Ipob Is Our Only Hope Let's Encourage Them. by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
Ojiofor:

Ango Abdullahi said you are a good boy! Well done! He said Kanu is a bad boy.

You freaks have voice to challenge Kanu but do you have voice to challenge Ango or any arewa?

When kaduna declare that Igbos must vacate north Ango was the one backing them and he spoke in their support even when others asked for their arrest. Ango stood up for them to threaten Igbos.

There is connection between that and Ango now visiting Rivers to pat little Wike on that freaking pawpaw skull he calls head. Ango says good job to all thr mwaah mwaah arewa @ss lickers.

Re: Ndiigbo Ipob Is Our Only Hope Let's Encourage Them. by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

I have to quote you to encourage you to do more
Don’t give up
Ipob is us
And us is ipob

I will follow you now

grin very sweet to see this. Its our motto!
Haters can go die.

Re: Ndiigbo Ipob Is Our Only Hope Let's Encourage Them. by Lovelies1: 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
Stop your ipob and oduduwa movement and accept South Nigeria republic

Re: Ndiigbo Ipob Is Our Only Hope Let's Encourage Them. by Nigeriabiafra80: 5:38pm On Dec 10, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

grin very sweet to see this. Its our motto!
Haters can go die.
I swear I will choose my brothers over anything called country

Re: Ndiigbo Ipob Is Our Only Hope Let's Encourage Them. by AsiwajuNdigbo: 6:11pm On Dec 10, 2020
Lovelies1:
Stop your ipob and oduduwa movement and accept South Nigeria republic

A south alliance of the many nations is a better option.

We dont want to go out of zoo and enter into animal kingdom. No.

Biafra, Oduduwa, Edo, Ijaw, Efik, and so on, these are all different nations and must exist as indigeneous and independent people. Then we form an Alliance that seeks cooperation and working progress amongst these. We call it a Republic of Coral Nations , since coral bead is uniform to all of us, or call it Republic of Atlantic States since we are all on Atlantic Coast.

I wrote about this already. We dont seek a union, only ALLIANCE.

We are not leaving zoo for animal kingdom. Alliance only. Alliance of the different sovereingties comprising indigeneous ethnic people.
Re: Ndiigbo Ipob Is Our Only Hope Let's Encourage Them. by BIGGESThead6: 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Stop writing shit. Get lost from here. Leave us alone to talk among brothers on something that is crucial to our future. Go to zanfara and chat with real terrorists. Ipob is not a terrorist, does not kidnap or kill anybody and does not capture young virgins for sex traffic like you do in zanfara. In fact, I think you are a bandit. Bloody jihadist.

Mod abeg ban this bloody freakish jihadist so he can stop derailing thread. He is a nuisance.

Trash.
The North own the East and everything in it. The North alone has the powers to grant Biafra it's independence. But the NORTH will never allow Biafra go
. cheesy

Re: Ndiigbo Ipob Is Our Only Hope Let's Encourage Them. by Lovelies1: 6:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

A south alliance of the many nations is a better option.

We dont want to go out of zoo and enter into animal kingdom. No.

Biafra, Oduduwa, Edo, Ijaw, Efik, and so on, these are all different nations and must exist as indigeneous and independent people. Then we form an Alliance that seeks cooperation and working progress amongst these. We call it a Republic of Coral Nations , since coral bead is uniform to all of us, or call it Republic of Atlantic States since we are all on Atlantic Coast.

I wrote about this already. We dont seek a union, only ALLIANCE.

We are not leaving zoo for animal kingdom. Alliance only. Alliance of the different sovereingties comprising indigeneous ethnic people.

And to what essence. Better unite, so that the children can be well mix.
Re: Ndiigbo Ipob Is Our Only Hope Let's Encourage Them. by AsiwajuNdigbo: 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2020
Lovelies1:

And to what essence. Better unite, so that the children can be well mix.
Alliance. Alliance. Alliance.
Re: Ndiigbo Ipob Is Our Only Hope Let's Encourage Them. by Ojiofor: 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Ango Abdullahi said you are a good boy! Well done! He said Kanu is a bad boy.

You freaks have voice to challenge Kanu but do you have voice to challenge Ango or any arewa?

When kaduna declare that Igbos must vacate north Ango was the one backing them and he spoke in their support even when others asked for their arrest. Ango stood up for them to threaten Igbos.

There is connection between that and Ango now visiting Rivers to pat little Wike on that freaking pawpaw skull he calls head. Ango says good job to all thr mwaah mwaah arewa @ss lickers.

Nnamdi Kanu should visit Wike as a Supreme leader and teach him a lesson,why not or is he just a twitter warrior?

Re: Ndiigbo Ipob Is Our Only Hope Let's Encourage Them. by AsiwajuNdigbo: 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Trash.
The North own the East and everything in it. The North alone has the powers to grant Biafra it's independence. But the NORTH will never allow Biafra go
. cheesy
Oga, wetin you want? Talk, wetin you want? Me i dey listen. Tell me wetin you want from Biafra because you are passionately obssessed with us. You want become Biafran? Ehhn, bandit life for zanfara don tire your body? Talk now i dey listen, wetin you want?
Re: Ndiigbo Ipob Is Our Only Hope Let's Encourage Them. by AsiwajuNdigbo: 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2020
Ojiofor:

Nnamdi Kanu should visit Wike as a Supreme leader and teach him a lesson,why not or is he just a twitter warrior?

Wike is a little boy. Mazi does not have time for little arewa errand boys.

Re: Ndiigbo Ipob Is Our Only Hope Let's Encourage Them. by Ojiofor: 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Wike is a little boy. Mazi does not have time for little arewa errand boys.

The same person he placed 100m naira bounty on his head is now a little boy?
No wonder you guys act first before you think.Ipob is a disaster.
His useless command and control structure that he is using to control you guys like zombies won't fly.

Re: Ndiigbo Ipob Is Our Only Hope Let's Encourage Them. by AsiwajuNdigbo: 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2020
Ojiofor:

His useless command and control structure that he is using to control you guys like zombies won't fly.
Ol boy get lost abeg! I dont have time for back and forth with a bloody bandit pretending to be Igbo. Go back to your zanfara territory and rescue your kidnapped elders. Look let me tell you something there is no room down here for IDP. You hate Igbos, we dont want wahala down here, we have enough to deal with without refugees escaping bandits.

I know all the shenanegans of Ango going round and issying warning to protect northerners is nothing more than preparing ground to send more refugees down here. We dont want trouble. Stay the fvk up there or escape to niger republic or chad. We are not one country. No sharia down here. Bloody bigots.

Re: Ndiigbo Ipob Is Our Only Hope Let's Encourage Them. by AsiwajuNdigbo: 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2020
Ojiofor:

I forgot to add. DONT REPLY! Do not reply my post. Bloody hater
Re: Ndiigbo Ipob Is Our Only Hope Let's Encourage Them. by ChangedMan1999(m): 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2020
Tranquillity360:
I didn't asked you what you won't do.

Tell us what you one nigerians have done for Igbos.

Boy, I have where you posted that you are from Delta.

So why are you trying to encourage something that brings about lose of lives and shame to South easterners.

And when these happens you and your people will start voicing "we are not Igbos" "we have similar language"

Please in the name of the creator, don't put mouth in south east affairs.

Re: Ndiigbo Ipob Is Our Only Hope Let's Encourage Them. by Ojiofor: 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Ol boy get lost abeg! I dont have time for back and forth with a bloody bandit pretending to be Igbo. Go back to your zanfara territory and rescue your kidnapped elders. Look let me tell you something there is no room down here for IDP. You hate Igbos, we dont want wahala down here, we have enough to deal with without refugees escaping bandits.

I know all the shenanegans of Ango going round and issying warning to protect northerners is nothing more than preparing ground to send more refugees down here. We dont want trouble. Stay the fvk up there or escape to niger republic or chad. We are not one country. No sharia down here. Bloody bigots.

Sharap IPOB nuisance.Once you hammer them with truth they will start blabbing.
Uche Mefor your former deputy is now from Zamfara idiat and all the governors of SE that proscribed IPOB as a terrorist org are from Kano abi. .
Don't use your God given sense until MNK finish you patapata.Every sensible Igbo man hates IPOB because they lack sense.

Re: Ndiigbo Ipob Is Our Only Hope Let's Encourage Them. by AsiwajuNdigbo: 9:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
Ojiofor:
[s][/s]

Sharap IPOB nuisance.Once you hammer them with truth they will start blabbing.
Uche Mefor former your deputy is now from Zamfara idiat and all the governors of SE that proscribed IPOB as a terrorist org are from Kano abi. .
Don't use your God given sense until MNK finish you patapata.Every sensible Igbo man hates IPOB because they lack sense.

Did you not see where i said don't reply me?
Re: Ndiigbo Ipob Is Our Only Hope Let's Encourage Them. by Ojiofor: 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Did you not see where i said don't reply me?

You will continue to read from me because my word is the medicine you need to be cured from the oat you took in Ibini Ukpabi that have turned you to a living dead.

Re: Ndiigbo Ipob Is Our Only Hope Let's Encourage Them. by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
nettpen:

If fighting the military while the politicians that proscribed IPOB seat fat in office will give you Biafra then keep it up.

Nobody is saying Nigeria is good, what we are saying is Kanu's way of going about the Biafra dream is not the best way.
Then Sowore's way is also not the best way, so which is
Re: Ndiigbo Ipob Is Our Only Hope Let's Encourage Them. by nettpen: 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Then Sowore's way is also not the best way, so which is

As you fight & protest you must still try to take power in SE.& start pushing for a referendum. Slowly & steadily you will progress.

Re: Ndiigbo Ipob Is Our Only Hope Let's Encourage Them. by Miracle1991: 11:45pm On Dec 10, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

You should put all this big big grammar to side. Grammar no fit improve nigeria.

You are very useless, I will tell you why. First let me ask you, who proscribed Ipob? When you say Ipob is outlawed, explain precisely what it means to be outlawed.
ipob is a terrorists organization and must be treated as such .

Re: Ndiigbo Ipob Is Our Only Hope Let's Encourage Them. by AsiwajuNdigbo: 12:21am On Dec 11, 2020
Miracle1991:
ipob is a terrorists organization and must be treated as such .

How come Ipob is a terrorist organization? How did it become a terrorist organization, and why?
Re: Ndiigbo Ipob Is Our Only Hope Let's Encourage Them. by Miracle1991: 8:02am On Dec 11, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

How come Ipob is a terrorist organization? How did it become a terrorist organization, and why?
any organization that Carry arms against the federal republic is a terrorists organization.
Any organization that that killed and destroy is a terrorists organization.

Re: Ndiigbo Ipob Is Our Only Hope Let's Encourage Them. by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
Miracle1991:
any organization that Carry arms against the federal republic is a terrorists organization.
Any organization that that killed and destroy is a terrorists organization.
Show me an Ipob with arms.
Re: Ndiigbo Ipob Is Our Only Hope Let's Encourage Them. by ludd2018: 7:31pm On Dec 11, 2020
nettpen:
Oga stop. IPOB should stop fighting everything that comes their way.

IPOB has no concrete plan, Biafra & IPOB are two different things.

Biafra is good dream but not with IPOB.

IPOB has no plan to push for rather than sacrifice more Igbos. Kanu himself is leading the movement aimlessly with little or no rules of engagement.

You have no point . Ipob has put Biafra in the world stage ones more . Because of Ipob , we can now talk and discuss Biafra with out fear . Credit must be given.to Ipob Ipob is the only fear or impediment fulanis and enemies of Biafra are facing and that is why they want to destroy Ipob but it is impossible because they people are with him .

Ipob is enjoying massive support in Ss.and.Se and is uniting old Eastern Nigeria.
Re: Ndiigbo Ipob Is Our Only Hope Let's Encourage Them. by ludd2018: 7:31pm On Dec 11, 2020
We already support Ipob . Ipob is our only hope

Fact Check: The Nigerian Army Are Helping Fulani Killers?[video] / How TB Joshua's Curse Led To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Downfall / IPOB Suit: US Court Summons Blinken For Selling Fighter Jets To Buhari Governmen

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54