Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Paidwealth - Have U Hrd? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Paidwealth - Have U Hrd? (1327 Views)

Anybody Hrd Of New Nation B4? / Has Anyone Hrd Abt The Results Of The Mobil Test Organised In March,2006? / Has Anyone Hrd Abt The Results Of The Mobil Test Organised In March,2006? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paidwealth - Have U Hrd? by coolish(m): 11:04pm On Jun 29, 2007
Hey, ma beloved people, heard about PAIDWEALTH? Definitely not so new to be unheard of. But still an embryonic secret for now as it holds out opportunities of HROI in mo ways than one. Its definitely an MLM where only building a network can bring real returns. So if you gotta grow, you'll have to introduce new peeps to da network.
One slot(or least amount of products you can buy) is 1,500 and brings a return of 2,500 on completing the first cycle. 7,000 on the second, . . ., 100,000, . . . , 150,000 . . ., 256,000 . . ., 515,000 . . ., and 1,200,000 in the 7th table.

Its basically a network of you and 14 others. That is you, two of your downlines, two of theirs, two each of the already existing four. This makes a complete cycle. So this would happen in 7 stages for all of your downlines. Now, i can see you squeezing your face. Dont bother cos this is a non-obligatory MLM system where they have world class system that meets international standard earning platform like club freedom and canadian diamond. This simply means the system automatically sign new downlines under you. Dont that sound interesting? You can just plant a slot and look away. GTB acc getting fatter.

Note that this is NOT A PYRAMID NETWORK PLAN. Its simply a short revolving matrix system where every one earns commission. It should be noted that they are into genuine business. Check out www.paidwealth.net for more info. To attest to their genuity, they got a real good website that answers your questions of any doubts whatsoever. Website developed by IMPULSE CREATION.

I've done MLM in more ways than one, and on more occassions than i can recount. This one looks to me like they gonna last for a real long time based on the so very organised structure like club freedom's.

What are u waiting for. GO GET STARTED. Visit www.paidwealth.net or 44, Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja. Big brown building facing the bridge. For any doubts, call Gbenga on 08033559400 or 08077573211. Email - coolish09@yahoo.com or coolishconcepts@yahoo.com

You can use this referal ID for now - 8791 as i would update this post soon again to pull along anybody who is interested in joining my team.

Best Wishes
Re: Paidwealth - Have U Hrd? by Ollyray1: 4:11am On Jun 30, 2007
Hey bro, i'm interested in this wealth creation of a thing but i need to understand the concept well coz nobody wants to be swindled. Pls enlighten me more. My contact: 08053068414, fattylee2000@yahoo.com
Re: Paidwealth - Have U Hrd? by patdee: 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2007
am interested in this wealth creation.please explain it more for me.my email address is patocool79@yahoo.com
Re: Paidwealth - Have U Hrd? by kenechi22(m): 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2007
PLEASE am interested my email add is gogetkc22@yahoo.com.A friend of mine told me about it anyway tel me hw to go about it.
Re: Paidwealth - Have U Hrd? by solo2859: 8:00pm On Jun 30, 2007
Thanks Coolish, for the post on Wealth Creation.
I am highly interested but will need detailed explanation on how this scheme operate and work.
Contact me on: solomonyomi@keromail.com.
SHALOM!
Re: Paidwealth - Have U Hrd? by Aneef(m): 4:15pm On Jul 01, 2007
I am interested,pls reach me thro-bello_pearl@yahoo.com
Re: Paidwealth - Have U Hrd? by amosfunmi(m): 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2007
Guys be careful, I have done something similar to this before.Its good but I must be sincere you will find it difficult to complete the cycle and that is the end of your money. Instead of this I will prefer the pennywise,Megawealth and the likes in IB.I have been into it and its real.U need help?, mail amosfunmi2000@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Google Is Training And Recruiting Nigerians @ The University Of Lagos . / Instant Employment, Good Pay / Accord Bank Calling !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.