Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Post-UTME: We Have No Problem With Our Server - UNIBEN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Post-UTME: We Have No Problem With Our Server - UNIBEN (6189 Views)

2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi / Tribunal: Our Server Results Were Released By Unknown INEC Official —atiku / I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post-UTME: We Have No Problem With Our Server - UNIBEN by State001: 11:58am On Dec 10, 2020
Alleged Server Collapse: Post-UTME Still On Course, UNIBEN Assures

...Says No Issue With Server, But Power

By CAMPUS GIST, Abuja

Following the alleged collapse of its server, management of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) says there is no cause for alarm as candidates who sat for the Institution’s Post-UTME exercise on Tuesday December 8, have been advised on what to do.

In a statement made available to CAMPUS GIST, Thursday, endorsed by the Institution’s Public Relations Officer, Dr. Benedicta Ehanire, she said those whose submissions were affected in two of the centres have been advised, via their emails, to return for the exercise.

“The candidates are to go to the University's ICT Centres from Wednesday 9th to Friday 11th December, 2020 from 9am,” the statement added.

This is even as the University management insisted UNIBEN has no problem with its servers, while attributing the problem to a technical hitches resulting from power cut on campus.

“For the avoidance of doubt, the University has no problem with its servers as the submissions of all candidates who took the examination before 8th December and those of others whose Centres were not affected are intact.

“In the meantime, more than half of the affected candidates have been captured. Management regrets all the discomfort caused by the unfortunate incident.”

Meanwhile, UNIBEN says the present power outage on Campus is as a result of Community unrest at Ihovbor, the main source of power supply to the University.

Revealing that the Community youths forced power outage due to a clash, the University, however, expressed hope that normalcy would be restored soonest.

https://campusgist.com.ng/2020/12/10/alleged-server-collapse-post-utme-still-on-course-uniben-assures/

Re: Post-UTME: We Have No Problem With Our Server - UNIBEN by State001: 11:58am On Dec 10, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Post-UTME: We Have No Problem With Our Server - UNIBEN by Swipa: 12:31pm On Dec 10, 2020
Third time on nairaland. Ftc. Lord Jesus, I thank you. I'm sorry for the grumbling and disbelief. I'm sorry Lord Jesus. I fainted in the day of adversity and I need more strength oh Father.

Now Father, I believe your word and I know that it is well.
Re: Post-UTME: We Have No Problem With Our Server - UNIBEN by Enudapan: 12:31pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Uniben the odogwu in cultism

3 Likes

Re: Post-UTME: We Have No Problem With Our Server - UNIBEN by Maxikenna: 12:31pm On Dec 10, 2020
The Nigerian Institution Syndrome- there's always one problem or the other.
Re: Post-UTME: We Have No Problem With Our Server - UNIBEN by slawormiir: 12:31pm On Dec 10, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
But how can electricity power plant be situated in a community and yet that community is in darkness whereas the same power plant is used to supply light to other communities around
Good one from ihovbor youth

Almost two days now the whole of Benin city is in darkness.....no light..until they respond to the cry of ihovbor youths power should not be restored
I can't have water and still be thirsty

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post-UTME: We Have No Problem With Our Server - UNIBEN by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
hmmm Na lie
that way they will say to backup their incapacities mtcheew
Re: Post-UTME: We Have No Problem With Our Server - UNIBEN by amiibaby(f): 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
Noted
Re: Post-UTME: We Have No Problem With Our Server - UNIBEN by oluwafemifharmo(m): 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
naso grin
Re: Post-UTME: We Have No Problem With Our Server - UNIBEN by KarlWest(m): 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
Re: Post-UTME: We Have No Problem With Our Server - UNIBEN by Harrybliss(m): 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
Dey one lie now ����
Re: Post-UTME: We Have No Problem With Our Server - UNIBEN by DrBasit(m): 12:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
Ok
Re: Post-UTME: We Have No Problem With Our Server - UNIBEN by nettpen: 12:38pm On Dec 10, 2020
Why Edo boys go cut UNIBEN light na? Edo people nor dey take nonsense.
Re: Post-UTME: We Have No Problem With Our Server - UNIBEN by ManTiger(m): 12:38pm On Dec 10, 2020
They do!
Re: Post-UTME: We Have No Problem With Our Server - UNIBEN by Emaxwell(m): 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
No wonder the mumu people dae send mail about power outage

But can Nigeria University not harness their Students/lecturer to build a self surviving power plant undecided undecided
Re: Post-UTME: We Have No Problem With Our Server - UNIBEN by sanemind5(m): 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
Haa

1 Like

Re: Post-UTME: We Have No Problem With Our Server - UNIBEN by Estefy(f): 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2020
When will unical write their own post utme

1 Like

Re: Post-UTME: We Have No Problem With Our Server - UNIBEN by Landexpert: 1:38pm On Dec 10, 2020
Ok
Re: Post-UTME: We Have No Problem With Our Server - UNIBEN by Dharniel600(m): 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Uniben the odogwu in cultism
Guy na before
Re: Post-UTME: We Have No Problem With Our Server - UNIBEN by boujeeassnigga(m): 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2020
Does anybody knows when BUK will write their own POST-UTME?
Re: Post-UTME: We Have No Problem With Our Server - UNIBEN by Ademola47(m): 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2020
The Nigerian Institution Syndrome- there's always one problem or the other.
Re: Post-UTME: We Have No Problem With Our Server - UNIBEN by isaacfreeman99(m): 2:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
Estefy:
When will unical write their own post utme
me i wondwer oh
Re: Post-UTME: We Have No Problem With Our Server - UNIBEN by Nktessy(f): 3:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
State001:

https://campusgist.com.ng/2020/12/10/alleged-server-collapse-post-utme-still-on-course-uniben-assures/
It's still same thing na. The candidates that wrote on that day have to return to the school to know their fate
Re: Post-UTME: We Have No Problem With Our Server - UNIBEN by Coinbased: 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2020
oh
Re: Post-UTME: We Have No Problem With Our Server - UNIBEN by Dabyes(f): 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
But how can electricity power plant be situated in a community and yet that community is in darkness whereas the same power plant is used to supply light to other communities around
Good one from ihovbor youth

Almost two days now the whole of Benin city is in darkness.....no light..until they respond to the cry of ihovbor youths power should not be restored
I can't have water and still be thirsty

Same way this country is a major distributor of oil but the citizens buy at exhorbitant price.
Abi don't you know your country again
Re: Post-UTME: We Have No Problem With Our Server - UNIBEN by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 11, 2020
boujeeassnigga:
Does anybody knows when BUK will write their own POST-UTME?
guy...if ASUU no call of strike 4get am...and BUK post ume is always written mostly on Wednesday/Thursday of second semester mid semester break....dats week 8 of second semester...don't knw if coro go change am sha...but na during semester break second semester dem dey always write am...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Retirees Threaten Hunger Strike Over Unpaid Gratuities / Olawepo-Hashim: Only National Agenda Will Solve Nigeria’s Challenges / Breaking: VP Osinbajo Urinates On Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.