Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

How Can I Save Multiple Contacts On Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Save Multiple Contacts On Android (1642 Views)

Tecno Spark 8c Not Showing Contacts On Whatsapp / Please How Can One Save Multiple Whatsapp Numbers At Once / I Can't Delete Contacts On My Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Save Multiple Contacts On Android by Martialfc80: 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2020
Hello guys, I have a list of phone numbers I want to save with a single name. I intend to use the numbers for Whatsapp broadcast which is why I want to merge them under a single name.

These numbers are already in text format which means I can copy and paste them but the problem I'm having is how to save the numbers on my android phone. I've tried but it just doesn't work.

I would be happy if anyone can show me how to get this done either online, on PC, or mobile phone.
Thank you.
Re: How Can I Save Multiple Contacts On Android by Hamid7(m): 5:30pm On Dec 10, 2020
I assume you use Android.
Add the contacts indivtially to your contacts(save them in phone not sim card. You can't link contacts on sim)
Click on one of the contacts to show all information related to the contact.
Click the three dots on the top right corner.
Click link contact and select the contact you want to link.
Repeat these steps to link all the desired contacts
Re: How Can I Save Multiple Contacts On Android by Martialfc80: 7:19am On Dec 12, 2020
Hamid7:
I assume you use Android.
Add the contacts indivtially to your contacts(save them in phone not sim card. You can't link contacts on sim)
Click on one of the contacts to show all information related to the contact.
Click the three dots on the top right corner.
Click link contact and select the contact you want to link.
Repeat these steps to link all the desired contacts
Thanks bit it didn't work for me.
The three dots doesn't have link option on my redmi note 7
Re: How Can I Save Multiple Contacts On Android by Weasley23: 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
Martialfc80:
Thanks bit it didn't work for me.
The three dots doesn't have link option on my redmi note 7

Please how do i reach out too you Boss

1 Like

Re: How Can I Save Multiple Contacts On Android by Weasley23: 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2023
Martialfc80:
Hello guys, I have a list of phone numbers I want to save with a single name. I intend to use the numbers for Whatsapp broadcast which is why I want to merge them under a single name.

These numbers are already in text format which means I can copy and paste them but the problem I'm having is how to save the numbers on my android phone. I've tried but it just doesn't work.

I would be happy if anyone can show me how to get this done either online, on PC, or mobile phone.
Thank you.

how do i reach out too you Boss
Re: How Can I Save Multiple Contacts On Android by joshy230: 6:17pm On Oct 13, 2023
Martialfc80:

Thank you.
how can i reach out too you Sir
Re: How Can I Save Multiple Contacts On Android by LadyGazelle(f): 6:37pm On Nov 07, 2023
Hello Rejouir!

Good Day. I'm just seeing your pm rn, but unfortunately can't access my mail

What's up?

(1) (Reply)

I Have Lots Of Airtel 4G Sim Card For Sale ( Pictures ) / No need again / Mtn Gets New Numbering Range, 0813

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.