Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Tecno Spark 8c Not Showing Contacts On Whatsapp - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Spark 8c Not Showing Contacts On Whatsapp (1404 Views)

Transition Launched A Affordable New Phone: Tecno Spark 8c / How Can I Save Multiple Contacts On Android / Help Incoming Calls Not Showing On Screen (2) (3) (4)

Tecno Spark 8c Not Showing Contacts On Whatsapp by abumoney(m): 11:27am On Jun 10, 2022
Good morning,Tech experts,
I recently got a Tecno spark 8c that runs on Android 11. I noticed my WhatsApp doesn't show contacts.
Pls, how do I go about it?
Re: Tecno Spark 8c Not Showing Contacts On Whatsapp by DONFRANSKID(m): 11:46am On Jun 10, 2022
abumoney:
I recently got a Tecno spark 8c that runs on Android 11. I noticed my WhatsApp doesn't show contacts.
grant WhatsApp access to contacts

Re: Tecno Spark 8c Not Showing Contacts On Whatsapp by SimiVikky: 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
You might want to check and ensure that access is granted to your WhatsApp to go through your contacts, or you can just visit a calcare outlet.
Re: Tecno Spark 8c Not Showing Contacts On Whatsapp by Mimiko3: 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
abumoney:

First thing is to be certain you granted permissions to access contacts on your WhatsApp, another thing is to make sure you added the Gmail or sim card which contains the contacts you need and you must have downloaded the contacts to this device from the Gmail... That's what I feel
Re: Tecno Spark 8c Not Showing Contacts On Whatsapp by mark2020prince: 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
I believe Carlcare can help you out on this or AY e restart your phone and try again
Re: Tecno Spark 8c Not Showing Contacts On Whatsapp by Franktom247(m): 5:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
Make sure access was granted by WhatsApp to your contacts or you can restart the phone if neither works you can then take the phone to the nearest Carl care centre for repairs
Re: Tecno Spark 8c Not Showing Contacts On Whatsapp by Randerl: 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
abumoney:

it is a bug in Spark 8c, go and get the spark 9, it has been corrected.
Re: Tecno Spark 8c Not Showing Contacts On Whatsapp by Eyanbahose: 6:14am On Jun 12, 2022
DONFRANSKID:
this is exactly what OP should do. E be like na him first smartphone be this lol
Re: Tecno Spark 8c Not Showing Contacts On Whatsapp by Eyanbahose: 6:14am On Jun 12, 2022
mark2020prince:
I believe Carlcare can help you out on this or AY e restart your phone and try again
this isn't carlcare matter. Let him grant access to his contacts to show.
Re: Tecno Spark 8c Not Showing Contacts On Whatsapp by Eyanbahose: 6:15am On Jun 12, 2022
Randerl:

it is a bug in Spark 8c, go and get the spark 9, it has been corrected.
bug ke? So people that use Spark 8c won't ever use WhatsApp?
Re: Tecno Spark 8c Not Showing Contacts On Whatsapp by DONFRANSKID(m): 11:03am On Jun 12, 2022
Eyanbahose:
this is exactly what OP should do. E be like na him first smartphone be this lol
I guess so grin grin grin
Re: Tecno Spark 8c Not Showing Contacts On Whatsapp by DanyelAmeh: 1:44am On Jun 15, 2022
Check your settings and grant access to contacts, I think it would fix the issue
Re: Tecno Spark 8c Not Showing Contacts On Whatsapp by idris646(m): 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
abumoney:
mine's working just fine, you prolly didn't allow access to contacts
Re: Tecno Spark 8c Not Showing Contacts On Whatsapp by sunshineV(f): 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
Dis one wey all of una give suggestions and op no reply grin abi alaye vex sell phone? Lol

Re: Tecno Spark 8c Not Showing Contacts On Whatsapp by IzuKiba77: 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
DONFRANSKID:

Lol, that's one side of it which is very important,make certain that you grant permissions to access contacts on your WhatsApp since it's a new phone
Re: Tecno Spark 8c Not Showing Contacts On Whatsapp by KeplersCross: 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2022
IzuKiba77:

Lol, that's one side of it which is very important,make certain that you grant permissions to access contacts on your WhatsApp since it's a new phone

Definitely and also it depends on where your contacts are saved,it is on your sim or your email address,one of which you need to verify so if it's your email,you have to log it in on your phone
Re: Tecno Spark 8c Not Showing Contacts On Whatsapp by 0xAaron: 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
Go to your settings and Grant access to your contacts by WhatsApp or you check where your contacts were initially saved
Re: Tecno Spark 8c Not Showing Contacts On Whatsapp by KingUka: 6:48pm On Jul 04, 2022
The phone might not actually be bad just check your settings and grant access to contacts
Re: Tecno Spark 8c Not Showing Contacts On Whatsapp by iseoluwanimi: 11:24am On Jul 05, 2022
abi nah GB whatsapp u de use?... shocked
Re: Tecno Spark 8c Not Showing Contacts On Whatsapp by Mimiko3: 7:35am On Jul 06, 2022
Are you sure you added your Gmail to your device?
Re: Tecno Spark 8c Not Showing Contacts On Whatsapp by Jayjerjay: 7:40am On Jul 06, 2022
This might actually be your network playing pranks on you..
Re: Tecno Spark 8c Not Showing Contacts On Whatsapp by Nuelng: 7:45am On Jul 06, 2022
Try downloading contacts app on your phone and adding your gmail
Re: Tecno Spark 8c Not Showing Contacts On Whatsapp by EinsteinAyo(m): 9:52am On Jul 06, 2022
You have to grant whatsapp the permission to access your contact
abumoney:
Re: Tecno Spark 8c Not Showing Contacts On Whatsapp by kuljayms1(m): 10:54am On Jul 07, 2022
I think the issue is that you haven't granted whatsapp access to contacts... Try that and see if the issue still persists.
Re: Tecno Spark 8c Not Showing Contacts On Whatsapp by Olaolaoluwa001: 1:53am On Jul 27, 2022
Try re-install the app and endeavour to pick access to contact at all time during installation. Besides, be very sure you have those saved contact on the phone... Most time, it might be that no numbers are on the contact which made whatsapp not to detect them.

TWS Earbuds Vs In Ear Monitors / Is Apple Losing It & Falling From Her Throne? / Samsung Ch@t 3222 Users

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98