Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,107 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:14 AM

IVC - International Vocational Center Is A Scholarship Scam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IVC - International Vocational Center Is A Scholarship Scam (4850 Views)

This University Gave Me Scholarship. SCAM??? / Ivc 2019 Scholarship. / IVC Scholarship 2018/2019 For All Categories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IVC - International Vocational Center Is A Scholarship Scam by ucee1212(m): 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
Please beware of a scam scholarship scheme called(International Vocational Center) IVC. They have been going around conducting exams for secondary, University and masters purpoted scholarship and will ask you to pay after the exams. And will never give u a dime.
Re: IVC - International Vocational Center Is A Scholarship Scam by Loris576(m): 6:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
ucee1212:
Please beware of a scam scholarship scheme called(International Vocational Center) IVC. They have been going around conducting exams for secondary, University and masters purpoted scholarship and will ask you to pay after the exams. And will never give u a dime.
thanks for the info
Re: IVC - International Vocational Center Is A Scholarship Scam by candygirl4real: 10:04am On Dec 15, 2020
I have a sister that wrote the scholarship exam to study abroad. She met their cut off and she was told to come to Enugu. She has even paid the flight ticket around June this year. Since then, she hasn't heard any information from them. Who has similar experience cos they were told they will be leaving by September ,still nothing
Re: IVC - International Vocational Center Is A Scholarship Scam by Loris576(m): 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2020
candygirl4real:
I have a sister that wrote the scholarship exam to study abroad. She met their cut off and she was told to come to Enugu. She has even paid the flight ticket around June this year. Since then, she hasn't heard any information from them. Who has similar experience cos they were told they will be leaving by September ,still nothing
this is bad ..I think she was scammed
Re: IVC - International Vocational Center Is A Scholarship Scam by ucee1212(m): 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
candygirl4real:

It is a real scam. You forgot to tell us that your sister have paid some amount to them which they normally said that they are using to process the scholarship.
Re: IVC - International Vocational Center Is A Scholarship Scam by candygirl4real: 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2020
They said the money ( i think #280,000) was for processing of the ticket (visa). She was able to
reach out to the co- ordinator of the program who told her that the delay is due to the pandemic situation. That by next year, things will work out. I don't really know how true it is. But my sis, does not believe it's a scam when I showed her this post. The coordinator's name is one Mr Pedro ( IVC) Enugu.

Op, maybe u can post ur No's. Let's talk more . thanks.

It is a real scam. You forgot to tell us that your sister have paid some amount to them which they normally said that they are using to process the scholarship.

[/quote]
Re: IVC - International Vocational Center Is A Scholarship Scam by shane042: 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2020
It's not scam.

1 Like

Re: IVC - International Vocational Center Is A Scholarship Scam by candygirl4real: 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
shane042:
It's not scam.

Tell us more then. Are u involved. Have u paid any money to them?
Re: IVC - International Vocational Center Is A Scholarship Scam by Deohlarh20: 6:29pm On Mar 06, 2021
ucee1212:

Hi do you have anyone that’s meant to have travelled through them that hasn’t due to this
Re: IVC - International Vocational Center Is A Scholarship Scam by ucee1212(m): 10:35pm On Jun 17, 2021
candygirl4real:

Tell us more then. Are u involved. Have u paid any money to them?

Sorry I am.replying this late. They are corporate scammers. I believe your sister have not traveled till date. They go all over the country schools to schools conducting exams. Charging exam fee. and processing fees for the people.they assumed that passed. At the end no one will benefit. Sorry your sister has fallen a victim.of scammers.
Re: IVC - International Vocational Center Is A Scholarship Scam by Kennyking1234: 10:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
ucee1212:

Sorry I am.replying this late. They are corporate scammers. I believe your sister have not traveled till date. They go all over the country schools to schools conducting exams. Charging exam fee. and processing fees for the people.they assumed that passed. At the end no one will benefit. Sorry your sister has fallen a victim.of scammers.
it's very good to do research before investing one's effort and money. Thank you very much was suspicious of it.

1 Like

Re: IVC - International Vocational Center Is A Scholarship Scam by Vickylovemay: 6:54am On Aug 19, 2021
shane042:
It's not scam.
what makes it not a scam
Re: IVC - International Vocational Center Is A Scholarship Scam by candygirl4real: 11:32am On Dec 18, 2021
I think they are scammers. Nothing meaningful till date

(1) (Reply)

Wigwe University Debunks Issuing Admission Offers For The 2023/2024 Session / University Of Abuja Diploma Form. Still Availaible On Late Entry / PTI Admission Form For 2017/2018 Session Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.