Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Rita Edochie Sprays Money On Odumeje At Her Thanksgiving In His Church (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Edochie Sprays Money On Odumeje At Her Thanksgiving In His Church (Video) (54300 Views)

Yul Edochie Spotted Dancing With Odumeje At His Church In Onitsha: Video / Davido Storms Zubby Michael's House In Asaba As Actor Sprays Money / Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Edochie Sprays Money On Odumeje At Her Thanksgiving In His Church (Video) by biggy26: 5:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
Possiblegee:
Wait why everybody day spray this guy money
If you ask me??
Re: Rita Edochie Sprays Money On Odumeje At Her Thanksgiving In His Church (Video) by Danny50: 5:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... Fake prophet

1 Like

Re: Rita Edochie Sprays Money On Odumeje At Her Thanksgiving In His Church (Video) by SavageResponse(m): 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2020
Indaboski Pahose!
Re: Rita Edochie Sprays Money On Odumeje At Her Thanksgiving In His Church (Video) by oluwasegun007(m): 5:52pm On Dec 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:
The Baba wey do the thing for Odumeje got the leaves right

Dont mean to sound disrespectful, but dem tighs is jaw dropping grin

You look great.
Re: Rita Edochie Sprays Money On Odumeje At Her Thanksgiving In His Church (Video) by Drizzy5001(m): 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2020
2020 was a very rough year for me though.
But I just thank God for been alive to witness the end.
I hope and pray that 2021 , will be better .
#weMooveee cool
Re: Rita Edochie Sprays Money On Odumeje At Her Thanksgiving In His Church (Video) by Okuda(m): 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2020
Officialgarri:
This was Nigerians calling for the head of someone else for spraying money..

Hypocrites everywhere.

you are a mad man. rita edochie dey hold political post?
Re: Rita Edochie Sprays Money On Odumeje At Her Thanksgiving In His Church (Video) by chiokeman(m): 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2020
Odumeje and money spray....hmmmm I smell a rat
Re: Rita Edochie Sprays Money On Odumeje At Her Thanksgiving In His Church (Video) by thorpido(m): 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
Na wa o.The media frenzy is only making this man more popular.

1 Like

Re: Rita Edochie Sprays Money On Odumeje At Her Thanksgiving In His Church (Video) by Basicend: 6:02pm On Dec 10, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Am beginning to think alot about this man.

Nothing prove a man originality and his foundation except time. Time will tell!!

Time has told already. What else do you need to see.

Fraternity things!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Edochie Sprays Money On Odumeje At Her Thanksgiving In His Church (Video) by HRMK: 6:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
same odumeje that got a #govcos suspended for same action?this is the first pastor i wuld see bn publicly sprayed with money!he must be so much in love with money which is the root of all evils!!
Re: Rita Edochie Sprays Money On Odumeje At Her Thanksgiving In His Church (Video) by Robertgreene1(m): 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
interesting...
Re: Rita Edochie Sprays Money On Odumeje At Her Thanksgiving In His Church (Video) by Duru009(m): 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2020
The spirit of spraying Ministries.....
Re: Rita Edochie Sprays Money On Odumeje At Her Thanksgiving In His Church (Video) by ekestic1976(f): 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2020
O ma se o!
Re: Rita Edochie Sprays Money On Odumeje At Her Thanksgiving In His Church (Video) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
blessmoss:
grin angry angry angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
It's obvious I may visit this ODUMEJE for Thanksgiving when I set foot in Nigeria this Festive period
Re: Rita Edochie Sprays Money On Odumeje At Her Thanksgiving In His Church (Video) by FOXDOSSIER: 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
Odumeje base in Onitsha is now a Mecca of a sort for celebrities, politicians, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Edochie Sprays Money On Odumeje At Her Thanksgiving In His Church (Video) by Babaken(m): 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:
No be small.
Re: Rita Edochie Sprays Money On Odumeje At Her Thanksgiving In His Church (Video) by Vidsolution79: 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
Please... Is that a church or shrine?

1 Like

Re: Rita Edochie Sprays Money On Odumeje At Her Thanksgiving In His Church (Video) by Officialgarri: 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2020
Okuda:

you are a mad man. rita edochie dey hold political post?
It's obvious you are the mad person here. So tue law is only applicable to office holders? And if not that you suffering from generational madness, when did the position in the Police force turn to "political post"?
Re: Rita Edochie Sprays Money On Odumeje At Her Thanksgiving In His Church (Video) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:
e be like the baba talk say, customers must spray money before leaving
Re: Rita Edochie Sprays Money On Odumeje At Her Thanksgiving In His Church (Video) by Cammo: 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2020
This guy featured Flavour and was singing rubbish. I don't understand what he said in that song.
Re: Rita Edochie Sprays Money On Odumeje At Her Thanksgiving In His Church (Video) by moradeke42109: 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
Odumeje base in Onitsha is now a Mecca of a sort for celebrities, politicians, etc.
Re: Rita Edochie Sprays Money On Odumeje At Her Thanksgiving In His Church (Video) by chubinwa(m): 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Nothing prove a man originality and his foundation except time. Time will tell!!
You go wait tire.
Re: Rita Edochie Sprays Money On Odumeje At Her Thanksgiving In His Church (Video) by dododawa1: 6:48pm On Dec 10, 2020
Spraying money INSIDE church like owanbe
Re: Rita Edochie Sprays Money On Odumeje At Her Thanksgiving In His Church (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2020
Possiblegee:
Wait why everybody day spray this guy money

You took the question right out my mind!
Re: Rita Edochie Sprays Money On Odumeje At Her Thanksgiving In His Church (Video) by ucee1212(m): 6:57pm On Dec 10, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

I totally agree with u. With time.we.shall know..
There was a time in Anambra state if u have not.gotten a walking staff from.Edunogu(spelling might be wrong) U will.not be regarded..We.all know how he ended.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Edochie Sprays Money On Odumeje At Her Thanksgiving In His Church (Video) by slowice(m): 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
The jazz go fade one day

2 Likes

Re: Rita Edochie Sprays Money On Odumeje At Her Thanksgiving In His Church (Video) by brainworkng: 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2020
ewenje grin grin
Amotolongbo:
Re: Rita Edochie Sprays Money On Odumeje At Her Thanksgiving In His Church (Video) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 7:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
Anaghị ámá aka the lion him self!! Ònye gba ọtọ anaghị etinye áká nakpa
Re: Rita Edochie Sprays Money On Odumeje At Her Thanksgiving In His Church (Video) by Donjazzy12(m): 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
This is what the Church has become in the South East! Assistant Native Doctors are now in charge of Ministries.

4 Likes

Re: Rita Edochie Sprays Money On Odumeje At Her Thanksgiving In His Church (Video) by lagdmark(m): 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
The so called small celebrities promoting a fake prophet is absurd, when yawa gas naa they will blame the country.
Re: Rita Edochie Sprays Money On Odumeje At Her Thanksgiving In His Church (Video) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
Odumeje is our own leave him for us

Nkea bu nkeanyi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edanos Is The Owner Of The Range Rover Gifty Shared On Instagram (Photo) / Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.