Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Win Up To ₦10,000 Everyday Playing The Lockdown Run Game! No Payment Required. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Win Up To ₦10,000 Everyday Playing The Lockdown Run Game! No Payment Required. (523 Views)

NCC Changes Nigeria’s Fixed Phone Lines Numbering Format To 10 Digits / Which Data Plan Are You Using On This Lockdown? / Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win Up To ₦10,000 Everyday Playing The Lockdown Run Game! No Payment Required. by toluls(m): 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2020
Hi guys! I recently launched an online mobile game, Lockdown Run. I've been a member on nairaland for over 10 years so I thought, "why not create a version for my fellow nairalanders?": So here we go: "Nairalanders' Diamond Dash".

In this version, you can get a maximum of 100 diamonds per day and each diamond is worth ₦100 (₦10,000).

No payment or app download is required! To avoid paying extra for a user authentication server, I came up with a solution whereby players can simply play with their Instagram username (no password required).

How To Play:
Simply head over to Instagram, follow @engagiix and click the link in my bio to play.

How You Win:
While you can play everyday, the player that submits the highest game score on paydays (Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays) wins! You'll be paid the amount in your game wallet.

PS: I'll appreciate your feedbacks and suggestions.

UPDATE:
It appears the visibility here is very low. I'll be moving fully to Instagram and will no longer be updating this thread.

Playing the game and winning will all be done on Instagram. Simply follow @engagiix and click the link in the bio to play.

Ciao!

1 Like

Re: Win Up To ₦10,000 Everyday Playing The Lockdown Run Game! No Payment Required. by Joshdboss(m): 4:41pm On Dec 10, 2020
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Win Up To ₦10,000 Everyday Playing The Lockdown Run Game! No Payment Required. by toluls(m): 5:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
Kindly leave a comment once you register. Let's know how many people will be playing. I'll also appreciate feedbacks on the game. Thanks!
Re: Win Up To ₦10,000 Everyday Playing The Lockdown Run Game! No Payment Required. by toluls(m): 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2020
Kindly note:
I'll need at least 20 players to show interest before payment to winners begin. It's supposed to be an online social game where all players play together then submit their game scores. The player with the highest score wins and will be paid the amount in their game wallet instantly.

Kindly leave a comment once you register. Once we have 20 comments from interested players, we'll begin.

Let's discuss the game on this thread. I'll be updating the thread with the winners.
Re: Win Up To ₦10,000 Everyday Playing The Lockdown Run Game! No Payment Required. by toluls(m): 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
Looks like we need more visibility for this thread so people can participate. Hi! lalasticlala, kindly help move this to the front page.
Re: Win Up To ₦10,000 Everyday Playing The Lockdown Run Game! No Payment Required. by amijid2012(m): 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nice concept., Just registered n played a little., Its cool, but according to the rules of the game, why must we play the game on the instagram in-browser .., I don't get., Knowing fully well that the browser glitches sometimes
Re: Win Up To ₦10,000 Everyday Playing The Lockdown Run Game! No Payment Required. by toluls(m): 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
amijid2012:
Nice concept., Just registered n played a little., Its cool, but according to the rules of the game, why must we play the game on the instagram in-browser .., I don't get., Knowing fully well that the browser glitches sometimes

Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated! I chose the Instagram platform because the development and server already costs a lot. So I don't want to spend any extra on authenticating users. Players can easily play and have a unique ID same as their Instagram ID.

About browser glitches, any glitch will be very minimal and insignificant. Throughout weeks of testing, I experienced none. I coded the webapp and game using plain JavaScript which the Instagram in-app browser fully supports.

Thanks for the feedback, hopefully, more people will show interest.

CC. Lalasticlala and dragnet
Re: Win Up To ₦10,000 Everyday Playing The Lockdown Run Game! No Payment Required. by toluls(m): 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2020
It appears the visibility here is very low. I'll be moving fully to Instagram and will no longer be updating this thread.

Playing the game and winning will all be done on Instagram. Simply follow @engagiix and click the link in the bio to play.

Ciao!
Re: Win Up To ₦10,000 Everyday Playing The Lockdown Run Game! No Payment Required. by amijid2012(m): 11:13pm On Dec 11, 2020
toluls:

Ciao!

Ok
Re: Win Up To ₦10,000 Everyday Playing The Lockdown Run Game! No Payment Required. by Kunja2: 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nice... Can one actually win this money for real?
Re: Win Up To ₦10,000 Everyday Playing The Lockdown Run Game! No Payment Required. by toluls(m): 10:23pm On Dec 13, 2020
Kunja2:
Nice... Can one actually win this money for real?

Follow @engagiix on Instagram and click the bio link to play. Payment to winners start on Wednesday.

(1) (Reply)

Iphone X 64gb For Sale / Let's Compare Itel Phone And Techno Which One Is Better? / Iphone 7...32gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.